What's new

Kashmir issue to be discussed with Indian Foreign Secretery

And so what,it's not as if they give a shit or want to reach a solution.What a waste of time.

If they had not given any shit you would not find them in numbers on any thread related to Kashmir.

I would say keep the pressure on ;)

What pressure ? Pakistan is not in a position to exert any kind of pressure on India.

Yes we are, and we will keep it on with our Kashmir rhetoric. The significance of moving back an inch from IOK is too much for you.

According to Foreign Office, Kashmir issue will be raised with the Indian foreign secretery.

Kashmir issue to be discussed with Indian foreign secretary: FO – The Express Tribune
so in short rassi jal gayee bal nahi nikla

once again pakistani establishment is adamant in maintainig the old game they always played with there own domestik audience and world community
nana.jpg

Yes we are, and we will keep it on with our Kashmir rhetoric.
All these rhetorics are not going to give Pakistan any positive results & it's going to remain just a bunch of rhetorics. Thats hardly any pressure. And for that reason India is taking Pakistan for a joy ride.

All these rhetorics are not going to give Pakistan any positive results & it's going to remain just a bunch of rhetorics. Thats hardly any pressure. And for that reason India is taking Pakistan for a joy ride.

See your comment (length and superiority complex) suggests it works.;)

India cannot afford to move an inch back from IOK, your government is forced for the sake of keeping India intact to spend so much in IOK on troops and pay with their lives. And we enjoy that so we will keep that pressure on ;)

What pressure ? Pakistan is not in a position to exert any kind of pressure on India.
That is what modi thought as well , but soon he realized that he need to talk to Pakistan , now we are not sending any body to India , it is you my friend .. pressure is mounting on your .. half of your consulates already stopped working in Afghanistan .. Pakistan and china would now control Afghanistan , you are out of the game ..

There will be no change in borders. Neither we can take back Azad Kashmir nor you can take IOK. So this is just futile. Sadly we are destined to be enemies forever.

That is what modi thought as well , but soon he realized that he need to talk to Pakistan , now we are not sending any body to India , it is you my friend .. pressure is mounting on your .. half of your consulates already stopped working in Afghanistan .. Pakistan and china would now control Afghanistan , you are out of the game ..
well sweety pie things are not so simple as many pakistanies love to belave and thats the main reason why pakistanies always find themselfs in a fix and guess what this time around there willbe no friends not masters or allweather friends or so called brotherli islamik nations to save pakistan good luck ;)

See your comment (length and superiority complex) suggests it works.;)

India cannot afford to move an inch back from IOK, your government is forced for the sake of keeping India intact to spend so much in IOK on troops and pay with their lives. And we enjoy that so we will keep that pressure on ;)
For me it's getting hard to post here. They are continuously showing Error 522..
Actually it's the other way around India can spend huge amount on our military by virtue of having a huge GDP while it's not the case for Pakistan which is highly reliant on military aide by U.S. And i don't know what sort of joy you are taking about.

within the guidelines of Simla Agreement! So nothing productive will come out.

For me it's getting hard to post here. They are continuously showing Error 522..

Same here bro :(, may be some maintenance activity is underway.

Actually it's the other way around India can spend huge amount on our military by virtue of having a huge GDP while it's not the case for Pakistan which is highly reliant on military aide by U.S. And i don't know what sort of joy you are taking about.

Underlined part is not prudent still at loss, and one third of military engaged. Perfectly suits Pakistan.

Pakistan is paying in kind so please don't be so naive to assume that US would spend a dollar without attaching strings to it. And they know very well it was Pakistan that saved their rear and cleaned their mess in this region. Nobody does anything for free or just out of love for anyone at State level.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom