What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Sing Is King

20050829-manmohan-singh.jpg

prime-minister-manmohan-singh-at-the-red-fort-on-6844.jpg

20mf5.jpg

YouTube - An old man threw shoes on President of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari

The real shoe being thrown has been censored by the Pakistan media sadly. So no footage.:undecided:

I dont know why do you guys come up with self thought claims....For you're information GEO TV was banned for reporting this...and furthermore, no media was allowed inside...so care do some research before wasting a post and our reading time:toast_sign:

Kaira said that no television cameras were allowed inside the convention centre for security reasons
Dunya TV - Pakistan | Shoes thrown at Zardari in Birmingham
Shoe thrown at Pakistan President Zardari in Birmingham: report - International Business Times
Shoes hurled at Zardari during Birmingham rally, Pak Govt. denies incident - Oneindia News

Kashmir is a Muslim state and according to UNo resoutions its disputed land....
any statement by Indians that its a integral part of India is living in fools paradise.....

Kashmire is a Part of Pakistan and soon you all indians will see it with your eyes...

No matter whatever you post....Kashmir remains a disputed region...and that's a fact.Even by posting a billion such posts, you can't change it:coffee:

no indian member viewing this....amazing!!!!

Already discussed in another thread about it..dont wanna start it all over again..

any statement by Indians that its a integral part of India is living in fools paradise.....

Kashmire is a Part of Pakistan and soon you all indians will see it with your eyes...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

No matter whatever you post....Kashmir remains a disputed region...and that's a fact.Even by posting a billion such posts, you can't change it:coffee:

ya it will remain as an indian,even after iterating billions of times.

These words have not emanated from some anonymous bloggers like you and me. It has come from the Indian PM…and there lies the difference

These words have not emanated from some anonymous bloggers like you and me. It has come from the Indian PM…and there lies the difference

But Kashmir is still recognized as a disputed region.....and I think i dont need to give you the names list should I?

Kashmir is an Indian state with majority as muslims, Once a separate state was formed for the sake of Muslim's and there community, If kashmiris are not happy they can Migrate to other part of of the world, Can Leave India Once and For all if they wish to....

And Yes India Is Indeed Sharing its western Boundry with fools Paradise, But that dosent make us Live in one... :D

Back
Top Bottom