What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany designed the world's fastest chip, IBM's Z196. South Korea designs very little. Even on a Hyundai, the remotely attractive parts of the car came from their California design center. For example, the ugly rear end of a Hyundai Sonata I'm pretty sure that was designed in Korea.

As a German, we don't even consider SK worth mentionning, particularly in the automobile industry.

Götterdämmerung;2436235 said:
As a German, we don't even consider SK worth mentionning, particularly in the automobile industry.

In SKers' mind,SK is the first power of the universe!!!Almighty SK is beyond anyone's imagination!:woot:

As he put it,docile American troops in his broad country are governed by his mighty government.:woot:

In SKers' mind,SK is the first power of the universe!!!Almighty SK is beyond anyone's imagination!:woot:

As he put it,docile American troops in his broad country are governed by his mighty government.:woot:

Suedkorea

Here is a website from a German guy who was for two months in SK to install some German machine tools and his experience with Koreans. The funniest part was about Korean men and their world view and how they actually tried to teach the German engineer how to use the German made machine he was ment to install. This reminds me of a Vietnamese troll who tried to teach me German.

Götterdämmerung;2436500 said:
Suedkorea

Here is a website from a German guy who was for two months in SK to install some German machine tools and his experience with Koreans. The funniest part was about Korean men and their world view and how they actually tried to teach the German engineer how to use the German made machine he was ment to install. This reminds me of a Vietnamese troll who tried to teach me German.

Well, they can export the German subs and claim it as their own.

Then you can imagine what they have done to the Chinese culture legacy.

Well, they can export the German subs and claim it as their own.

Then you can imagine what they have done to the Chinese culture legacy.

Here is what the German engineer said: "Der Koreaner ist der Ami des Ostens. Ohne Kultur (okay, dafür können die Koreaner ja nix, sie wurden ja schließlich dauernd vom Chinesen oder Japaner besetzt. Aber warum gibt man dann deren Kultur in Korea als koreanische Kultur aus?), kein Interesse am Rest der Welt und einfach total arrogant, ohne das irgendwas dahinter wäre."

Sdkorea

My translation: " Koreans are the USAmericans of the East. No culture (Okay, it's not the Koreans' fault, they have been constantly occupied by the Chinese and the Japanese. But why do they show it as Korean culture?). They have no interest of the world and are simply arrogant without having anything behind it.

Why does a German always find China related topics worthwhile to comment in a Pakistani defence forum, and why does he pick on Koreans for Chinese? Sounds strange! :lol:

Why does a German always find China related topics worthwhile to comment in a Pakistani defence forum, and why does he pick on Koreans for Chinese? Sounds strange! :lol:

Why not? In any German forum you would find lots of pro- and anti-China forumers. I just happened to be interested in China's militray development and bumped into this forum.

Götterdämmerung;2436744 said:
Why not? In any German forum you would find lots of pro- and anti-China forumers. I just happened to be interested in China's militray development and bumped into this forum.

That's great man! :lol:

It's so hard to see a native male German after WW 2 , so who cares if crazy man "so called" German fall in love with China , Bro.

Btw: Vice Chancellor of Germany is VNese.

It's so hard to see a native male German after WW 2 , so who cares if crazy man "so called" German fall in love with China , Bro.

Btw: Vice Chancellor of Germany is VNese.

Adorning oneself with borrowed plumes, don't we? A Vietnamese by the name of Philipp Rösler who doesn't speak a word Vietnamese and whose parents are both Germans. :lol:

Götterdämmerung;2437241 said:
Adorning oneself with borrowed plumes, don't we? A Vietnamese by the name of Philipp Rösler who doesn't speak a word Vietnamese and whose parents are both Germans. :lol:

His parents died/got killed during the Vietnam war. Rosler was adopted by a German doctor.

Götterdämmerung;2436500 said:
Suedkorea

South Koreans have inferiority complexes. They steal japanese culture and they steal Chinese history. You people wont even believe it but some South Koreans claim to be related to Manchus and Mongols. Its really funny.

Germans were allies of China as in Republic of China before Jap invasion of China. Germany dispatched their top Generals to RoC. If you look at the old pictures, Chinese soldiers wore German uniforms. Germans dont hate the Chinese thats for sure. Hitler referred to Chinese as honorary Aryans in WW2 along with the Japs.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Chinese are very grateful for blessed John Rabe who saved 200,000 Chinese. Germans did more good than bad to China.

If you look at Qing after it was destroyed by the West, Germany only had a small portion of Qing's port while Jap, British, America, etc. all had big pieces of Qing ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom