What's new

Featured Khadim Hussain Rizvi passed away

Are you seriously telling me that a person whose party was second largest in punjab was not political? Bhai Khuda ka khoaf kar kuch apnay aap pay reham karlay. Apnay ap ko phudu bana rahay ho hamara kuch nae jata. FYI even an idiot can see that you are comparing two different videos and for static video he was wearing a microphone.

I am talking about his family. I think you need English dictionary. This That those they stay on point....

Moreover you have mixed it with all other rubbish MMA JI etc. THESE ARE FAR AWAY FROM OUR POINT OF VIEW

What i don't get is.
When we have a direct relationship with Allah and dont need a priest. Then why do we follow these idiots who are lost themselves.

Last edited:
What i don't get is.
When we have a direct relationship with Allah and dont need a priest. The why do we follow these idiots who rd lost themselves.
Yup exactly my point. And I laugh at these people who say "Hum Rasool Pak ki hifazat kerain gaye" ............. tum log hifazat kero gaye :rofl: and above all does he really need your Hifazat, the one who is the favourite of Allah SWT, he needs you people to protect him wow.

You mean to say we must no follow any one?
Have you asked your mom who is your father? And what was the DNA test result?
I am just questioning (Your mother may be a gentle lady) as if you did this then you are a true one not following anyone!!!!:flame::flame::flame::flame:
Exactly it shows you and your leaders ethics and intellect. May Allah give you guidance.

After all these days, I still don't know who he was or what he did to upset so many.

Sorry, too lazy to Google him & not interested in watching YouTube clips.

But, May He Rest In Peace.

Exactly it shows you and your leaders ethics and intellect. May Allah give you guidance.
against your class
Same 4ur previous so called quote
I mean to ask are you a practicing one?
or A digital Non-follower not reading books but reading unknown articles on unknown sites?

Same 4ur previous so called quote
I mean to ask are you a practicing one?
or A digital Non-follower not reading books but reading unknown articles on unknown sites?
I dont need a certification from you or your supreme leaders. I have been blessed with the word of Allah SWT directly in the from of Quran and it is a complete knowledge in all its forms and manifestations.

He was the only person to stand in extreme condition. His main purpose of protesting was always Defending Islam. It is showing his dignity that From A to Z everyone is condoling and now it is my own experience people opposing him are now praising his efforts. He made it horrible for anti Islamic lobbies to stand here. Even these lobbies sitting far away from Pakistan were scared of him.

He spent his whole life in a small house while serving Islam. No one! no one can be like him! He opted to be alone instead of being a puppet of Govt.

List of Notable Ulama Praising him includes:
Maulana Ilyas Qadri
Raza Saqib Mustafai
Shah Turab ul Haq
Jamal u din Baghdadi and so on...

Same cheer as geert wilder showed but qadiani kafir are not going to have peaceful breathe.

You have no clue and their life style is contradictory to your statement. Prove it if you can YOU CAN'T!

What was the reason to it! Why you have not mentioned the acts of those paid dogs

One who can't out to defend Namoos e Risalat is not a scholar any more!!!

None of his family member participated in elections! But in protest!

Yuck! type tariq zaleel on youtube!

How down you will go!

Ammending Namoos e Risalat was the main reason crated by Qadianies Non Muslims and Paid liberals.
We are always here if it happened again.

Not other it is other Muslim! Clear me if it is not!!! You can't defend non Muslim especially Qadianies and munafiqs with this one! And what our paid politician did is not hidden.

Death to the blasphemer! and protest against anti Islamic agenda is out right we never ever did harm our brothers but demanded justice!

Find the bad one and punish but you can't say there is no blasphemer in Pakistan!

Stay updated! Feed your maind with neutral means! He never protested but for the sake of Islam!

He was not someone he was the organizer of cartoon contest and other one was trump! don't try to be peaceful munafiq!

against blasphemers only check his speeches during shelling you illiterate ignorant!

No, But the people sitting in parliments doing whatever for money including Qadiani lobby!

Give us clue! What was the reason of protesting every time????

You illiterate psycho! It is your mental level. Your mind is full of garbage not letting you to understand the reality! Take look at your dirtiest mind!

He neve spoke for any sect his agenda was No mercy for blasphemer and it is the agenda of all Muslim.

You mean that All excluding supreme court were fools like you. Level of idiocy!
your responses just confirmed that the late Khadim was a foul mouth bully hiding behind religion and devotion and his followers are insulting and using the same sort of a language for all others who are criticizing him for his words and actions of chaos.
Never this low
now the followers of this foul mouth anarchist are bending backwards and making their own doctored videos to claim that he never insulted Azan and called fellow Muslims pigs.

I am talking about his family. I think you need English dictionary. This That those they stay on point....

Moreover you have mixed it with all other rubbish MMA JI etc. THESE ARE FAR AWAY FROM OUR POINT OF VIEW

Who gives a $hit about his faimly he founded TLYP and was its leader untill his death. That same TLYP is a registered political party. Don't you get this simple logic that he was the leader of a political party? Are you so dumb?

You mean to say we must no follow any one?
Have you asked your mom who is your father? And what was the DNA test result?
I am just questioning (Your mother may be a gentle lady) as if you did this then you are a true one not following anyone!!!!:flame::flame::flame::flame:
@Irfan Baloch
Please brother take care of this. I am being polite. Because I will not let this go there will be repercussions. I know brother @waz has a death in the family

@Irfan Baloch
Please brother take care of this. I am being polite. Because I will not let this go there will be repercussions. I know brother @waz has a death in the family
the user is banned from this thread for continued use of foul language and insults to other members.

it is unfortunate that the love for Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH is being mixed with abuses in same sentences.
which in my view itself is blasphemous.

the user is banned from this thread for continued use of foul language and insults to other members.

it is unfortunate that the love for Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH is being mixed with abuses in same sentences.

Religious fanatics are also cowards. They hide behind holy figures and scriptures and don't follow any logic because, in their minds, everyone else no following their ways is not a true believer. And so no arguing with them that destroying properties and disrupting life in PAKISTAN is not going to have any affect in FRANCE!

Thank You Irfan shahib

جو اس دنیا سے چلے گئے ان کا معاملہ اللہ کے ساتھ ہے اور اللہ بہترین انصاف کرنے والے ہیں

Back
Top Bottom