What's new

Kashmir issue to be discussed with Indian Foreign Secretery

Same here bro :(, may be some maintenance activity is underway.
Somebody needs to go after Webby for his shabby maintenance of this forum.
Underlined part is not prudent still at loss, and one third of military engaged. Perfectly suits Pakistan.
It's a loss we are willing to incur.
Pakistan is paying in kind so please don't be so naive to assume that US would spend a dollar without attaching strings to it. And they know very well it was Pakistan that saved their rear and cleaned their mess in this region. Nobody does anything for free or just out of love for anyone at State level.
Knowing fully about it's consequence Pakistan is still willing to take it & it just shows their desperation.
I wanted to post more but won't do it until they sort out this Error 522.. issue since lot of my hard typing became useless by this same issue.

Last edited:
Somebody needs to go after Webby for his shabby maintenance of this forum.

You being the senior member here do the honors. May to ubi bacha ho yahan pay who would listen to me :undecided:

It's a loss we are willing to incur.

Hmmmm soon loss accumulation will affect your other profitable areas.

Knowing fully about it's consequence Pakistan is still willing to take it & it just shows their desperation..

Sometimes you don't have much of options but you still have to chose and be patient, and I think we have faced all the consequences and events are now turning around.

I wanted to post more but won't do it until they sort out this Error 522.. issue since lot of my hard tying became useless by this same issue.

Ok. See ya.

Yes we are, and we will keep it on with our Kashmir rhetoric. The significance of moving back an inch from IOK is too much for you.

You will keep that rhetoric and world get a good entertainment.But we dont care and our stands will remain same

On topic:Perhaps you desparetly wants a discussion.But they didnt give much importance to it.

That is what modi thought as well , but soon he realized that he need to talk to Pakistan , now we are not sending any body to India , it is you my friend .. pressure is mounting on your .. half of your consulates already stopped working in Afghanistan .. Pakistan and china would now control Afghanistan , you are out of the game ..

Really ??
Last time according to the reliable sources India is still in there Afghanistan and China shocked in SL.Fact is NS begging to America force them to ask India for a face changing exercise .And India send their Foreign Secretary to entire SAARC.Just a simple visit and nothing important in it.And US and India brilliantly that trick.
Now Indian Secretary visit Pakistan for name sake as just an extension of SAARC visiting.

And he will again told your side that our stands will remain same. :D

You will keep that rhetoric and world get a good entertainment.But we dont care and our stands will remain same

I thought it was India ahead of us in entertainment field :undecided:

On topic:Perhaps you desparetly wants a discussion.But they didnt give much importance to it.

:cheesy: Your foreign secretary visiting us not us going to India for any discussion? Remember we said India stopped the discussions and it will be India that would have to start it again and not us.

So what happened?

You being the senior member here do the honors. May to ubi bacha ho yahan pay who would listen to me :undecided:

Hmmmm soon loss accumulation will affect your other profitable areas.

Sometimes you don't have much of options but you still have to chose and be patient, and I think we have faced all the consequences and events are now turning around.

Ok. See ya.

I dont think so .A mere 2% GDP spending wont affect our economy.And a constant security is now helping our domestic industry indirectly.(for cutting down imports)

I thought it was India ahead of us in entertainment field :undecided:

:cheesy: Your foreign secretary visiting us not us going to India for any discussion? Remember we said India stopped the discussions and it will be India that would have to start it again and not us.

So what happened?

That is also what I said early.That is just an extension of SAARC tour.Not specific for you.If you dont cooperate he will return .Simple.

No you are the best entertainers.NS also did a good job in UN for entertainment.And entire UN heard those fitting cotton in their ears.:D

I dont think so .A mere 2% GDP spending wont affect our economy.And a constant security is now helping our domestic industry indirectly.(for cutting down imports)

That is also what I said early.That is just an extension of SAARC tour.Not specific for you.If you dont cooperate he will return .Simple.

No you are the best entertainers.NS also did a good job in UN for entertainment.And entire UN heard those fitting cotton in their ears.:D

But, but, but, but you have all the entertainment stars and shows and most importantly my favorite Piryanka :undecided:

That is what modi thought as well , but soon he realized that he need to talk to Pakistan , now we are not sending any body to India , it is you my friend .. pressure is mounting on your .. half of your consulates already stopped working in Afghanistan .. Pakistan and china would now control Afghanistan , you are out of the game ..

This is how yoy guys sooth yourselves.. Well aren't you sweet....

FYI. our secretory is not coming to Pakistan to discuss about K Issue... it's the painfull pakistanis who wants to raise the issue with her. the result is going to be the same as always been.. keep crying bout Kashmir

See your comment (length and superiority complex) suggests it works.;)

India cannot afford to move an inch back from IOK, your government is forced for the sake of keeping India intact to spend so much in IOK on troops and pay with their lives. And we enjoy that so we will keep that pressure on ;)
says pakistani whose country keep on crying for removal of troops from siachin

what he realized ? please elaborate

you already send your ex NSA................
and rest :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

What is there to discuss?India doesnt want pakistanized kashmir,and wont give any of our territory.No use talking.

says pakistani whose country keep on crying for removal of troops from siachin

So this the best an Indian can come up with? Hmmmm interesting breed, I wonder what they are feeding to this breed? Seems whatever it is, it is hindering with the thought process of this breed.

So this the best an Indian can come up with? Hmmmm interesting breed, I wonder what they are feeding to this breed? Seems whatever it is, it is hindering with the thought process of this breed.
mine is pretty good but can't be said about pakistani thought process............who think that they can keep pressure on india
although its pakistanis are in pressure .................:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom