What's new

KOBANE: KURDISH LAST STAND...

What % of the roughly 20 million of turkeys population would you consider as terrorists?
Strange question, i dont know what you exactly mean but let me give you some facts.

Turkey population: ~75 million
Kurdish population in Turkey ~15 million
Number of pkk terrorists ~5000-10000 (rough estimation, depends on source)

Strange question, i dont know what you exactly mean but let me give you some facts.

Turkey population: ~75 million
Kurdish population in Turkey ~15 million
Number of pkk terrorists ~5000-10000 (rough estimation, depends on source)

Should have said 20% .. But I stand corrected.

What is your breakdown on their nationalities?
Its hard to say something solid but its know that pkk has Armenian (partly ex Asala), European and even Turkish/half Turkish members. But the number of non Kurdish pkk members would probably not exceed 5-10% of all pkk members.

What is your breakdown on their nationalities?

you didn't know? turks claim to come from a constellation near Sirius, hence name such as gökturks(skyturks) then they claim they came to earth and started civilization helping the rest(us) who were bunch of savages. they founded the sumerian civilzation, the aztec(they claim amazonians are turks) and so on. this is not something some random turk on the itnerent writes, we are talking about cnn lurk, fox turk and so on.

What he said strengthens my argument.

What i said;
Thousands of Kurdish refugees (200.00 of them.) Police, Soldiers, Journalist from every nation is there. But some how they got blinded ISIS terrorists poped up in the Turkish territory and past near all these people and attacked Kobane...

He added, also the people who live on the border area are Kurds.

Nobody saw any ISIS terrorists on our soil which is across the Kobane but YPG say otherwise and offers no proof to back their claims...... cavemen media. :meeting:

"he say isis attack from turkish side which there are kurdish village and towns:))"

tbh it's just an waste of time answering you guys, those who call themselves turks in anatolia have ALWAYS been in a condition of denial, I understand that but I give you one last go heval :).

In this video do you see the ISIS rats shooting from the silos? do you see the abandoend trains and railroad? Do you see it from the turkish side?

NOW DO YOU SEE THESE PICTURES HEVAL? DO YOU SEE THE BUIDLINGS, THE SILOS? DO YOU SEE THE LINE MARKING THE BORDER?
9531592bd1d1a3b5d2a376457bea5765.jpg

ea06aaf86f077b99603c1aca7f72c370.jpg

you didn't know? turks claim to come from a constellation near Sirius, hence name such as gökturks(skyturks) then they claim they came to earth and started civilization helping the rest(us) who were bunch of savages. they founded the sumerian civilzation, the aztec(they claim amazonians are turks) and so on. this is not something some random turk on the itnerent writes, we are talking about cnn lurk, fox turk and so on.
The BS you are releasing here as always...

So i am wrong when i say pkk isnt only Kurds? Well didnt knew there were christian Kurds.

images

_225489.jpg

Those are also Kurds i suppose?

"he say isis attack from turkish side which there are kurdish village and towns:))"

tbh it's just an waste of time answering you guys, those who call themselves turks in anatolia have ALWAYS been in a condition of denial, I understand that but I give you one last go heval :).

In this video do you see the ISIS rats shooting from the silos? do you see the abandoend trains and railroad? Do you see it from the turkish side?

NOW DO YOU SEE THESE PICTURES HEVAL? DO YOU SEE THE BUIDLINGS, THE SILOS? DO YOU SEE THE LINE MARKING THE BORDER?
9531592bd1d1a3b5d2a376457bea5765.jpg

ea06aaf86f077b99603c1aca7f72c370.jpg

There is something wrong here that i couldn't sort out.

There is railroad which is the official border, after that the mined belt and after that fences.

As you can see here.

Kurds, International media watched the whole thing above the hills. How can such a thing take place....something fishy here. :meeting:

The Governor of Kirkuk Dr Najmadin Karim has himself said that Kirkuk must have different status in Kurdish since it is so mixed. So belive me there is no kind of racist problems or opression. It's just that many of those Iraqi tribes in Hawijah don't want Kirkuk to belong to Kurds. Well Hawijah isn't under Peshmerga control, it's IS and to be frank I couldn't care about them. They still occupy alot of Kurdish farmlands that they refuse to give back that was driven by Saddam's pan-Arabic policies. But the native Arabs who lives in the city have no problems with Kurds and Kurds don't have with them.

Most of eastern Diyala are under Kurdish control, those areas are historical Kurdish populated. I mean just looking east at the border we come to Kermashan and other deep traditional Kurdish areas. Kifri, Xanaqin, naft khana just at the border(which was the first place oil was discovered/litearlly rivers of oil. Brits didn't let Kurds to have their state simply because of that oil. The only Kurdish city not under Kurdish admin is Mandali.

For the million Kurds in Baghdad there isn't much for them there, of course there are some elite, students n stuff. When jews left Baghdad for Israel, they sold all their businesses to the Feyli Kurds, Saddam considered them to be iranian spies and took everything from them, mass slaughtered them. Today most of them basically live in Baghdad ghettos.

What stops Kurds from declaring independance? Well Kurds didn't want to be part of the new government in Baghdad in the first palce and go ahead with preparing an referndum which is waht they doing when the UN and US in the last minute came to Slemani and pressured them to take part in it. There 2 months lieft or something and if things are improved Kurds will probably withdraw. Baghdad owes Kurdistan alot of money and I mean alot but nothing has been sent, people are unemployed and businesses are leaving.

Even without Kirkuk there are aprox 45 billion barrels in Kurdistan. And with most of the disputed areas under Kurdish control there is alot of oil. And one thing that is certain is that Peshemrga won't leave.

Ilam is a Kurdish province and yes they are pumping oil and gas from there. But that is nothing compared to how much oil the regime is pumping in the Arab areas. The backbone of the economic survival of Iran is Khuzestan but all that money is being extracted to Mashad, Tehran and Isfahan. It sickens me seeing their elite just taking money from the non-Persian/Azeri provinces taking the resources for themselves buying Porches, Tehran is sprawling with them.
What khuzestan have to do with you??
Baghdad don't owe you anything it's the other way around you want to steal rich lands yet you talk about money.
Iraq was destroyed that's why it doesn't owe anyone money like Kuwait or iran the destruction of Iraq was more than enough to reimbursement for anyone

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom