What's new

Kerala Police arrest Catholic priest for allegedly raping minor girl

You should be surprised to see how the Media has not reported it or cover it in any significant way.

Now compare this to the uproar about Raadhe Maa who's only crime was to wear a short skirt :lol:
true, massive double standards in msm reporting here, got sick of it a long time ago and very rarely watch local news on tv.

Your hatred for anything Muslim,Christian,Sikhs and Bengalis is a known fact in PDF...anyway,I can understand your hatred for Muslims and Christian.But Sikhs and Bengalis??..a unknown phenomenon among sanghis in PDF..must be a propaganda???

LOL............ I don't want a "Certificate" from a world class Bigot like you.

No amount of personal attacks on me is going to hide YOUR BIGOTRY :lol:

go to doctor, I said.. im dalit who believed in Jesus... stop your ranting son..

LOL..... did Jesus give you "dalit" status ? :cheesy:

true, massive double standards in msm reporting here, got sick of it a long time ago and very rarely watch local news on tv.

Why blame the media when people like you do the same thing ? that is pure hypocrisy.

Stop being sarcastic. A rapist is a rapist and must be punished. His religion does not guarantee acquittal under Indian Laws. Every day you read of cases of Babas, Maulvis raping hapless boys and girls. Who denies that a Christian priest can not rape? Laws are same for everybody.

You wont see Christians rising up to defend that rapist Priests unlike some of your kind who openly defend a convicted offenders like Nityanand, Aasaram Bapu etc.

Who is convicted offender here? Can you prove the Asaram and Nityanand have been convicted. I would like you to provide the links and proof or else tender an apology for being a bald faced liar.

Gods own country !

culturally in the same region. :)

my post was not irrelevant... like i said in a previous post, it was to indicate the biased nature of your threads... why do we never see you make threads about say, the fakeness of "love jihad"??
so haryana police will handle the case or UP police ?

My bad.... I guess the correct word would be "under trial". I checked the meaning in dictionary. Convicted means proved guilty in court. :agree:

Who is convicted offender here? Can you prove the Asaram and Nityanand have been convicted. I would like you to provide the links and proof or else tender an apology for being a bald faced liar.

LOL............ I don't want a "Certificate" from a world class Bigot like you.

No amount of personal attacks on me is going to hide YOUR BIGOTRY :lol:
calling others bigot??..that too from manvan???..am i dreaming??..
personal attacks??..probably,you are the one and only Indian poster,who have been reported multiple times for passing sexual remarks that too against fellow Indian members,it says your credibility and character...May be you can fool or confuse others with your hundreds of male and female ids,but not me..

calling others bigot??..that too from manvan???..am i dreaming??..
personal attacks??..probably,you are the one and only Indian poster,who have been reported multiple times for passing sexual remarks that too against fellow Indian members,it says your credibility and character...May be you can fool or confuse others with your hundreds of male and female ids,but not me..

What is the need to fool you ? You are already an established and a well know Fool :lol:

You get whipped by me every-time and still come back for more. You are a serial masochist.

My bad.... I guess the correct word would be "under trial". I checked the meaning in dictionary. Convicted means proved guilty in court. :agree:

Now look up the meaning of "Ignorantia juris non excusat".

What is the need to fool you ? You are already an established and a well know Fool :lol:

You get whipped by me every-time and still come back for more. You are a serial masochist.

Now look up the meaning of "Ignorantia juris non excusat".
nothing wrong in being a fool..not all Indians are intelligent like you..at least i am aware of what my gender is though...But being a sexual pvt???

nothing wrong in being a fool..not all Indians are intelligent like you..at least i am aware of what my gender is though...But being a sexual pvt???

Nothing wrong in being a fool. The world is full of them.

But there is plenty wrong in being a Bigot.

You obsession with gender is duly noted. Are you a Cross dresser ? you know what ? don't answer that. I don't want that image in my mind :P

Nothing wrong in being a fool. The world is full of them.

But there is plenty wrong in being a Bigot.

You obsession with gender is duly noted. Are you a Cross dresser ? you know what ? don't answer that. I don't want that image in my mind :P
hehe ..It suits you more..You are the only PDF poster,who have come up with multiple male and female avatars under the brand names like manvan and indrani...want to expose you more???..

hehe ..It suits you more..You are the only PDF poster,who have come up with multiple male and female avatars under the brand names like manvan and indrani...want to expose you more???..

I think Bitter Melon might object to you calling me Indrani ....... but I am sure you already know that.

I understand its part of your psy ops against me ...... your slander against me in the hope that it will destroy my credibility :lol:

But that is why you always loose the battle and the war. Your credibility is based on your carefully constructed "image". you reach out to people in Kannada just to win them over, you speak to people in tamil so that they will side with you , you speak to people in malayalam so that they will over look your Bigotry :lol:

But you fail to understand one simple truth which I know.

Satyameva Jayathe. The TRUTH always Wins. No amount of effort in destroying my credibility can help you against that.

And THAT is how I beat you every-time, now and forever. Tough Luck :P

I think Bitter Melon might object to you calling me Indrani ....... but I am sure you already know that.

I understand its part of your psy ops against me ...... your slander against me in the hope that it will destroy my credibility :lol:

But that is why you always loose the battle and the war. Your credibility is based on your carefully constructed "image". you reach out to people in Kannada just to win them over, you speak to people in tamil so that they will side with you , you speak to people in malayalam so that they will over look your Bigotry :lol:

But you fail to understand one simple truth which I know.

Satyameva Jayathe. The TRUTH always Wins. No amount of effort in destroying my credibility can help you against that.

And THAT is how I beat you every-time, now and forever. Tough Luck :P
haha...Did you still remember your former id ''glowingredstar,probably the only non Sanskrit name you have used here,where you acted like a jihadist Indian Muslim(with an intention) and started posting shit against Hindus and India until you were caught red handed by former Kannada poster indischer??...Its not the first time you are doing these fraud tricks to confuse and fool posters...

haha...Did you still remember your former id ''glowingredstar,probably the only non Sanskrit name you have used here,where you acted like a jihadist Indian Muslim(with an intention) and started posting shit against Hindus and India until you were caught red handed by former Kannada poster indischer??...Its not the first time you are doing these fraud tricks to confuse and fool posters...

LOL... What ? :woot: ......... sounds like when someone said I am Submramaniam swamy himself on PDF :lol:

Back
Top Bottom