What's new

Korean Shipbuilders’ Fully Booked Dockyards Give Chinese Shipbuilders Reflective Benefits

Propaganda is false information, which of my posts are not the truth?
Read the whole section again. You're doing propaganda. And when I asked you in various threads "why are you posting this?" or "what's the reason for posting this thread" you could not answer. You could not provide a reason or clarify your intention.

Read the whole section again. You're doing propaganda. And when I asked you in various threads "why are you posting this?" or "what's the reason for posting this thread" you could not answer. You could not provide a reason or clarify your intention.
Propaganda is false information, which of my posts are not the truth? you just can't find any? can you?

Propaganda is false information, which of my posts are not the truth? you just can't find any? can you?
Look at me in the eye and say that you're not on this forum doing pro-Chinese propaganda and anti-Western posting.

Why do you still say that I "hate" China?

Why can't you understand my english? I'm talking to you in a simple way.

This guy is not here to debate in other threads,he is not here to discuss. He is here to promote the PRC and defame other countries. After a point,that becomes annoying and tiresome if you check the forum every day.

But moreover,it's AGAINST the forum rules.

So basically,this guy should have been banned a long time ago. Just like others before him who were doing the same. Because this isn't information. This isn't even discussion.

His daily program is to find articles that praise the PRC and defame the societies,economy and military of adversary countries and organisations. And post them here.

So that means he has an agenda.

One look at his thread history and you'll understand what I mean.

@LeGenD @waz It's against the rules to do systematic propaganda here.
Posting a picture of the Imperial Japanese navy which killed millions in China. Glorifying WW2 Japan, yes you love China my Greek friend. You want me to post some Turkish stuff.

Look at me in the eye and say that you're not on this forum doing pro-Chinese propaganda and anti-Western posting.

Define propaganda, so I guess any negative article about China is considereed the truth. Even though this is a balanced analysis from Korean mainstream media. And btw how come you get to define what is propaganda? Oo right, becUse you are Oiropean and we are bad Chinks.

Define propaganda, so I guess any negative article about China is considereed the truth. Even though this is a balanced analysis from Korean mainstream media. And btw how come you get to define what is propaganda? Oo right, becUse you are Oiropean and we are bad Chinks.
Ok,let me ask you a logical question: A guy who's only posting on the forum is about posting articles that praise China in every way possible and articles of bad things about other countries without ever posting anything critical or bad about something happening in China and this happens every day for years...does that seem like a normal poster to you or someone who is here with an agenda to propagate the PRC and indirectly the CCP?

Tell me honestly. It's just a logical question.

Ok,let me ask you a logical question: A guy who's only posting on the forum is about posting articles that praise China in every way possible and articles
What does it have anything to do with your teeny tiny greece? did I post negative news about greece? I don't even bother. I only defend China against haters, I never post negative news about irrelevant countries.

Ok,let me ask you a logical question: A guy who's only posting on the forum is about posting articles that praise China in every way possible and articles of bad things about other countries without ever posting anything critical or bad about something happening in China and this happens every day for years...does that seem like a normal poster to you or someone who is here with an agenda to propagate the PRC and indirectly the CCP?

Tell me honestly. It's just a logical question.
So by your logics the article is propaganda because it was posted by a Chinese guy in this forum? Lol. Instead of debating and explaining to us how it is wrong, you friggin post WW2 Jap Navy and glorifying it. Shesssh... You my friend is the definition of BRAINWASHED

And did he even talk about Greece? Did we post anything about Turkish pillaging Greeks? Ffs, we don't even care about Greece. So you are cheering for Japan and US becoz why? Because you are a cheerleader?

So by your logics the article is propaganda because it was posted by a Chinese guy in this forum? Lol. Instead of debating and explaining to us how it is wrong, you friggin post WW2 Jap Navy and glorifying it. Shesssh... You my friend is the definition of BRAINWASHED

And did he even talk about Greece? Did we post anything about Turkish pillaging Greeks? Ffs, we don't even care about Greece. So you are cheering for Japan and US becoz why? Because you are a cheerleader?
Oy vey...you're not even listening to what I'm saying.

Can you go and read about his thread history?

No I don't. I despise it.

In fact,I've talked against it in specific threads.

Bro,do you know beijingwalker's history on this forum?

Let me put it this way: If I posted every single day,about 5-6 or more threads about how Greece is amazing and how a gazillion countries bow down to Greece for some reason and then I posted every single day,posts about how almost half of the world sucks compared to life in Greece......................it's a hypothetic scenario,you know what I mean? But yes,if I posted all that every single day,what would you have thought of me?

You have to understand that his posting doesn't help,but actually harms the image of Chinese people on the forum. It's like an endless propaganda radio paid by the Party. I had great respect for Chinese people and their heroic defence against the Japanese in WWII.

Then comes this buffoon and his friend etylo and do everything they can to make me dislike the PRC.

Why? Because they post endlessly EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR YEARS articles bragging about the superiority of China and the inferiority in all levels of every other country. USA,Canada,Australia,almost all of Europe,Arabs,in some cases Russia too probably,South Korea,Japan,Taiwan,Vietnam etc.
Fool, I don't post every day, I don't post many, and I don't post bad things of other countries, you are just a liar, You are upset with me is becos I pointed out the truth about you that you are a Japan licker, China-hater and liar.

Oy vey...you're not even listening to what I'm saying.

Can you go and read about his thread history?
which of my posts are not the truth, can you point out one?
You don't like any specific posts by me and you like to debate about it or you just hate all positive posts about China and it doesn't matter what they are talking about at all?

What history, which of my posts are not the truth, can you point out one?
Why do you have your profile closed? So nobody can see your post history? Lol

Fool, I don't post every day, I don't post many, and I don't post bad things of other countries, you are just a liar, You are upset with me is becos I pointed out the truth about you that you are a Japan licker, China-hater and liar.
You're beijingwalker's sidekick. Everything he posts,you run to support him. And you're supposed to be a "Canadian"

The Canadian who licks Chinese CCP boots 😂

Back
Top Bottom