What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korean

BANNED
Reaction score
Opinion: A Chinese takeover of North Korea? Unlikely. | Asian Correspondent

Opinion: A Chinese takeover of North Korea? Unlikely.
By Andy Jackson Dec 25, 2011 12:59AM UTC

While China has become increasing present in the North Korean economic system, Cha overestimates Beijing’s power over Pyongyang for several reasons:

Pyongyang has largely avoided economic reforms to integrate itself into the world trade system. That leave North Korea less vulnerable to outside pressure, even Chinese pressure.
North Korean xenophobia extends to China. Despite claims that the Chinese and North Koreans were as close as “lips and teeth“, Pyongyang has always seen its partnership with Beijing as one of necessity rather than friendship. Kim Jong-un’s grandfather, Kim Il-sung, nearly lost the 1950-1953 war against South Korea and United Nations forces because he resisted Mao Zedong’s repeated offers to enter the war because of fear of Chinese dominance, relenting only when it because obvious that MacArthur’s forces would not stop until they reached the Amnok (Yalu) River. After the war, the elder Kim made a point of trying to keep equidistant relations between Beijing and Moscow.
North Korean fear of Chinese dominance runs deep. North Korea draws a historical connection(PDF) to the ancient kingdom of Goguryeo (37 BC to 668 AD), one of the “three kingdoms” of ancient Korean history. Goguryeo’s major claim to fame is its defeat of successive Chinese invasions. Perhaps Goguryeo’s most famous figure is Eulji Mundeok, a general credited with probably killing more Chinese than anyone in history except Mao. The Goguryeo connection to North Korean ideology points to resistance to foreign dominance in general but resistance to Chinese dominance in particular.
The North Koreans are adept at weeding out potential fifth columnists in their ranks. Kim Il-sung purged both the pro-Chinese and pro-Soviet factions within the government in the 1950s. There have been periodic purges since then to weed out people who might not loyally follow the Kim dynasty. There is little reason to believe that Kim Jong-un and his inner circle would be any less willing to purge officials whom they believe to be insufficiently loyal. That would make it much more difficult for Beijing to be able to use a faction of the North Korean government to achieve dominance.
North Korea will likely remain a tarbaby for Beijing; something it does not like but which it cannot get rid of.
Being pro-China is a crime whose punishment is either death or the life in prison-camp in North Korea.

Is it real?? I thought NK considers China as friend..

Is it real??
Yes, everyone in East Asia know about North Korean hatred of China. This is why I do not list North Korea as China's friend like Pakistan and Iran.

I thought NK considers China as friend..
Nope. Being a China-sympathizer, or even agreeing to Chinese style reform is an act of treason. And you know what Kim regime does to the enemy of the state.

When North Korea aborts or kills all half-Chinese babies at birth, you know their hatred of China runs deeper than in the South, also famous for anti-Chinarism.

so what about being pro-south korea?
why don't you care about your own business?

I think they will kill any pro -south korea for sure because they consider them as enemies.. But why China?? China is like big brother to NK.. China has defended all the bad moves of North Korea till now but still it is crime to be Pro-chinese in North korea.. I am surprised that's all..

But why China??
According to NK's Juche ideology, Chinese are the biggest enemy of Korean people whose ill-blood started since the first contact in the stone ages.

This is what Juche(Self-Reliance) ideology is all about; since North Korea is surrounded by enemies(China and Japan), North Korea must be self-reliant and choose the path of isolation.

Yes, everyone in East Asia know about North Korean hatred of China. This is why I do not list North Korea as China's friend like Pakistan and Iran.

Nope. Being a China-sympathizer, or even agreeing to Chinese style reform is an act of treason. And you know what Kim regime does to the enemy of the state.

When North Korea aborts or kills all half-Chinese babies at birth, you know their hatred of China runs deeper than in the South, also famous for anti-Chinarism.

Why they hate China so much?? Sorry for my ignorance, but i always thought China is like big brother to NK just like they are to Pakistan.. Is it related to race somehow?

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

According to NK's Juche ideology, Chinese are the biggest enemy of Korean people whose ill-blood started since the first contact in the stone ages.

Aah, so it has to do with the race thing.. I got it.. Thanks!

Actually Koreans hate both Chinese and Japanese, what the Korean boy on PK Defense is pretty accurate , Also when alot of Koreans come on other lands like Manchuria in China or far east of Russia they claim it as part of Korea.

Didn't realize, Koreans people are so emotional and weeping crying due to the death of their holy god father (Kim Sung/Kim Jong).
According to the reports, Chinese were also crying onboard the train heading toward China, because they would be detained if they didn't cry for Kim Jong Il.

Hu Jintao morning the passing of Kim Jong Il. Hu Jintao is the only head of state planning to attend Kim Jong Il's funeral.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the reports, Chinese were also crying onboard the train heading toward China, because they would be detained if they didn't cry for Kim Jong Il.

Hu Jintao morning the passing of Kim Jong Il. Hu Jintao is the only head of state planning to attend Kim Jong Il's funeral.

Despite the TV propagandas called North Korea- evil, nuts, and crazy. But you can see these people are soft-hearting and humans just like us. I have meet Korean people, they are very sensitive and emotionals weeping. It must be no difference between North and South.

Hu Jintao visited to give a respect their neighbor. I would recommend North Korea to change their regime to democratic system via four or five years president/PM instead long term holy god father.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yep, we're very sad for the passing away of a man who was great at controlling the population of crazy Koreans.

Yep, we're very sad for the passing away of a man who was great at controlling the population of crazy Koreans.

So you hate North Koreans too!! That proves the point, it's a race thing.. So is NK still a Chinese ally? The reason I am asking is coz they are Korean whom you hate deep down your heart..

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Just think Vietnam and why Vietnamese hate Chinese.

Vietnam has land/sea disputes with China that probably is the reason they hate them. There may be some other angle to it too that I am not aware of.. May be because China try to do a lot of interference and act like a bully to all small countries in the E Asia..

I guess Ure statements against China and NK is nothing but CIA'z propaganda.......:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom