What's new

India: Compulsory broadcast of national interest content

You seem to be quite hostile toward the very idea of religion.. that's the vibe I got at least from your posts.
Yes, I always have an anger/frustration towards religion (not just hinduism). Obviously coming from a hindu family, the flaws of my own religion are more prominent to me. That doesn't mean that I think other religions are any better. Religion itself is probably the biggest factor of wars in modern history.

Yes, I always have an anger/frustration towards religion (not just hinduism). Obviously coming from a hindu family, the flaws of my own religion are more prominent to me. That doesn't mean that I think other religions are any better. Religion itself is probably the biggest factor of wars in modern history.
what religion, man ?

do what you want when adult and if you've sort of broken free and left the nest.. who the hell even talks about religion in ''polite society' ?

Within Hindus, but, Tam-brams, Bengali-brams.. these guys are a bit hardcore about it all.

So... Saba is likely a muslim and rajeev is a hindu, that other rajiv, rajiv john, however, is obviously a x-tian. lol

Back
Top Bottom