What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
ok you mean if he'z saying "i gotta go to the washroom" should I imply that there will be a need for 1 billion Washrooms?

A selfless PM like Ours Would Not even Hesitate to Build 1 Billion Washrooms On His Urgency for Our Countrymen... We are In dire need of Toilets U Know, we would be grateful if he does that:lol:

didn't bush recieved them?...... at least we not the blind followers of our president....not mindless freaks:coffee:

So You take refuge under Some one else's Humiliation aswell, and take it as a symbol of Pride when it comes to your president???? Well well well, What do we have here???:rofl:

it was Jawahar la nehru who was involved in this UN and forces stopped at LOC today....and are you implying that a resolution should be discarded just because it does not suit you?......

It is not whether UN resolution suits India or Pakistan, but whether it could yield any results…UN resolutions themselves has become a problem and problems cannot be a part of solution. As on Jawaharlal Nehru, no individual is bigger than the country.

So You take refuge under Some one else's Humiliation aswell, and take it as a symbol of Pride when it comes to your president???? Well well well, What do we have here???:rofl:

president is not the God....Its my basic human right to differ from him....if someone is our president, he is not our master....thats simple to understand i guess.....

Kashmir is an Indian state,any doubts?
If yes,wash your face...you can't do anything about it.(Pakistanis)

Kashmir is a Muslim state and according to UNo resoutions its disputed land....
any statement by Indians that its a integral part of India is living in fools paradise.....

Kashmire is a Part of Pakistan and soon you all indians will see it with your eyes...

You guys need to get your stories synchronised first. You want independence for Kashmir and in the same breath you talk of it being a part of Pakistan. Dont give your game away so easily. So what if the world already knows of this hipocracy. At least you can keep up the pretences :azn:

Even the protest in Kashmir is less then 25% Area and Srinagar is not J&K. Some nut jobs think a small area like valley can be a country. And few Pakistani think Azadi means merging with Pakistan and Green flag is Pakistani flag. We sure have these seperatist in our country but they will not get what they are asking for. These are the same people who kicked out Hindus by doing ethenic cleansing and now they are playing victim.

You guys need to get your stories synchronised first. You want independence for Kashmir and in the same breath you talk of it being a part of Pakistan. Dont give your game away so easily. So what if the world already knows of this hipocracy. At least you can keep up the pretences :azn:

And in another thread our Pakistani bros are drawing maps of Pakistan with Afghanistan and Kasmir as a part of it.. It makes my me so laughing. Omg.. I cant stop myself!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

president is not the God....Its my basic human right to differ from him....if someone is our president, he is not our master....thats simple to understand i guess.....

But Fortunately we havent got any such Presidents or PM's Whose thoughts had to be further Polished to perfection... President is No god, But he sure is the leader.... and an Able leader never creates Followers, But Leaders of Tomorrow.... We want to be the leaders, and Our PM is Doing exactly the same, we have Blind Faith in Him.... He would guide us through safely ....

India is Currently in safe hands

Even the protest in Kashmir is less then 25% Area and Srinagar is not J&K. Some nut jobs think a small area like valley can be a country. And few Pakistani think Azadi means merging with Pakistan and Green flag is Pakistani flag. We sure have these seperatist in our country but they will not get what they are asking for. These are the same people who kicked out Hindus by doing ethenic cleansing and now they are playing victim.

well it is the right of Kashmiries to determine their fate....Pakistan's official stance is same as this...let the kashmiries decide their fate....as promised by India in UN

But Fortunately we havent got any such Presidents or PM's Whose thoughts had to be further Polished to perfection... President is No god, But he sure is the leader.... and an Able leader never creates Followers, But Leaders of Tomorrow.... We want to be the leaders, and Our PM is Doing exactly the same, we have Blind Faith in Him.... He would guide us through safely ....

India is Currently in safe hands

well thats quite an emotional statement.....:lol::lol::lol:

well it is the right of Kashmiries to determine their fate....Pakistan's official stance is same as this...let the kashmiries decide their fate....as promised by India in UN

Bhaijaan , ek baat batao. aap ka personal view kya hai, Azad kashmir country, ya pakistan mein milana chahte ho?? Plz choose only one option!

Back
Top Bottom