What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
one last post.

true friends don't have one nation unilaterally occupying the other, with extraterritoriality for its soldiers.

True friends?? True friends stick together through thick and thin. The SK and US forces stand down adversity together while China sits on the sidelines and props up a gutter trash regime. There is no occupation going on the US is there at the request and hospitality of the SK government. What are you talking about?
As I said to you before the concept of a friend is foreign to you.

Korean only good at kowtowing. NOW South Korea kowtows to US. NK kowtow to China or should I say Kim Jong Un. Little boy had to listen to Hu or he will risk getting overthrown by his veteran NK generals.

Hmm. I bash you for fun from my lab on an afternoon. You reply to me with your sleep time. I have stuff to do at night. You apparently, uh, don't.

Hmm.

50, not married, nothing to do at night except post on a military forum.

I'm laughing my *** off right now because apparently "successful" "engineer" "50 years old virgin" is bashing me in the middle of the night, instead of being in bed or with his "girlfriend". :lol:

Gambit must have enjoyed lots of Exported Chinese Woman in his Hay days! :lol:

Amid a discussion
of trade in 1973, Chairman Mao Zedong
made what Secretary of State Henry A.
Kissinger called a novel proposition:
sending tens of thousands, even 10
million, Chinese women to the United States. "You know, China is a very poor
country,"
Mao said, according to a
document released by the State
Department's historian office. "We don't
have much. What we have in excess is
women. So if you want them we can give a few of those to you, some ten
of thousands." A few minutes later, Mao circled back to
the offer. "Do you want our Chinese
women?" he asked. "We can give you
10 million.

Mao offered women to U.S. - USATODAY.com

You can learn the art of riding Chinese Woman from Gambit!

Watch the video again. Samjeondo Monument, Koreans depicted as slaves under Manchu Qing. And Chinese is a Manchu concept of different ethnic groups under one nation China/Qing. I am half Manchu so your comment of Chinese as slaves doesnt apply. You're a slave to Manchu bigloser80. Kowtow to your Manchu master.

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Thats whats written in the monument but its not what actually happened in reality. Korea still maintained independence from the Manchus(unlike the Chinese) for the next couple of centuries.
Korea still had its own king, government and was allowed to practice its own culture. China was stripped of all its sovereignty, its government was replaced entirely and the Emperor of China was now a foreigner. Chinese men were forced to shave their heads and wear a ponytail under the threat of execution. The Manchus dominated China for the next couple of centuries. Manchu laws and customs were adopted. Manchu nobles ruled the court. The complete opposite of what happened in Korea.

In the 1860s when a French missionary was executed in Korea. The French told the Qing about the incident to which the Manchus replied by telling the French that Korea was an independent nation and that they had no control over the Korean government. The Manchus requested that the French contact the Korean government. Negotiations did not work which resulted in this-

This resulted in the following battle

French campaign against Korea (1866) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So in conclusion, that video is incredibly misinformed. China hundred million plus population being subjugated by a small number of Manchus for nearly 3 centuries is humiliating period.

the_queue_order_in_early_qing_dynasty7805c5cff857f4c48f84.jpg

Korea was going to be under NK rule but US invaded Korea.

Your point?

Gambit must have enjoyed lots of Exported Chinese Woman in his Hay days! :lol:
Given the so-called Chinese 'men' here, their exodus to my bed contributed to the lack of women in our Chinese friend's village.

bigloser80 quit making up claims. What the **** are you talking about serious? China outnumbered mongols 100:1? Are you retarded? Where are your sources?

Qing-Empire1.jpg

^ Qing and its vassals. Korea is under Qing dipshit.

Mongol conquest to unify China:

"While the Mongol forces had success against the non-Han Chinese states of the Jin and Xia, conquering the Song took much more time. The Song forces were equipped with the best technology available at the time, such as a plethora of gunpowder weapons like fire lances, rockets and flamethrowers. However, intrigues at the Song court would favour the Mongols. The fierce resistance of the Song forces resulted in the Mongols having to fight the most difficult war in all of their conquests. The Chinese offered the fiercest resistance of among all the Mongols fought, the Mongols required every single advantage they could gain and "every military artifice known at that time" in order to win. They looked to peoples they already conquered to acquire any military advantage. After several indecisive wars, the Mongols unsuccessfully attacked the Song garrison at Hechuan when their Great Khan, Mongke, died of cholera or dysentry. However, the general responsible for this defence was not rewarded and instead punished by the Song court. Discouraged, he defected to the Mongols. He suggested to Mongke's successor, Kublai, that the key to the conquest of Song was the capture of Xiangyang, a vital Song stronghold. The Mongols quickly enclosed Xiangyang and defeated any attempt to reinforce it by the Song. After a siege that lasted several years, and with the help of Muslim artillery created by Iraqi engineers, the Mongols finally forced the city of Xiangyang to surrender. The dying Song Dynasty sent its armies against the Mongols at Yehue under the incompetent chancellor Jia Sidao. Predictably, the battle was a disaster. Running out of troops and supplies, the Song court surrendered to the Mongols in 1276. With the desire to rule all of China, Kublai established the Yuan Dynasty and became Emperor of China. However, despite the surrender of the Song court, resistance of the Song remnants continued. In an attempt to restore the Song dynasty, several Song officials set up a government in Guangdong, aboard the vast Song navy, which still maintained over a thousand ships. Realizing this, Kublai sent his fleet to engage the Song fleet at the battle of Yamen in 1279, winning a decisive victory in which the last Song emperor and his loyal officials committed suicide. Following this, the Mongols established their rule over all of China. The Yuan Dynasty had ruled China for about a century, until the fall of Dadu in 1368."

Source: Wiki, Mongol conquest of China.

That passage still makes no reference to the Mongols having an equal number of soldiers. The wiki article is written like a comic book. The conquest of CHina wasn't the mongols most difficult challenge by a long shot. The Mongols were actually defeated in countries like Vietnam and Egypt. Korea withstood 6 different wars against the Mongols which concluded with a peace treaty between both sides.

All historical reports indicate that China vastly outnumbered the Mongols which makes China defeat all the more humiliating.

Thats whats written in the monument but its not what actually happened in reality. Korea still maintained independence from the Manchus(unlike the Chinese) for the next couple of centuries.
Korea still had its own king, government and was allowed to practice its own culture. China was stripped of all its sovereignty, its government was replaced entirely and the Emperor of China was now a foreigner. Chinese men were forced to shave their heads and wear a ponytail under the threat of execution. The Manchus dominated China for the next couple of centuries. Manchu laws and customs were adopted. Manchu nobles ruled the court. The complete opposite of what happened in Korea.

In the 1860s when a French missionary was executed in Korea. The French told the Qing about the incident to which the Manchus replied by telling the French that Korea was an independent nation and that they had no control over the Korean government. The Manchus requested that the French contact the Korean government. Negotiations did not work which resulted in this-

This resulted in the following battle

French campaign against Korea (1866) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So in conclusion, that video is incredibly misinformed. China hundred million plus population being subjugated by a small number of Manchus for nearly 3 centuries is humiliating period.

the_queue_order_in_early_qing_dynasty7805c5cff857f4c48f84.jpg

Your point?
as i have said ,manchus are chinese and we have ruled them for hundreds of years in ming dynasty.We have ruled each other in different times.It's chinese internal business,nothing to do with you koreans.

My point?! Chinese shouldnt waste time with Korean slaves.

PS: Why ignore my Korean dependency on China video? Ive listed the sources in the video. You should really erad Isabella Bird's book on shitty korea. LOL!

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Maybe a bigloser80 slave boy need to realize something.

Samsung uses Japanese culture in their ads.

Panosonic doesnt use Korean culture in their ads.

No one cares about Korea. LOL!

Are you brain dead? Since when was a TV showing something from another culture stealing?

If a Japanese TV shows a bunch of football players is that stealing?

Heres a Philips TV(dutch) showing some anime
1289466947_img1.jpg

Are the dutch stealing anime? Jesus Christ you are an imbecile. A korean TV with a sumo being shown on screen is not stealing. Quit being a mentally handicapped child and make some sense.

True friends?? True friends stick together through thick and thin. The SK and US forces stand down adversity together while China sits on the sidelines and props up a gutter trash regime. There is no occupation going on the US is there at the request and hospitality of the SK government. What are you talking about?
As I said to you before the concept of a friend is foreign to you.

Exactly!

Its good to see that there are a few good people on this site.

Pity that none of them are Chinese. Most of the Chinese commentators here have this backwards view of the world.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Korean only good at kowtowing. NOW South Korea kowtows to US. NK kowtow to China or should I say Kim Jong Un. Little boy had to listen to Hu or he will risk getting overthrown by his veteran NK generals.

Its called an alliance. Maybe thats why China lacks friends and has no true friends. Even the North Koreans hate you guys and abort half Chinese babies.

With the way you behave, no one wants to be your allies. You'll simply make the claim that you "own" all your allies. Its no wonder why the rest of the world is partnering up with the US. Even former enemies like the Vietnamese are joining hands with the US again China.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...s-4-times-woman-south-korea-than-imports.html

Have to give a :tup: to South Korean Men!

Also Vietnamese Man!

A Nation where Woman are in shortage.

You guys make them export woman! :lol:

How about some exporting bombay women?
Oh,forget it,they are too ugly and their skin is too dark,errr.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Exactly!

Its good to see that there are a few good people on this site.

Pity that none of them are Chinese. Most of the Chinese commentators here have this backwards view of the world.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Its called an alliance. Maybe thats why China lacks friends and has no true friends. Even the North Koreans hate you guys and abort half Chinese babies.

With the way you behave, no one wants to be your allies. You'll simply make the claim that you "own" all your allies. Its no wonder why the rest of the world is partnering up with the US. Even former enemies like the Vietnamese are joining hands with the US again China.
yeah USA is your ally and your master,that's it.

as i have said ,manchus are chinese and we have ruled them for hundreds of years in ming dynasty.We have ruled each other in different times.It's chinese internal business,nothing to do with you koreans.

Freakin hilarious comment.

That would be like someone beating you up as a kid. Years later when you are living in the same house with the bully, you make the claim that you didn't get beaten up because you are now living in the same house as the bully.

Fact is the Manchus conquered China, raped your people and MURDERED TENS OF MILLIONS of Chinese men, women and children. They ruled you for nearly 3 centuries and enacted brutal and authoritarian rule over your countrymen. How convenient it is for a Chinese person to claim that Manchus are Chinese therefore the rape of CHina never happened.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom