What's new

TLP chief Saad Hussain Rizvi arrested in Lahore, Protests, and related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods should lock this thread, too many emotions involved.

I am not a supporter of this party. I think they are a nuisance. However I disagree with the govt reaction to them.

He is held without cause - charge him and convict him or release him. They are making a mockery of the law.

When Musharraf arrested Imran Khan in 2007 under anti terror laws - was Imran Khan a terrorist?

They are making a mockery of the law.

Fact. 20,000 plus terrorist were released by Pakistan courts but no action is taken against them, those who called Pakistan army soldiers as not martyrs and called terrorist as martyrs are roaming freely in Pakistan. Hypocrisy at its best. Tlp has the right to protest, and all Pakistani parties take part in protests. The Liberal and terrorist scums of Pakistan have a secret alliance, their backers and funders are the same.

My kind...and you are a judgemental person who needs razwi like as your pathetic losers of leaders. Build a makbara over him and worship him. After all he heard the ahzan and called it the ahzan of wahabi kaffirs. Yet the ahzan is the same.
I guess I am kaffir because my kalima isn't... actually I will let you listen to your pir so u can recite after him. I hope you teach your children to speak like him and I hope you share his wonderful speech to your mother's sisters and daughters...how you have hijacked our beautiful Islam and then you call us kaffirs.

Shabash...here enjoy

Did you enjoy that? Us kaffirs are clearly not in your league
all of what is said is generally loose talk (some part are dubbed)which most of general public says and thinks about cleanshave seculers rulers and their like minded celebrity sarkari molvis .
and certainly cleanshave are the last one to talk about abuse when your leaders curse sisters and mothers of opponents in national parliment and on national tv ..all the words he used are mostly Quranic words which are used to describe munafiqs,cheaters and liars ...islam aint all about love and fake compassion your kind just misuse to lick *** of kafirs but own ppl are killed (example sisi,nawaz,assad ), butchered by cleanshave waderas or barbaric state machinary ,ignoring all that good talk etc . what he said is islam, not what cleanshaves seculars ,slave of dollar and good for not even able to recite bismilllah properly claim.

there hundered of video of how cleanshave curse each other sister daily all over pakistan and on national tv and parlement ..but first go and enojy you kind muslim, aka muhammad zubairs video because that the reality of 95 % of cleanshave who talk shit about anybody demanding islam in the nation..you lots know what will happen to you so your pain is understandable.

Last edited:
Bearded people are minority in Pakistan. Majority ki mrzi chalti hai minority ki nhi
Bearded ppl are leaders and leaders lead the poor and the weak(mejority) against cleanshaves liberal status quo forces ,who are supported by enemy of islam . Thats why no political cleanshave party leader can get such street power . Average Pakistanis doesnt eat or lives like most cleanshave ruling pakistan but an average pakistani does live and eats like a bearded molvi and that why the day ulamas decide that they are going to work for implimentation of shariat ,no cleanshaves will be able to stop them and that include also our dollar loving seculars generals. Khadim rizwi was the first one who talked the islam which is not here to remain passive and inshallah the chain for ulamas to remain silent on dastardly behaviour of state have been broken . From now on bad times ahead for friends of anti islam forces in pakistan.

Rich beards are leaders of poor beards. Most people dislike them
There are no rich beards , even if your are rich but dont have connection to secular gov department your as good as a poor molvis .. Pakistan is run by a club of likeminded secular currupt, almost islam/ulama haters, and the entry to that club will never be given to any religious party unless religous folk go after the elite who are running this nation .. there is no way seculars will ever let any religouse party come to power in moslim nations with votes and we have seen what happened to them in egypt, algeria, palestine etc when they came with votes .. they were butchred and there leaders jailed and hanged and thats will happen in pakistan also and our generals are seeing and feeling the heat of tlp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom