What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at these seculer fascists calling for banning and killing of a party based on islam. These lots are no diffrent then other currupt cleanshave elite ruling the muslim world who go every now and then on killing spree of their own ppl for the sake of making west happy and to cling on to their throne and vice lifestyle...these disloyal piece of shits call themself muslims but at the same time any party wanting islam in the nation is called extremist/terrorists and demand blood on the street ..these ppl are worse compared to kafirs atleast they can be recognized but these cleanshaves seculer terrorist calling themself muslim are only recogenizable when the spew their venom against ulamas and islamic parties.
Actually I am Muslim and this party is nothing to do with Islam. Razwi was a foul mouthed person who's death is no loss to anyone but his blind followers. Islam had been hijacked by politicians and they use it to brainwash and ultimately rob the masses of power and wealth.

It's like saying the west priest are holiest and thier is no gang bang in churches and nuns are not raped ,childs are not molested in churches.
Every action has counter reaction.
So youre saying your Mullahs are no better than pedo priests in west?
BTW which action of west are you guys retaliating to by raping muslim kids in Pakistan?

BTW which action of west are you guys retaliating to by raping muslim kids in Pakistan?
Say Black is black and white is white.

Pathetic argument against argument is all you can do.
Nothing concrete comes out of your mouth.

So a few cases of pedophilia and that is the only argument you have against religious people?

What about many cases of sexual harassment in universities? When are you getting them shut down?

TLP leader is still being held in custody without any conviction. PTI is no different to the other scumbag parties - just a different face on the front.

So a few cases of pedophilia and that is the only argument you have against religious people?

What about many cases of sexual harassment in universities? When are you getting them shut down?
So afew? Really? is that how you're going to justify child rape?
BTW you are also free to talk about harassment at universities, we dont kill people over discussions and debate.

Govt should explain its limitations to leader of these charged protesters . Prolonged protests take another form and very difficult to remove.

TLP leader is still being held in custody without any conviction. PTI is no different to the other scumbag parties - just a different face on the front.

If TLP is a religious party, How is this man qualified to be a religious leader were there no other members of this party that would qualify to lead? His only qualification is that he is the son of a deceased leader does that qualify him to lead a religious gathering? what are his qualifications?

If TLP is a religious party, How is this man qualified to be a religious leader were there no other members of this party that would qualify to lead? His only qualification is that he is the son of a deceased leader does that qualify him to lead a religious gathering? what are his qualifications?

I am not a supporter of this party. I think they are a nuisance. However I disagree with the govt reaction to them.

He is held without cause - charge him and convict him or release him. They are making a mockery of the law.

When Musharraf arrested Imran Khan in 2007 under anti terror laws - was Imran Khan a terrorist?

They are making a mockery of the law.

It's like saying the west priest are holiest and thier is no gang bang in churches and nuns are not raped ,childs are not molested in churches.
Every action has counter reaction.

Ghairat hi jaga lo thori si phir ,ta k koi tumhary imaan or islam ko naqb na lagai

Is this supposed to be a comparison?

Its immature, childish. But but they also bad but we are not so bad, just a little bad. :lol:

You have a supposed moral highground right? Thats why you try to introduce religion into politics? You have no moral high ground, just aggression and narcissism.

Religion and politics do not mix. We do not want to be ruled by dogmas of the past. Unleash the shackles of mental slavery.

Religion has its role in spiritualty and its a private matter. Don't overstep your mark. Don't fluff things up to more than what they are.

Democratic politics with rule of logic and reason is a evolutionary process. Anything else is a perversion. Pakistan has been suffering since the 50s because someone always wants their slice of the pie and are willing to destroy Pakistan for it. Traitors in our midst, traitors in our midst.

Last edited:
Sometimes I feel these TLP goons should be massacred for using Blasphemy and Prophet's love for their own agenda. Using Blasphemy to further their agenda itself is a Blasphemy

These TLP goons want to rule and dictate the Govt just like TTP. They will never remain quiet even if Gov kick French ambassador out for the Blasphemy which occurred 1000's of km away and they keep coming with more demands unless they get the power to rule no matter how much destruction will happen in this process.

So afew? Really? is that how you're going to justify child rape?
BTW you are also free to talk about harassment at universities, we dont kill people over discussions and debate.

Nobody is justifying child rape

I am just pointing you out for overusing or rather exploiting few cases of pedophilia to stereotype everyone who has a beard and is religious
Religion and politics do not mix.

Pakistan itself is a result of mixture of religion and politics

They always mix and should be mixed

Actually I am Muslim and this party is nothing to do with Islam. Razwi was a foul mouthed person who's death is no loss to anyone but his blind followers. Islam had been hijacked by politicians and they use it to brainwash and ultimately rob the masses of power and wealth.
I have not called anyone kafir but yeah Your kind is as much muslim as sisi and assad or nawaz /zardari so spare this i am also muslim talk ..your kind is a meniority and inshallah you lots will see it in your lifetime ..all this nonsense of targeting any religious party because of them asking for islam is just old tactic used by cleanshaves who are far from islamic thought and values .

Last edited:
I have not called anyone kafir but yeah Your kind is as much muslim as sisi and assad or nawaz /zardari so spare this i am also muslim talk ..your kind is a meniority and inshallah you lots will see it in your lifetime ..all this nonsense of targeting any religious party because of them asking for islam is just old tactic used by cleanshaves who are far from islamic thought and values .
My kind...and you are a judgemental person who needs razwi like as your pathetic losers of leaders. Build a makbara over him and worship him. After all he heard the ahzan and called it the ahzan of wahabi kaffirs. Yet the ahzan is the same.
I guess I am kaffir because my kalima isn't... actually I will let you listen to your pir so u can recite after him. I hope you teach your children to speak like him and I hope you share his wonderful speech to your mother's sisters and daughters...how you have hijacked our beautiful Islam and then you call us kaffirs.

Shabash...here enjoy

Did you enjoy that? Us kaffirs are clearly not in your league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom