What's new

Karzai calls India an 'all-weather friend' as he argues for closer cooperation in confronting terror

You mean the region where Pak is today?

Also if we Talk bout same region, It has been under Hindu Rulers for more than 1000 years, Under Buddhist Rulers for more than 1000 years.

What senseless Argument u wanna put forward? :D

And by the way, to break your bubble, Muslims never ruled WHOLE INDIA for 1000 and all that figure.

It started with Muhammed Ghori, and Ended with Bahadurshah Jaffar which only ruled PARTS OF NORTH INDIA from 1100 AD to 1700 AD. Hardly 600 years. Plz dont double the figures just coz some red hat wearing mentally disturbed loser barks so in ur country.

There might have been hindu ruler here and there but the local poulation did not support them infact the request to attack Raja Dahir was sent onwards by the local population , it all went down hill from there for the titly bittly hindu rulers , the culmination of that is the creation of Pakistan

Ohh the Pakistanis fought and defeated the USSR... :rofl:

Taking others achievements is your peoples special capabilities.

The only thing you did was taking US aid for the Afghan fighters, and used it to build your own country. (Didn't went well)

Dont worry friend ,they need to live in their delusions. let them live .pakistan is like a bug for mighty USSR at that time.Pakistan escaped from USSR ,thanks to USA.

LOL we have many time now u go ahead and prove it and please dont post yr great wikipedia links here.
Wikipedia?

Arre, We have Pakistani Analysts who after kicking out of Dictatorship have finally without any fear of the army rejected History of Dictators.

If in your great country Youtube is active, I mite show you the mirror. :)

Control your own country.lets see:East Pakistan?Baluchistan?
Pakhtunkhwa?Even Karachi is out of control, murder and bombs a normal there.

Keep ranting, all i hear is a pubescent little child crying because he cannot form a logical rebuttal to the fact that his nation and people owe a debt of gratitude to Pakistan and Pakistanis...

Beg to differ on why pakistanis are bitter for being trreated like Pariahs when we sheltered the Afghans... Did you grow up with Afghan refugee problem on your front door? I did, so did many other children growing up at that time..

Don't judge all Pakistan from the same prism. As i told our deluded Afghan friend who seems to think 100,000 Pakistanis are living and working in Af, that i have worked extensively with Afghans and in Afghanistan itself... The hatred exhibited here by a few keyboard crusaders is not the same i get when I am in Afghanistan or speaking to my Afghan friends (who choose to run businesses in Af, whilst living in Pak).

Oh we are so evil, us Pakistanis.

The answer lies in this question - "Why Afghans need to look out for shelters?"

Your post is correct when you disconnect aam aadmi of pakistan with huqumat of pakistan. Keyboard warriors can write which they never meant to or will never do, thats true in indo pak scenario as well.

There might have been hindu ruler here and there but the local poulation did not support them infact the request to attack Raja Dahir was sent onwards by the local population , it all went down hill from there for the titly bittly hindu rulers , the culmination of that is the creation of Pakistan
Ohh K. I am actually getting this version of Pak History Books.

By the way can you give me the details of all the rulers of current Pak Region since Indus Valley Civilization? <If they teach you non-arab rulers history in ur region>

Keep ranting, all i hear is a pubescent little child crying because he cannot form a logical rebuttal to the fact that his nation and people owe a debt of gratitude to Pakistan and Pakistanis...
And the Pakistani team continues with their no evidence strategi, and leading the debate to an other area. :coffee:

Shall we talk age and sex now?

The answer lies in this question - "Why Afghans need to look out for shelters?"

Your post is correct when you disconnect aam aadmi of pakistan with huqumat of pakistan. Keyboard warriors can write which they never meant to or will never do, thats true in indo pak scenario as well.
Exactly, so when you lambaste Pakistan, you include the ordinary Pakistani in that phrase... And since you have not lived in Peshawar or Nowshere or Mardan during the 80/90's you do not know what it was like.

And the Pakistani team continues with their no evidence strategi, and leading the debate to an other area. :coffee:
Like you did when you mentioned Pakistan cannot feed it's own people, neglecting the fact that Pakistan HELPS feed YOUR PEOPLE too!

Control your own country.lets see:

East Pakistan?

Baluchistan?

Pakhtunkhwa?

Even Karachi is out of control, murder and bombs a normal there.

we actually control a lot of yours also , just go and see what currency is accepted used in Jallalabad and other border regions

Wikipedia?

Arre, We have Pakistani Analysts who after kicking out of Dictatorship have finally without any fear of the army rejected History of Dictators.

If in your great country Youtube is active, I mite show you the mirror. :)

indians have been defeated more times than anyone else in history

Exactly, so when you lambaste Pakistan, you include the ordinary Pakistani in that phrase... And since you have not lived in Peshawar or Nowshere or Mardan during the 80/90's you do not know what it was like.

No- that was absolutely not what was intended to be communicated. But unfortunately - since we are democracies, the ramifications our pathetic governments acts has to be taken by me and you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom