What's new

Korean Shipbuilders’ Fully Booked Dockyards Give Chinese Shipbuilders Reflective Benefits

Why do you have your profile closed? So nobody can see your post history? Lol
So you don't even have a specific post of mine which you hate and like to discuss at hand? how pathetic, this makes you a prefect hater.

Why do you have your profile closed? So nobody can see your post history? Lol
Most people do here, do they need your approval? you are just crazy, and you claim that I post too much but can not even find one post of mine which is not saying the truth, do you know how pathetic it sounds like?

but anyway, I m sooooooo happy to upset this hater this much and keep him up at night :smitten:nothing beats it!

Last edited:
So you don't even have a specific post of mine which you hate and like to discuss at hand? how pathetic, this makes you a prefect hater.
ALL OF YOUR POSTS ARE POSTED FOR ONE REASON:

Promote the PRC and defame the rest of the world.

Wow, what an accomplishment! A nation of 1,4 billion people managed to secure the biggest share of the global shipbuilding market after a divided nation of 50 million people dominated this industry for the last 40 years.

Shows only, how amazing South Koreans are in what they have achieved so far transforming a war-torn country in ruins to an economic and industrial powerhouse of today.

Imagine South Afghanistan exporting high-end semiconductors to the world from now in 30 years ...

Ok,let me ask you a logical question: A guy who's only posting on the forum is about posting articles that praise China in every way possible and articles of bad things about other countries without ever posting anything critical or bad about something happening in China and this happens every day for years...does that seem like a normal poster to you or someone who is here with an agenda to propagate the PRC and indirectly the CCP?

Tell me honestly. It's just a logical question.

That was not critique, that was insult.

Here are some of the factors that have contributed to South Korea's success in the shipbuilding industry:

• A highly skilled workforce: South Korea has a highly skilled workforce that is well-educated and experienced in shipbuilding. This workforce is able to produce high-quality ships at competitive prices.
  • A strong commitment to innovation: South Korean shipbuilders are always looking for new ways to improve their products and processes. This commitment to innovation has allowed them to stay ahead of the competition.
  • A supportive government: The South Korean government has been a strong supporter of the shipbuilding industry. It has provided financial assistance, tax breaks, and other incentives to help the industry grow.
  • A favorable business environment: South Korea has a favorable business environment for shipbuilding. The country has a well-developed infrastructure, a stable political system, and a strong legal system. These factors make it easy for businesses to operate in South Korea.
These factors have allowed South Korea to become a major player in the global shipbuilding industry, and they are likely to continue to drive its success in the years to come.

Like their auto industry, the South Korean shipbuilding industry is built on artificial shaky financial ground (tons of unsustainable tax benefits and incentives). This is not sustainable for the long term. Please read and ask around, you will know...

It is like a house of cards, eventually it will come tumbling down. The only reason it has survived so far is because of South Korean govts. chummy relationship with the US. But the façade is beginning to show chinks and will eventually crumble. California and US govt. recently denied tax rebates and incentives (20% or more of the total price) on Korean made electric vehicles, as opposed to helping local mfrs. like Tesla. Hyundai and Kia electric vehicle demand in US dropped like a rock.

Welcome is wearing off in the US market for previously cheap Korean products which are no longer cheap.

Govt. should not be in the business of making chopsticks and lipsticks or even helping those companies making them. Free enterprise and free competition is what is sustainable.

My apologies to hardworking South Korean brothers/sisters, they know what their govt. does.

Oy vey...you're not even listening to what I'm saying.

Can you go and read about his thread history?

Oy Vey - are you Jewish?

That's a Yiddish word....

Last edited:
If I said "haram" would it mean that I'm Muslim?

But that is it though.

You never said "Haram". That we have seen here.

But "Oy Vey" came so naturally....

BTW - People of the book cannot consume each other's "Haram" foods.

I guess Jewish Kosher law is pretty similar to our "Haram" restrictions...

But that is it though.

You never said "Haram". That we have seen here.

But "Oy Vey" came so naturally....

BTW - People of the book cannot consume each other's "Haram" foods.

I guess Jewish Kosher law is pretty similar to our "Haram" restrictions...
I've said it in a a few posts,if you search.

ALL OF YOUR POSTS ARE POSTED FOR ONE REASON:

Promote the PRC and defame the rest of the world.
Yes posting a Korean mainstream article which is telling facts is now defaming the US empire which includes Greece.

Back
Top Bottom