What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

So much anti-Kurd sentiments; I think I just might puke ! :bad:

People shouldn't forget that PKK does not equal Kurds !

Not really,it's just the truth behind the media campaign.I fail to see how burning Ataturk statues helps their situation with ISIS.How can you expect Turkey to help the people which killed their soldiers ?

It's like the Pakistani talibans asking for help from Pakistan if their brethren get slaughterd in Afghanistan by Afghan talibans.

Not really,it's just the truth behind the media campaign.I fail to see how burning Ataturk statues helps their situation with ISIS.How can you expect Turkey to help the people which killed their soldiers ?

It's like the Pakistani talibans asking for help from Pakistan if their brethren get slaughterd in Afghanistan by Afghan talibans.

I was more referring to talk of what the Kurds have been up to in the past 90-100 years and their present predicament being some sort of karma than whether Turkiye should or shouldn't help them !

If the Kurds have done something wrong in the past than the rest of us sure as hell have just as many skeletons in the closet and now when they're in a miserable condition....rubbing history into their faces in such a callous way is uncalled for !

I was more referring to talk of what the Kurds have been up to in the past 90-100 years and their present predicament being some sort of karma than whether Turkiye should or shouldn't help them !

If the Kurds have done something wrong in the past than the rest of us sure as hell have just as many skeletons in the closet and now when they're in a miserable condition....rubbing history into their faces in such a callous way is uncalled for !

Well,they were pulling the same stunts (ofcourse not massacres because that would upset their Western backers at lunch and look bad in the morning headlines) against the Assyrians in the Nineveh plains with the end goal being a good 'ol fashion cleansing of Christians and incorporation of their lands into glorious Kurdistan.Alas,it's time for a change of plans for the Kurds,with the new goal being survival right now.

There is no good terrorist, you know what i mean.

This day is mine. Dont ruin it. I am fed with them burning everything. My whole youth has been wasted by fist fighting them.

Lions of Allah, I say.

Well,they were pulling the same stunts (ofcourse not massacres because that would upset their Western backers at lunch and look bad in the morning headlines) against the Assyrians in the Nineveh plains with the end goal being a good 'ol fashion cleansing of Christians and incorporation of their lands into glorious Kurdistan.Alas,it's time for a change of plans for the Kurds,with the new goal being survival right now.

I don't know what the Kurds were doing with the Assyrians; Muslims in these parts (and the rest of the Muslim World) have fallen far short of the ideals of tolerance and pluralism that Islam taught us, so I won't be surprised if they were doing something like that !

But then again it was the same Kurds who saved the Yazidis from the ISIS onslaught plus theres is a secular ethno-nationalist movement not a religion inspired one !

This day is mine. Dont ruin it. I am fed with them burning everything. My whole youth has been wasted by fist fighting them.

Lions of Allah, I say.
No matter what, you shoulnd cheer people who even kill women and children only because they are fighting our enemy currently. Isis would do the same to Turks if they could, and dont forget that they allready did it to Turkmens.

But then again it was the same Kurds who saved the Yazidis from the ISIS onslaught plus theres is a secular ethno-nationalist movement not a religion inspired one !

There's no consolation in the fact that you're not a rabid jihadist but a rabid nationalist.Minorities still suffer in the end and the Kurds shouldn't have toyed with people they've tried to genocide not so long ago.That only showed that they've learned nothing from the past.

There's no consolation in the fact that you're not a rabid jihadist but a rabid nationalist.Minorities still suffer in the end and the Kurds shouldn't have toyed with people they've tried to genocide not so long ago.That only showed that they've learned nothing from the past.

Like I said we all have skeletons in our closets; we've all done unspeakable things in the name of religion, ethnicity or language !

I don't know what the Kurds were doing with the Assyrians; Muslims in these parts (and the rest of the Muslim World) have fallen far short of the ideals of tolerance and pluralism that Islam taught us, so I won't be surprised if they were doing something like that !
no offense, but i disagree bro. pkk and its supporters only understand the language of iron fist, hence you can see them rioting in Turkey, just because they know they can get away with no/ relative soft punishment. Sometimes you have to respond with the same coin to make them understand it. Even a dog is more understanding and grateful to the one who provides safety and feeds it. i'd say let the isis massacre some 40k of Kurds too, maybe then pkk and its supporters will understand what it is like to be on the receiving end of terrorism. always trying to be friendly only resulted in the pkk and its supporters mistaking Turkey's patience for weakness.

@flamer84 You are completely right. Were not the kurds who did not let arabs and turkmens refugee to come to kurd cities, when they were fleeing from ISIS? Now, kurds are begging for Turks and arabs support! Karma is really a bitch!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom