What's new

KP refuses to let Qatari princes hunt houbaras

Height of Ignorance and im-maturity by PTI & IK; they are doing harm to their own self image in the long run...nothing else.
You are adversary of Nawaz Sharif and PMLN.....Its ok, Its normal
But when you hate NS and PMLN its abnormal....Its simply foolish and childish.
Just Don't make enemies from people who can be your friends as well, simply they pretend to be aiding GOP atm.

First its China, then its KSA, then Turkey and now Qatar too:hitwall:
b394d2dcdfbd8093e9f99def16e387bf.jpg
funny-3.jpg

Last time, i check KPK is still a province of Pakistan and people there still call themselves Pakistanis.

LOL...You are escaping to memes....i like when people surrenders

Last time you checked and discovered that kpk was part of Pakistan, well let me enlighten you it is still a province of Pakistan and always will be but that doesn't mean if the rest of country decides to become prostitutes so will we.

Last time, i check KPK is still a province of Pakistan and people there still call themselves Pakistanis.

LOL...You are escaping to memes....i like when people surrenders

When you violate your country's laws for your personal benefits ... And call them "national" interests ... You should die!

The Qatari prince is violating national laws ! Hunting endangered species !

Why? Because he sent a letter which has no legal value to save Nawazs family's behind !

How many times have they (Nawaz family) lied and you people believed their shyt stories?

Even on the Mayfair apartments?

Or a 3.5 million rs BMW giving a problem profit of 1.95 crore ... Some fukin Beamer!
BC Nawaz is so fukin poor on paper that I feel like giving him zakat !

Last time you checked and discovered that kpk was part of Pakistan, well let me enlighten you it is still a province of Pakistan and always will be but that doesn't mean if the rest of country decides to become prostitutes so will we.

I salute the govt of KPK... While other provinces have bowed down and act like hoes ... KPK govt has shown spine and a middle finger to these corrupt bastards!

When you violate your country's laws for your personal benefits ... And call them "national" interests ... You should die!

Why? Because he sent a letter which has no legal value to save Nawazs family's behind !

How many times have they (Nawaz family) lied and you people believed their shyt stories?

Or a 3.5 million rs BMW giving a problem profit of 1.95 crore ... Some fukin Beamer!

I salute the govt of KPK... While other provinces have bowed down and act like hoes ... KPK govt has shown spine and a middle finger to these corrupt bastards!
1st preference for giving Zakat is Muslims. Do keep that in mind.

LOL...Ok, No more sane advices from me to gullible ptians anymore...put more hate to NS and PMLN; make more enemies of IK / PTI & KPK....from the world.

if central gov have no balls why not they hide behind provincial gov or judicial courts or parliament ? they can say to their masters look provinces or court banned it sorry we cant let you hunt .until how long we can let them wipe out our birds and animals ? we will become a desert like this

LOL...Ok, No more sane advices from me to gullible ptians anymore...put more hate to NS and PMLN; make more enemies of IK / PTI & KPK....from the world.

Tell us how endangered birds are saving your national interests ? Or rather Nawaz family's interests ? With fake letters ? Panama gate ? BMW and Mayfair scandals ?

One brother says his father was poor!

The other says his father was rich!

Seems they have different fathers too...

Son becomes a billionaire in his teens !

BC these people should be impeached for lying on the floor of the National Assembly and the court !

Back
Top Bottom