What's new

Khadim Rizvi again Abusing IK

you should go try stopping them since you are so worried sitting in UK

after all, they are the ones who exposed the conspiracy of you qadiyanis .. so its only natural that you are worried

Nah I don't care either way. Do what you like. Pehley se apni lagai hui aagh mai jal rahe ho. Jalte raho.

Its not about Qadyani or anything. But you guys should try to teach this Khadim Hussain Rizwi some manners.

He is a disgrace for me as a muslim when I see him being called an Islamic scholar. I am with securing Khatam e Nabowat and all that but do try to make this guy "insan ka bacha" before being a scholar.

Its not about Qadyani or anything. But you guys should try to teach this Khadim Hussain Rizwi some manners.

He is a disgrace for me as a muslim when I see him being called an Islamic scholar. I am with securing Khatam e Nabowat and all that but do try to make this guy "insan ka bacha" before being a scholar.

How does this not have anything to do with qadiyanis?

How does this not have anything to do with qadiyanis?

Qadiyanis are a non issue. This Khadim guy just wants to create chaos. The issues are more or less resolved now.

I can't even imagine a scholar using such kind of language that this guy uses. Shameless and illiterate. Brings a bad name to Islam and no Qadyani is going to become Muslim after listening to such kind of language.

Qadiyanis are a non issue. This Khadim guy just wants to create chaos. The issues are more or less resolved now.

I can't even imagine a scholar using such kind of language that this guy uses. Shameless and illiterate. Brings a bad name to Islam and no Qadyani is going to become Muslim after listening to such kind of language.

The government conspired against Khatham e Nabuwath and called it a "clerical error" and you think this is a non-issue ? People like you are in the minority and too bad for you that it'll stay that way

The government conspired against Khatham e Nabuwath and called it a "clerical error" and you think this is a non-issue ? People like you are in the minority and too bad for you that it'll stay that way

It is very easy to know that you guys are trying to create chaos and to make your sect more prominent. Don't we know you guys?

We know you guys well. People like me are majority who love Prophet Muhammad(SAW) and khatam e nabowat and don't want to do politics on these issues like you and that Khadim Hussain is doing. That is the reason hardly 1500 people are with Khadim in Islamabad.

This country is of muslims who love and die for Islam and Prophet Mohammad(SAW) but they are not going to get fooled by guys like Khadim.

It is very easy to know that you guys are trying to create chaos and to make your sect more prominent. Don't we know you guys?

We know you guys well. People like me are majority who love Prophet Muhammad(SAW) and khatam e nabowat and don't want to do politics on these issues like you and that Khadim Hussain is doing. That is the reason hardly 1500 people are with Khadim in Islamabad.

This country is of muslims who love and die for Islam and Prophet Mohammad(SAW) but they are not going to get fooled by guys like Khadim.

well you must a be great alim- edeen since all the Ulema are supporting Khadim e Hussein, but a nobody like you isn't

well you must a be great alim- edeen since all the Ulema are supporting Khadim e Hussein, but a nobody like you isn't

I know what i am talking about.

Anyways. Us ko baat karnai ki tameez sikhao pehlai. Alim to woh baad main banai ga.

And yet he cant gather a crowd larger than 1200 says a lot about this charlatan doesn't it @saiyan0321 :angel:

Well according to our constitution his view carries the same weight as the view of molvis so sell this manjan somewhere else

They just love selling the manjan Islam khatrey mein it keeps the ronak in their dukan :D
But unfortunately that dukan always ends up harming our poor nation

why i am feeling zahid hamid will soon be killed ?:undecided:
As a Sialkoti i wouldnt shed a tear on the demise of this epic lota but it would be better if he gets jailed for corruption and collusion than die for blasphemy

so many people looking for 72 hoors here and he will be target of many
They just love selling the manjan Islam khatrey mein it keeps the ronak in their dukan :D
But unfortunately that dukan always ends up harming our poor nation

As a Sialkoti i wouldnt shed a tear on the demise of this epic lota but it would be better if he gets jailed for corruption and collusion than die for blasphemy

i Support IK, but if he have blind incompetent MNA's in parliament who cant read bill before passing then he deserve all the abuses.

All haram khor, foreign funded, land cruiser Mullahs who have become billionaire by selling political Islam like diesel, MWM, JI and other deserve more abuses for sitting silent on tempering of Khatme Nabuwat oath.

where was his PTI when they passed tempered oath on Khatame Nubuwat? They must be busy countering Ayesha Gulalai.

As for those who saying that no issue since govt have taken back the amendemnt, well you still punish the theif after recovering lost items.

And yet he cant gather a crowd larger than 1200 says a lot about this charlatan doesn't it @saiyan0321 :angel:

The value these mullahs have in pakistan can be gouged from the fact that since inception of Pakistan, the people have never elected these clowns to power but have preferred liberal parties, conservative, nationalistic, ethnic and even fundamentalist but never the religious ones bcz the people know that there is no hope with these bunch

This khadim isn't worth the dirt under the shoes of Abdul sattar Edhi ( the greatest saint pakistan has evrr produced and one of the greatest produced by this land since men have walked) and Imran khan ( free. For God's sake free cancer treatment and NUML) and he dares to abuse them. Who is he? What is his worth? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Today people are spitting at him and call edhi father of this country, a respect he will never earn even in a thousand years.

@Zibago @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh @Hell hound

You know what these guys do. They make dharna at a special juncture where they know the people will suffer. They know that they will only get chaos by stopping the lives of thousands of people. In Lahore its the entrance to lower mall road opposite civil courts and parliament. They know that if they get 30 guys to block that junction then the entire city will stop.

Is this their ISLAM??!! To harm thousands of innocent people and snatch their livelihood for their own political benefit. This is not ISLAM of Muslims but of munafiqs and khawarij and munafiqs and khawarij are NOT MUSLIMS!!

True islam tells us to take care of every person and not create difficulty for a single soul!.

Zibago. All those that are over there and participating in these madness. They are not Muslims. They left the fold of Islam when they decided to harm thousands of people and effect their livelihood.

MAY ALLAH save us from these munafiqs.

Back
Top Bottom