What's new

Korean Shipbuilders’ Fully Booked Dockyards Give Chinese Shipbuilders Reflective Benefits

Lol

That's what YOU think.

Japanese atrocity? That's naval warfare. You lost the battles.

Your thread was about Chinese warships encircling Japan and you dare call me a "low life"? Lol

Nah you're just paid to promote the PRC on the internet.
most people are ok with my posts and happy to learn about China from an alternative source other than predominant western media, but you are so upset about those truth and facts, that only reveals your true color, whether you admit it or not, you are in essence every inch a hater, didn't you find that just you a very few other haters got upset about learning some facts about China?
You forgot to explain this part, you are just a hater, and I'll pile it up to make you hater life more miserable, lol

How many times do I have to tell you,before you can understand it?

I'm not giving you a complicated answer,I told you 3-4 times already in simple english:

Your friend here acts like a mouthpiece of the Chinese government and spams threads every day,that never...watch this...never talk about or mention anything bad happening in the PRC,but on the contrary all the articles are related directly or indirectly to "Chinese superiority". Apart from that,the rest of his threads are about bad things happening in other countries,that implying their societies and way of life,economy and military are way below the Chinese ones.

Your guy boasts every single day about Chinese superiority,yet somehow you have the nerve to say "you greeks are nazi wannabes"?

Why did I post ukiyoe art of the First Sino-Japanese War?

Because your paid agent here,posted a provocative thread about Chinese warships surrounding Japan. That's why.

I've said this.............many times on the forum. Many times. But you don't seem to understand it. I don't know what's so difficult for you to understand. I don't hate China nor the Chinese people. But the more I talk with Chinese men on this forum here,the more I think they are obnoxious ultranationalists. Just like the Indians.

And my opinion only started to change since I got on this forum and show a few of you guys fanatically spam-posting about Chinese superiority and how everyone else sucks so much.

People like beijingwalker,etylo and renhai,give a bad name to your compatriots. That's all I have to say. I had no intention of posting all that. But look at the moron spamming threads everyday as if he's paid by the government to do so.
You are a China and Chinese hater no matter how you deny it. Dont people on the forum including you, Americans and Indians post postive news about their countries and bad news about China all the time ? Whats wrong for Chinese to post good news about China ? Stop bitching about Chinese all the time and shut up your foul mouth, dont keep dragging my name in your nonsense conversation. Go take a hike. Who the fk you think you are that you should dictate to other Chinese what they can post.

Last edited:
I am done talking to this Greek Nazi, i have alot of Greek friends and most are really nice people. Once they have been to China, their perception chnage. They told me the Western media really gave them the impression that China is a hellhole and the people are all unhappy slaves shackled to chains. They change once they know the truth but some won't because of the hatred towards 'communists' which is now chnaged to hatred towards Chinese. When China became capitalistic, they have a new hatred now, hatred towards a country and people. It's astonishing how most Chinese are really friendly towards Europeans and Japanese. Our media don't brainwash people to hate. Theirs are totally different, they really fxking hate us no matter what we do. I used to think in 'democratic' societies, they would have freedom of thought, but their propaganda machine is so sophisticated that these so called free thought are nothing brainwashed. It has never occurred to them they might be wrong. I mean we Chinese are exposed to so much bashing, 10 years ago we even doubted our own development path and thought maybe if we became more western we might prosper and be accepted. But now most know it was never about 'freedom' and democracy, it was about us getting too powerful and out of control. These serf can't see that they are the ones getting controlled.

Are you sure? and why it matters that much to you? a greek, this is really strange, so strange.
I did post some stuff against the government, posts against Xi's 3rd term and China's "zero covid" policy, it's well known in PDF, You are just blind.
But by and large, I support China, this is fore sure.
why you are so upset about it while others aren't?

No offense to him, but methinks brother is pounding the keyboard from Brooklyn.....not Athens. :laugh:

I am done talking to this Greek Nazi, i have alot of Greek friends and most are really nice people. Once they have been to China, their perception chnage. They told me the Western media really gave them the impression that China is a hellhole and the people are all unhappy slaves shackled to chains. They change once they know the truth but some won't because of the hatred towards 'communists' which is now chnaged to hatred towards Chinese. When China became capitalistic, they have a new hatred now, hatred towards a country and people. It's astonishing how most Chinese are really friendly towards Europeans and Japanese. Our media don't brainwash people to hate. Theirs are totally different, they really fxking hate us no matter what we do. I used to think in 'democratic' societies, they would have freedom of thought, but their propaganda machine is so sophisticated that these so called free thought are nothing brainwashed. It has never occurred to them they might be wrong. I mean we Chinese are exposed to so much bashing, 10 years ago we even doubted our own development path and thought maybe if we became more western we might prosper and be accepted. But now most know it was never about 'freedom' and democracy, it was about us getting too powerful and out of control. These serf can't see that they are the ones getting controlled.
Well put! Haters can't stand anything out of western media line.

Last edited:
In 2019 pre covid, over 160 million Chinese traveled overseas, there are more outbound Chinese travelers than most countries in population, Chinese like to see and do the comparison with our own eyes and first hand experience. The more we visit other countries, the more we believe that China is on the right path, China haters just like to choose forever living under a rock.

微信图片_20230513121440.png

微信图片_20230513122511.png

First ban the Party representive.
First I m not a member of any parties, second, I believe united behind one strong government is China's Greatest strength, not weakness. United, we win. Divided, we lose.

Are you mentally challenged? I'm sorry,but there's no way to say it. I've explained to you numerous times why I posted what I posted and you keep going on with the exact same narration.

How exactly am I a "Nazi"? Just wtf?

How many dozens of times do I have to explain to you that I don't have hatred towards China? That I don't take into account CNN and BBC and I've actually criticized them heavily in certain threads here?

In which language do I have to explain to you,that it's beijingwalker's constant thread-spamming and endless posting of articles with a specific agenda,like a paid government employee.....that I simply don't like? In Chinese? Do I have to explain it to you in Chinese? Will you understand it then? Well I don't know Chinese! I can use google translate if you want.

But will you still understand it then? Or will you keep talking about me as if you haven't even read what I'm saying to you?

I mean wtf? The guy posts 24/7 to promote the PRC and your government. If that's not targeted posting then what is? That amounts to propaganda. There's one thing being patriotic and another being a mouthpiece for the government,posting nothing but good articles and ignoring anything even remotely negative.

Use your logic. You're a patriot,that's good. Yes. But use your logic,man! It's like being in North Korea and listening to the TV all day "Imperialist West bad,we good".

You are a China and Chinese hater no matter how you deny it. Dont people on the forum including you, Americans and Indians post postive news about their countries and bad news about China all the time ? Whats wrong for Chinese to post good news about China ? Stop bitching about Chinese all the time and shut up your foul mouth, dont keep dragging my name in your nonsense conversation. Go take a hike. Who the fk you think you are that you should dictate to other Chinese what they can post.
If I become a Chinese hater in the end,it will be because of you people on this forum....lol

But seriously,no. There's one thing posting positive news about your country and another posting like threads every day,all day,that praise your country directly or indirectly and bashing other countries directly and indirectly.

Dozens of threads every week. How many per day? More than 4-5?

Use your heard. That's not "posting positive news about your country",it's brainwashing.

Also,who the f do YOU think you are? You're Canadian. Aren't you?

Are you mentally challenged? I'm sorry,but there's no way to say it. I've explained to you numerous times why I posted what I posted and you keep going on with the exact same narration.

How exactly am I a "Nazi"? Just wtf?

How many dozens of times do I have to explain to you that I don't have hatred towards China? That I don't take into account CNN and BBC and I've actually criticized them heavily in certain threads here?

In which language do I have to explain to you,that it's beijingwalker's constant thread-spamming and endless posting of articles with a specific agenda,like a paid government employee.....that I simply don't like? In Chinese? Do I have to explain it to you in Chinese? Will you understand it then? Well I don't know Chinese! I can use google translate if you want.

But will you still understand it then? Or will you keep talking about me as if you haven't even read what I'm saying to you?

I mean wtf? The guy posts 24/7 to promote the PRC and your government. If that's not targeted posting then what is? That amounts to propaganda. There's one thing being patriotic and another being a mouthpiece for the government,posting nothing but good articles and ignoring anything even remotely negative.

Use your logic. You're a patriot,that's good. Yes. But use your logic,man! It's like being in North Korea and listening to the TV all day "Imperialist West bad,we good".

If I become a Chinese hater in the end,it will be because of you people on this forum....lol

But seriously,no. There's one thing posting positive news about your country and another posting like threads every day,all day,that praise your country directly or indirectly and bashing other countries directly and indirectly.

Dozens of threads every week. How many per day? More than 4-5?

Use your heard. That's not "posting positive news about your country",it's brainwashing.

Also,who the f do YOU think you are? You're Canadian. Aren't you?
Just f off, stop mentioning my name, what I do and my nationality are none of you parasite business.

Lol, I m so happy to upset this hater so much, keeping him up at night, I m just haters' nemesis

I have been living in Singapore and the States and this idiot thinks the TV in China uses the word 'imperialist west' bad and CCTV works like a typical Soviet media . This is exactly what I am talking about, we are exposed to their media and they are not. They cannot see things from another perspective and fail to see that they are they are the extremist here. He automatically assumes all Chinese as drone us we dare challenge their hive narrative. Wake up my dear Greek Nazi. You are not a Liberal defending democracy, you are defending a monopoly of power. China wants a multipolar world, you want a unipolar world, guess freedom of choice for other countries does not matter huh.

It's crazy how posting anything positive about China is now deemed propaganda even if it was written by an impartial source. The writter and news network is not even Chinese. And who gave a Western White guy the right to be the only arbiter of truth. Why must everybody accept his opinion and only his opinion alone?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom