What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Thank you for helping me prove that India is a land hungry country......just hold your view and dont deviate from this now

My Pleasure, I am ready to say this anywhere and every where, along with those few lines which You forgot Intentionally or Un intentionally to Bold :pop:

But Kashmir is still recognized as a disputed region.....and I think i dont need to give you the names list should I?

As far I know India never considered Kashmir a disputed region…. Ok… if you argue that UN resolution consider Kashmir a disputed region…then the UN resolution should be discarded, as the dynamics of the world has changed a lot in last half a century. No country in the world is ever going to compromise on its territorial integrity, least of India (where every thing is going right for it). The need of the hour is not the relevancy of the UN resolution but how to have a just solution that is beneficial to all the parties in the region. Musharraf Kashmir idea could be a starting point for discussion.

man this is our PM saying ,not any author is saying.
So if your PM says that its night night 12 at noon 12 should we all take it as a midnight :lol:

just a request
why dont you ask you PM to make a statement that "India will not allow kashmiries the right of self determination as its a land hungry county:lol::lol:"

On August 15th 2010 Kashmiris observed Indian independence day as BLACK Day in their country Occupied Jammu And Kashmir.

Last year on August 14th, 2009 The Kashmiris observed Independence day of Pakistani in their country Occupied Jammu and Kashmir, by hoisting Pakistan flag and burning Indian flag.

MMS should go and figure his claims are hollow

Pak flags hoisted in IHK; Hurriyat leader arrested

Updated at: 1725 PST, Friday, August 14, 2009
SRINAGAR: The green flags of Pakistan were hoisted in various areas of Indian held Kashmir on the Independence Day of Pakistan; while, Hurriyat leader Yasmeen Raja has been arrested.
According to Kashmir Media Service, people took to streets in various Sri Nagar areas including Habba Kadal, Raj Bagh and Khanqa-e-Mualla and raised slogans of ‘Pakistan Zindabad’, ‘Jeway Jeway Pakistan’ and ‘Hum kia chahtey hein—azaadi’ with Pak flags raised in the air.

Kashmiri youth resorted to fireworks in happiness on the Independence Day of Pakistan.

Meantime, Hurriyat leader Yasmeen Raja was arrested when she attended a ceremony held to celebrate the national day of Pakistan. Raja also hoisted the national flag of Pakistan on her office.

Indian police arrested some other women as well.

Various separatist organisations on Thursday congratulated people of Pakistan on its 62nd independence day and also appealed masses to observe complete shutdown on August 15.

Congratulating people of Pakistan, Hurriyat Conference (M) in a statement said, “We all pray for the peace and stability of Pakistan.”
Hurriyat (M) appealed masses to observe complete shutdown on August 15 against what it termed continued Indian occupation in Kashmir.

Tehreek-I-Hurriyat Jammu Kashmir spokesperson in a statement said: “Pakistan is the result of sacrifices of lakhs of people. Pakistan is the centre of hopes of Muslims throughout the world. Every Muslim is concerned about the safety and security of this great nation.”

The spokesperson further said: “Pakistan is battling against odds. Muslims around the globe are praying for peace and stability of the nation.”

THJK has appealed masses to observe August 14 as prayer day and August 15 as black day.

The party also condemned the fudging of DNA samples of Shopian rape and murder victims.

“It is a clear indication that the government is continuously trying to hide the real culprits and just lengthening the case by involving CBI,” the statement read.

In a separate statement, Muslim League said: “Pakistan has always been our friend and helped us at all crucial junctures. The support of Pakistan is still necessary and we congratulate the nation for its 62nd independence anniversary.”

Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front (R) chief organizer Farooq Ahmad Dar alias Bitta Karate said: “We express greetings to people and government of Pakistan and pray for peace and stability and integrity of the nation. We wish for a strong and vibrant Pakistan backing Kashmiris in their just struggle for independence and right of self-determination. We hope that Pakistan will continue with its moral, diplomatic and political support to Kashmiris.”

Dar also appealed masses to observe August 15 as ‘black day’ and observe complete shutdown.

Meanwhile, JKLF (R) has strongly condemned the fudging of DNA samples in Shopian case.

Jammu Kashmir Salvation Movement also congratulated Pakistan and appealed masses to observe strike on 15 August.

Tehreek Wahadt-e-Islami has also called up for making Youm-e-Pakistan a success.
Wahadat spokesman said, “The Youm-e-Pakistan would be observed across Kashmir as Youm-e-Dua for Pakistan.”

Pak flags hoisted in IHK; Hurriyat leader arrested - GEO.tv

So if your PM says that its night night 12 at noon 12 should we all take it as a midnight :lol:

just a request
why dont you ask you PM to make a statement that "India will not allow kashmiries the right of self determination as its a land hungry county:lol::lol:"

we trust him n watever he is saying.he will not bow down the feelings of indians as integrity of india

just a request

But, if He got the Capacity and Intention to do so, Yes, he can see One Billion+ Followers :tup:

And PM already said, If kashmiris are ready for talks, We can settle it ones and For all Diplomatically.... Its Upto them, either take it or face it

These words have not emanated from some anonymous bloggers like you and me. It has come from the Indian PM…and there lies the difference

Lol, as if this is the first time any Indian PM saying, or does it actually makes a difference!!

Anyway, We can't deny him the right to let him make himself Happy!!
And that also on your Independence day.:lol:

But, if He got the Capacity and Intention to do so, Yes, he can see One Billion+ Followers

And PM already said, If kashmiris are ready for talks, We can settle it ones and For all Diplomatically.... Its Upto them, either take it or face it

Now that attitude is what makes problem!!

As far I know India never considered Kashmir a disputed region…. Ok… if you argue that UN resolution consider Kashmir a disputed region…then the UN resolution should be discarded, as the dynamics of the world has changed a lot in last half a century. No country in the world is ever going to compromise on its territorial integrity, least of India (where every thing is going right for it). The need of the hour is not the relevancy of the UN resolution but how to have a just solution that is beneficial to all the parties in the region. Musharraf Kashmir idea could be a starting point for discussion.

it was Jawahar la nehru who was involved in this UN and forces stopped at LOC today....and are you implying that a resolution should be discarded just because it does not suit you?......

But, if He got the Capacity and Intention to do so, Yes, he can see One Billion+ Followers :tup:

Are you implying that you guys are mindless freaks?.....I havent such a self humiliation:tup:

When Mr. Prime Minister of Republic of India is saying something, it means... one billion people are saying.. So keep in Mind..

When Mr. Prime Minister of Republic of India is saying something, it means... one billion people are saying.. So keep in Mind..

ok you mean if he'z saying "i gotta go to the washroom" should I imply that there will be a need for 1 billion Washrooms?

Are you implying that you guys are mindless freaks?.....I havent such a self humiliation:tup:

When a countries president is Welcomed with Shoes abroad, I dont think The words of My PM is something to be felt humiliated, but it really hurts when the People of that esteemed president Speak of Self Humiliation:lol:

When a countries president is Welcomed with Shoes abroad, I dont think The words of My PM is something to be felt humiliated, but it really hurts when the People of that esteemed president Speak of Self Humiliation:lol:
didn't bush recieved them?...... at least we not the blind followers of our president....not mindless freaks:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom