What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Kashmir is an Indian state with majority as muslims, Once a separate state was formed for the sake of Muslim's and there community, If kashmiris are not happy they can Migrate to other part of of the world, Can Leave India Once and For all if they wish to....

how stupid....now i somewhat expect such arguments....not your fault

Something which You cant understand, should Never be labelled Stupid.... What is that you feel stupid in my Point?
So what i can imply is that India is a land hungry country???

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

lets c who goes to pak side :pop:

Irrelvent argument....

So what i can imply is that India is a land hungry country???

Yes, India is a Land Hungry Country like any other, and Does not want to Divide itself Because of Some Fanatics, we rather prefer to kick them out, Rather getting divided

And Those who do not want to Live here, are free to walk away.... They have no right to take the Land Along with them...If freedom is all what they want, Get the Hell Out of My Country Why waste time Protesting with the help of very well known External forces?

and Pakistan dream for Kashmir is just wet dream better you wakeful or you will loss Baluchistan

fir kahu ge

naa kuda mila na sanam

:blah: Sunny boys its time to wake up n smell the burnt veges!
Balouchistan my home province aint going any where but Kashmir is slipping look at the recent 57 plus killing by indian occupiers!!

They only threw stones and RAISED SLOGANS LIKE ..........FREE KASHMIR! Even ur puppet CM got a shoe up his arse!!

Wake up kiddo... This aint a INDIAN WET DREAM... Its REAL LIFE.

cuz usually whenever i see a thread opened here there are a few indian avatar in "users currently active on this thread"

man!! wat will happen 2 u, if u start to repeat same thing on every thread .u can understand.we say same thing ,same is with u.no result come out.

:blah: Sunny boys its time to wake up n smell the burnt veges!
Balouchistan my home province aint going any where but Kashmir is slipping look at the recent 57 plus killing by indian occupiers!!

They only threw stones and RAISED SLOGANS LIKE ..........FREE KASHMIR! Even ur puppet CM got a shoe up his arse!!

Wake up kiddo... This aint a INDIAN WET DREAM... Its REAL LIFE.

man this is our PM saying ,not any author is saying.

and Pakistan dream for Kashmir is just wet dream better you wakeful or you will loss Baluchistan

fir kahu ge

naa kuda mila na sanam
well a typical reply....India is already witnessing its ground shirinking in Afghanistan boy..have you forgotten that India is presuading US to not to leave afghanistan..once BLA sheter is out they will die....and yes Kashmir is kashmiries they should be given right of self determination...no matter whatever you're PM speaks they dont stop saying "we want freedom" so i dont know should I laugh on this or not well I decide not to....here is the reference enjoy ma man
With Pakistan in mind, India warns of interference in Afghanistan

More at : With Pakistan in mind, India warns of interference in Afghanistan http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal...of-interference-in-afghanistan_100407602.html

Yes, India is a Land Hungry Country like any other, and Does not want to Divide itself Because of Some Fanatics, we rather prefer to kick them out, Rather getting divided

And Those who do not want to Live here, are free to walk away.... They have no right to take the Land Along with them...If freedom is all what they want, Get the Hell Out of My Country Why waste time Protesting with the help of very well known External forces?

Thank you for helping me prove that India is a land hungry country......just hold your view and dont deviate from this now

well a typical reply....India is already witnessing its ground shirinking in Afghanistan boy..have you forgotten that India is presuading US to not to leave afghanistan..once BLA sheter is out they will die....and yes Kashmir is kashmiries they should be given right of self determination...no matter whatever you're PM speaks they dont stop saying "we want freedom" so i dont know should I laugh on this or not well I decide not to....here is the reference enjoy ma man
With Pakistan in mind, India warns of interference in Afghanistan

More at : With Pakistan in mind, India warns of interference in Afghanistan With Pakistan in mind, India warns of interference in Afghanistan

india have already told that they will stay in afghanistan whether u.s goes out or remain in but it would be more usefull if u.s stays there.and generally do u think that u.s will permanently leave the afganistan.they invested billions n gave u billions and u think they will go empty handed.this is critical region and area like afgh cant be left

Back
Top Bottom