What's new

Kerala Police arrest Catholic priest for allegedly raping minor girl

Stop being sarcastic. A rapist is a rapist and must be punished. His religion does not guarantee acquittal under Indian Laws. Every day you read of cases of Babas, Maulvis raping hapless boys and girls. Who denies that a Christian priest can not rape? Laws are same for everybody.

You wont see Christians rising up to defend that rapist Priests unlike some of your kind who openly defend a convicted offenders like Nityanand, Aasaram Bapu etc.
Don't be so holier than thou, highest rapists on earth are Christians, and there are many cardinals and higher priests in Vatican who sodomise young boys and girls and there are millions of Christians who defend these cardinals and other christian aristocracy, they face dummy trials and are let off the christian way.

Don't be so holier than thou, highest rapists on earth are Christians, and there are many cardinals and higher priests in Vatican who sodomise young boys and girls and there are millions of Christians who defend these cardinals and other christian aristocracy, they face dummy trials and are let off the christian way.
excuse me sir, how did u come to the conclusion that christians are the "highest" rapists? pls provide me with a confirming link.

QUOTE="baajey, post: 7968903, member: 36628"]excuse me sir, how did u come to the conclusion that christians are the "highest" rapists? pls provide me with a confirming link.[/QUOTE]
US, Latin america, Europe, Canada, Russia, Australia, newzealand, are all christian countries, and these countries lead in rapes , US is no 1, latin america ranks 2, And count Christians in all other countries, all these add to make Christians toppers in rape.

LOL.... that is like people all over the world saying whole of India is filth because they have seen it in Slumdog Millionaire!

Whole world calls Delhi, Rape Capital of the World. Shall I conclude that "HINDUS" are serial rapists?

Your logic is flawed. If rapes are prevalent in west, its because it has decadent culture... not because it is Christian!

QUOTE="baajey, post: 7968903, member: 36628"]excuse me sir, how did u come to the conclusion that christians are the "highest" rapists? pls provide me with a confirming link.
US, Latin america, Europe, Canada, Russia, Australia, newzealand, are all christian countries, and these countries lead in rapes , US is no 1, latin america ranks 2, And count Christians in all other countries, all these add to make Christians toppers in rape.[/QUOTE]

Stop being sarcastic. A rapist is a rapist and must be punished. His religion does not guarantee acquittal under Indian Laws. Every day you read of cases of Babas, Maulvis raping hapless boys and girls. Who denies that a Christian priest can not rape? Laws are same for everybody.

You wont see Christians rising up to defend that rapist Priests unlike some of your kind who openly defend a convicted offenders like Nityanand, Aasaram Bapu etc.

When was Nityanand or Aasaram Bapu Convicted ? :cheesy:

Has this news of priests raping kids scrambled your brains ? :lol:

However here is one guy who was actually Convicted.

NITHYANANDA ACCUSER CONVICTED FOR CHILD ABUSE IN USA | Nithyananda Sangha's Official Web Site | Health, Wealth, Relationships, Excellence, Enlightenment, Yoga, Meditation

vinay%20bharadwaj_100px.jpg

Seattle-Washington, 23 September: Vinay Bharadwaj, the individual who had falsely accused Hindu spiritual teacher Paramahamsa Nithyananda of sexual abuse, has been himself convicted by a U.S. court on multiple counts of child molestation. The King County Superior Court of Washington, in the criminal case of State of Washington versus Vinay K. Bharadwaj, has sentenced Bharadwaj to 57 months (4 years & 9 months) in prison, followed by immediate deportation from the USA. Bharadwaj's appeal for a fresh trial was denied by the court.

It may be recalled that the 38-year-old US resident had approached the CID of Police of Karnataka state in December 2011 with false sexual abuse allegations against Paramahamsa Nithyananda. However, no charges were framed against Nithyananda, as Bharadwaj failed to provide any proof of his allegations.

On 14 August 2012, the court found Vinay Bharadwaj guilty on 3 separate felony counts of child molestation and a fourth count of communicating with a child for immoral purposes. Child molestation is considered among the most serious crimes in the U.S., and Bharadwaj was immediately taken into custody without bail.

Remember "Karma" is a bitch and looks like your priests are serving you just desserts.

excuse me sir, how did u come to the conclusion that christians are the "highest" rapists? pls provide me with a confirming link.

Rape statics in US and Europe :coffee:

Use google and see the whole world open up to you.

LOL.... that is like people all over the world saying whole of India is filth because they have seen it in Slumdog Millionaire!

Whole world calls Delhi, Rape Capital of the World. Shall I conclude that "HINDUS" are serial rapists?

Your logic is flawed. If rapes are prevalent in west, its because it has decadent culture... not because it is Christian!

That decadent culture is the end result of Christianity.

Why don't you open up the bible as say what it says about "slavery' ? :lol:

Christians treat Old Testament of Bible more as a Historical record and to show the reference of Christ who was prophesied to come in future. Christians do not take any rules mentioned in Old Testament seriously. In Old Testament, it is written not to eat pork but Christians in west are voracious pork eaters!

Christians in India do not generally eat pork. Why so? Because is was always a taboo in ancient Indian culture.

You scoured the whole internet to find mention of slavery in Bible. Whats there in New Testament about slavery? Any other evil you found in Bible?

Do I need to quote vedas, puranas and 100s of stories of Devis/Devatas and their illicit/immoral activities?

Does that demean Hinduism?

I know it does not. Because religion, be it Hinduism or Christianity is much bigger than that. Its difficult for puny brains to comprehend. You are arguing just for the sake of argument.

Regarding your news clip about Nityananda accuser conviction for child abuse in USA, here is some news for you...

Nithyananda influenced a temple priest to file a fabricated criminal case against Vinay in June 2010 in Seattle, WA (USA) for "harassment of one of the priest's relatives" after the above incidents. Note that this case was filed immediately after Nithyananda was released on bail from Karnataka prison.
This case was won by Vinay and quickly dismissed. In order to silence Vinay, and to prevent him from taking action against him, Nithyananda convinced the same temple priest to cooperate with another fabricated criminal case against Vinay in October 2010.

All of the witnesses from the prosecution in USA, including the alleged victim were continuing members of the Nithyananda cult have lied under oath.

Vinay has become the victim of retaliation for speaking out against Nithyananda's criminal organization.

When was Nityanand or Aasaram Bapu Convicted ? :cheesy:

Has this news of priests raping kids scrambled your brains ? :lol:

However here is one guy who was actually Convicted.

NITHYANANDA ACCUSER CONVICTED FOR CHILD ABUSE IN USA | Nithyananda Sangha's Official Web Site | Health, Wealth, Relationships, Excellence, Enlightenment, Yoga, Meditation

vinay%20bharadwaj_100px.jpg

Seattle-Washington, 23 September: Vinay Bharadwaj, the individual who had falsely accused Hindu spiritual teacher Paramahamsa Nithyananda of sexual abuse, has been himself convicted by a U.S. court on multiple counts of child molestation. The King County Superior Court of Washington, in the criminal case of State of Washington versus Vinay K. Bharadwaj, has sentenced Bharadwaj to 57 months (4 years & 9 months) in prison, followed by immediate deportation from the USA. Bharadwaj's appeal for a fresh trial was denied by the court.

It may be recalled that the 38-year-old US resident had approached the CID of Police of Karnataka state in December 2011 with false sexual abuse allegations against Paramahamsa Nithyananda. However, no charges were framed against Nithyananda, as Bharadwaj failed to provide any proof of his allegations.

On 14 August 2012, the court found Vinay Bharadwaj guilty on 3 separate felony counts of child molestation and a fourth count of communicating with a child for immoral purposes. Child molestation is considered among the most serious crimes in the U.S., and Bharadwaj was immediately taken into custody without bail.

Remember "Karma" is a bitch and looks like your priests are serving you just desserts.

Rape statics in US and Europe :coffee:

Use google and see the whole world open up to you.

That decadent culture is the end result of Christianity.

Why don't you open up the bible as say what it says about "slavery' ? :lol:

Nah you are caught lying and just trying to wriggle your way out of the argument here.

actually you are using my very ignorable mistake about noida's precise political placement, to avoid answering my point about your one-sided choice of subjects for creating threads. :)

noida is so close to haryana so it is to be understood that there is much cultural influence, but i won't be stubborn on that point because it is not so different from rest of india.

Last edited:
what bs, there are rapist sicko "holy" men of every religion.

there is no shortage and probably an even spread of pedo rapist padres, moulvis and tantriks in India :sarcastic:

terror, however... :angel:

actually you are using my very ignorable mistake about noida's precise political placement, to avoid answering my point about your choice of subjects for creating threads. :)

noida is so close to haryana so it is to be understood that there is much cultural influence, but i won't be stubborn on that point because it is not so different from rest of india.
you are trying too hard

How did this end up becoming a Hindu/Christian issue? I suspect because it was presented in an accusatory tone and some twit in order to deflect blame started throwing stones.

The fact is that " power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely". Wherever everyday folk can be intimidated into silence, religious leaders of all hues and in this I include Hindu, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Sikhs etc will take advantage to further their own interests. The more stupid and ignorant the parishioners the more venal will be the pastor.

The Catholic Church does have a problem, not just in India but worldwide. When the molestation of dozens of young boys by priests in Boston came to light. The church denied it and transferred the priests. It took persistent effort before finally an apology and more importantly financial reparations were made to the families of the abused. This only happened because it was America. In India it would have been painted as "an attack on the church" and the priests would have been protected at the expense of the children.

There have now been two books by Kerala nuns claiming widespread "carrying on " within the Catholic Church. In both cases The women were mocked and nothing came of their expose. They ended up paying a heavy price in their personal lives as a warning to others.

It would be better for all and especially better for ordinary Christians if the parishioners themselves called out and prosecuted criminal priests like the parishioners of Boston did. Hiding behind false pride is silly. Better to throw out those few criminals than by protecting them Allow everyone to be tainted by the same brush. In addition this will ensure that 9 year old alter boys can be safe.

what "yes" ?

yes yes, yes indeed and you know it too, terror has its undisputed champions, and nobody's even competing, not even their brothers lol, or maybe we should say they just aren't in the same league :P

kind of like how my up and coming lethal fast bowler nephews (12 and 13) just aren't going to scare virat kohli with their yorkers, right ? :partay:

I should mention that they're both a bit chubby, don't think they'll be scaring anyone at Lord's either :laugh:

How did this end up becoming a Hindu/Christian issue? I suspect because it was presented in an accusatory tone and some twit in order to deflect blame started throwing stones.

The fact is that " power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely". Wherever everyday folk can be intimidated into silence, religious leaders of all hues and in this I include Hindu, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Sikhs etc will take advantage to further their own interests. The more stupid and ignorant the parishioners the more venal will be the pastor.

The Catholic Church does have a problem, not just in India but worldwide. When the molestation of dozens of young boys by priests in Boston came to light. The church denied it and transferred the priests. It took persistent effort before finally an apology and more importantly financial reparations were made to the families of the abused. This only happened because it was America. In India it would have been painted as "an attack on the church" and the priests would have been protected at the expense of the children.

There have now been two books by Kerala nuns claiming widespread "carrying on " within the Catholic Church. In both cases The women were mocked and nothing came of their expose. They ended up paying a heavy price in their personal lives as a warning to others.

It would be better for all and especially better for ordinary Christians if the parishioners themselves called out and prosecuted criminal priests like the parishioners of Boston did. Hiding behind false pride is silly. Better to throw out those few criminals than by protecting them Allow everyone to be tainted by the same brush. In addition this will ensure that 9 year old alter boys can be safe.
Do I have a right to ask questions or should I keep quite to maintain the secular fabric of the country?

Do I have a right to ask questions or should I keep quite to maintain the secular fabric of the country?
You have every right to ask questions . In fact, it is the duty of every citizen to bring criminals to book. How do you maintain the secular fabric of the country by protecting criminals?

You have every right to ask questions . In fact, it is the duty of every citizen to bring criminals to book. How do you maintain the secular fabric of the country by protecting criminals?
I don't know @jamahir thinks I am getting intolerant.

Back
Top Bottom