What's new

KP refuses to let Qatari princes hunt houbaras

I am a Pakistani first than i am a Punjabi.

KPK is part of Pakistan.
We people of KPK also believes the same, but as said, "Action speaks louder than words" , this "KPK is part of Pakistan" is nowhere visible in the action of the ruling families/majority...

Our land our rules, you see we don't have no inferiority complex, so just the same we don't want no sand dweller hunting in our land.

What other Pakistanis do and feel is their business.

Good for you. Nawaz Sharrif is beghairat and so are his paindu tola, they have no self respect whatsoever.

So you are saying that allowing the hunting is tantamount to showing love for NS and PML-N and disallowing the hunting means hate for NS and PML-N?

o deserta wo BC ban howa k nahi ?

Stop acting like a brainless tart. Being Muslim does not mean being Arab. Arabism and Islam are two different things so keep your jingoism aside.

People of Punjab has as much a rich culture and history as of other provinces' people.

I never mentioned Punjab or punjabis or their culture.

I never associate Islam and arabs as they are totally two different things.

So you are saying that allowing the hunting is tantamount to showing love for NS and PML-N and disallowing the hunting means hate for NS and PML-N?

o deserta wo BC ban howa k nahi ?

Stop acting like a brainless tart. Being Muslim does not mean being Arab. Arabism and Islam are two different things so keep your jingoism aside.

People of Punjab has as much a rich culture and history as of other provinces' people.

Konsa addi?

Stop your nonsense it's not about Punjabi or anyone else, we are all Pakistanis, we all have our own advantages and disadvantages.
this KP refuses to let Qatari princes hunt houbaras has nothing to do with Punjabi/Pathan but what he says was.

:o:

There are tens of thousands of Pakistani Puktoons who are working in GCC. thousands of them are born n raised here. I have yet to meet a Pashtun who have grudge against Arabs.

And as far as u r concerned you dont work for the glory of Pakistan you got the same filthy genes in u as Iranis that is why you hate Arabs. maybe u r Khameini worshiper this can also be a reason for ur hatred.

Khameni well now that's a new one, well you keep telling yourself that and put yourself to bed.

I never mentioned Punjab or punjabis or their culture.

I never associate Islam and arabs as they are totally two different things.

I think you did that. You just like those inferior neo liberal writers, and NGOs' people who themselves are confused about their identity often link Islam and Islamic ideology with Arabism which is NOT. These neo-liberal extremists also think that Muslims in Pakistan associate themselves with Arabs which is NOT true.

You did not mention Punjab but your post was intended to point at them.

I think you did that. You just like those inferior neo liberal writers, and NGOs' people who themselves are confused about their identity often link Islam and Islamic ideology with Arabism which is NOT. These neo-liberal extremists also think that Muslims in Pakistan associate themselves with Arabs which is NOT true.

You did not mention Punjab but your post was intended to point at them.

Assumption on your part, I never intended anything.

I have been called a Khomeini, told to go to Afghanistan and so on and you have the audacity to throw assumptions at me.

Yeah and in Yemen PTI is safeguarding only the endangered Hauthis and Pakistani hauthis like yourself are there to cheer

:what: you Noon legies are pathetic man. Keep your political shittt outside of PDF at your homes. Anyone opposing Nawaz Sharif's policies does not mean he is a PTI worker unlike you Leagues who stoop to disgusting level of linking Hauthis with KPK.
'
shame on you

Assumption on your part, I never intended anything.

I have called a Khomeini, told to go to Afghanistan and so on and you have the audacity to throw assumptions at me.

patwaris have a smaller brain than a pea so why would you even respond to them and loose temper ? Can't you see linking Pukhtuns with Iran or protecting Iranian agenda, in itself a proof that these patwaris are brainless slaves of a particular party.

Back
Top Bottom