What's new

Kernal ki Biwi Season 2 - "Burger kay Papa"

This officer nco difference exists at a TOXIC level in PakMil. I've seen it. It is not something to condone. Indian Army is worse still. This is kegacy gora raj left behind.

Yes there is difference between officers and NCOs in normal militaries but for these kids to feel they can call up their daddy and do something like this is a symptom of something bigger.

He is talking like that to AF MP jinn se officers khud darte hain. Sab leftain and captaan bachiyo k liye shokhian maarte hain until they see an MP.

BTW could it also be that specific MP was harassing that burger boy in a targetted manner for an extended amount of time? We won't know anything for sure until we hear both sides I guess.

That kid wouldn't still be alive if it was USAF or other MP. Especially Marine MP. Everybody scared of marines, Marines scared of Marines MP.
Are in you an Armed Force personnel? Highly irresponsible comment.

There is NO difference between Officers, NCOs and soldiers. Do not disseminate fake information about Pakistani armed forces. Pakistani Armed Forces are the world's most disciplined armed forces.

The incident was an isolated incident involving immature kids.

On what evidence you stated that officers are afraid of MPs?

Officers and all other staff are duty bound to cooperate with these personnel. The duty of MPs is to ensure security and discipline inside military installation. They never cross their limits while dealing with their seniors.

For your info, Senior non-commissioned officers are addressed by their ranks or "sahaab". They are given due respect because of their seniority in service by young officers, even senior commanding officers pay respect when addressing these NCOs. They are considered as valuable assets of the unit because of their experience and skills. Sometimes young officers learn from them while performing hands on training.

Without any solid evidence, just based on hearsay statements, you are posting such an irresponsible statement about Pakistan Armed Forces.

Pakistani Armed Forces culture is not like Indian Armed Forces or any other Armed Forces.

It is very strange, that PAF officers' kids misbehaved and created a disgraceful scene.

It appears that the kids were around 16-18 years old. Hence they were not new to the system. How come they were allowed by their parents to drive the vehicle inside the residential area without any document?

Who took the video and disseminate in the social media? What was the purpose behind all this noise?

Base intelligence must investigate into this matter, identify and detain the miscreants for thorough investigation and subsequent preventive actions.

Yar seriously. Aik data mene gate pe NUST MCE Ka card dikaya kehty ni NIC b dikaao. Mene Kaha Sir wo ni hy Kenta pir aap andr ni jaa sakty. Mene Kaha yar aik Saal se to AA jaa Raha Roz yahe dikaya , kehta Pir Apne Saal Ghar me guzara Hy jhoot bol rahy. Mene Kaha sabar Kary Zara Major Flaa ko call krta Hun mery classmate Hy wo apko Btayn Gy mene Saal Ghar me guzara ya idhr ata jata Raha. Pir dosre bech me aaky kehty sorry sir aap jay.
He was just doing his job.. ..
Don't think he got promoted to AVM, if he was, would have been in the news.
you know any latest on what happened to colonel and his biwi?

His father shud b disciplined for such a ridiculous upbringing of this waste of a human
Exactly! Baap ki ehliat ka andaza isi se laga lo k betay ki zaban tak control nahi kar sakta. Allah reham kare agar jang hogyi aise log na lar sakte hain aur na lead kar sakte hain.
Parents are definitely responsible to groom their children. Sometimes parents are not the cause of such behavior.

These kids are not small children. They are young men around 16-18 years of age.

The major influence during this period of age comes from their friends and acquaintance who inspired these young men.

This age group cannot be controlled by aggressive correction method. Parents and the close ones have to make them realize that "what is right and what is wrong".

Even sons of Prophet Hazrat Noah alaihissalam went astray. By stating this, I am not saying these kids are completely out of control (may Allah grant them wisdom and grace). They will eventually realize and come back to their senses.

Your statement about his father is totally uncalled for and immature. An Airforce pilot flying PAF planes, undergone rigorous training schedule and defended the sky of our motherland while you and your beloved family was sleeping soundly and peacefully, during his prime age, will be labelled by ungrateful citizen like you as incompetent!!!

In my opinion your statements are more immature than those kids actions in the video.

He was just doing his job.. ..

You think so ?

How many people can make a fake NUST MCE card ? Maybe 0 till date.

And how many Afghani have got NIC ? Tens of thousands.

Showing MCE card should have fulfilled his requirement but NO. He started calling me a lier and told me I can not go inside. Despite I have MCE card ? Wow

Parents are definitely responsible to groom their children. Sometimes parents are not the cause of such behavior.

These kids are not small children. They are young men around 16-18 years of age.

The major influence during this period of age comes from their friends and acquaintance who inspired these young men.

This age group cannot be controlled by aggressive correction method. Parents and the close ones have to make them realize that "what is right and what is wrong".

Even sons of Prophet Hazrat Noah alaihissalam went astray. By stating this, I am not saying these kids are completely out of control (may Allah grant them wisdom and grace). They will eventually realize and come back to their senses.

Your statement about his father is totally uncalled for and immature. An Airforce pilot flying PAF planes, undergone rigorous training schedule and defended the sky of our motherland while you and your beloved family was sleeping soundly and peacefully, during his prime age, will be labelled by ungrateful citizen like you as incompetent!!!

In my opinion your statements are more immature than those kids actions in the video.
Dude whether he is 18 or 38 it doesn't matter. When you are infront of you parents you have to behave, no outer influence should affect your upbringing. Other than that, idk how vaila his father is that he came running to defend his son over a small issue and then instead of acting like a respectable man he was threatening the MP.

Other than that PAF is not comprised of his father alone that I disrespected the whole organisation if I said something against him.

Dude whether he is 18 or 38 it doesn't matter. When you are infront of you parents you have to behave, no outer influence should affect your upbringing. Other than that, idk how vaila his father is that he came running to defend his son over a small issue and then instead of acting like a respectable man he was threatening the MP.

Other than that PAF is not comprised of his father alone that I disrespected the whole organisation if I said something against him.
There is no evidence that confirms that the kid's father threatened the provost personnel.

It is normal response of the kid's father to reach the place of incident.

The video clearly shows that he actually stopped the charged kid and asked him to calm down.

Yes, kids were immature and misbehaved with the provost personnel. Some kids of this age group do act immaturely and rebel against any restriction.

Action of father was normal. Being senior officer he acted maturely.

In my opinion you are making an issue with out any evidence.

You think so ?

How many people can make a fake NUST MCE card ? Maybe 0 till date.

And how many Afghani have got NIC ? Tens of thousands.

Showing MCE card should have fulfilled his requirement but NO. He started calling me a lier and told me I can not go inside. Despite I have MCE card ? Wow
Security personnel detailed on entrance gate do what the officer in-charge or superior instruct them to do. You will find two or three of them in the vicinity of entrance gate. One of them would be their supervisor who instruct his subordinates how to perform his duty on that particular day.

If the personnel at the entrance gate is instructed to check NIC and the MCE card, then he will definitely ask from the people entering the installation. You have to make the habit to have both IDs while entering any military installation.

Okay i asked my one friend who is an airforce brat he said this boys came from playing football and they were within base area.So they were stopped by Air police asked for their masks, they were not wearing.Now they asked for a thorough search of vehicle.They did and asked for papers.They did not have any papers.See many of the guards know the officers and family they did too.The mp said the car is going to be impounded i think means locked for some time.Then the tu janta hai mera bap kon hai bullshit started.Guards were very professional at first and then the kids started joking with waqar guy.One of the boys sat on bonnet of dalla.And then one 15 year old kid joked which triggered the provost but he remained quite and then the conversation was at dead end so provost raised his voice so the burger bacha did too and then provost slammed one kid and slapped him.The hand to hand continued and another dalla arrived and fight stopped and the kid called his father.Had he been quite and talked calmly situation would not result in damage to airforce's respect.I find both provost and the kid guilty in this case. whhat do you guys think?

Only the kid---. If it was the US---the police would have smashed the boy to kingdom come and put his dad in handcuffs---.

The US military police would have done the same.

Ok just saw the another video. his baba did arrive. What is the conclusion?
clearly the dickhead dad backed the bastard son and pulled the rank on military policemen.

the existing short clip is enough to setup an inquiry to question his shameful behaviour which is unbecoming of an officer.
the ISPR must be tagged continually until the miltary leadership responds with a punishment for the officer to set an example.

There is no evidence that confirms that the kid's father threatened the provost personnel.

The video clearly shows that he actually stopped the charged kid and asked him to calm down.

Yes, kids were immature and misbehaved with the provost personnel. Some kids of this age group do act immaturely and rebel against any restriction.

mein tera bandobast karta hoon ...

kindly also comment on this line ...

The videos are enough proof to show that he certainly did not act "Maturely". He was only stopping his son because he wanted to deal with the matter himself, he then clearly started intimidating the MP personnel when he was taken aside by another officer. His entry shows his mood, and coming to the scene and directly giving threats to the security personnel without first figuring out what the actual matter was, is not considered "Mature".

Back
Top Bottom