What's new

Karzai: Afghan people will not give up their rights on Durand Line

Yeah you sick fuk .. That's what you get when you abuse dead Pak nationals and insult our faith... You filthy bingo monkey .

You can shove it up your arse... Nobody gives a crap about some low life crap eater .. As for Apple .. Have you ever seen one dirty bottom feeder. Honor ? Huh .. You insects have none...
@Samandri. Good to see you....

Didn't know you were a female troll.
no need to mention that I know all indians are trolls for you :P

The resolutions which states Kashmir is not disputed :lol:

No such resolution exists that says Kashmir is not disputed.

He still won't agree,I know him lol

Obviously I won't agree. Kashmir is still disputed. UN resolutions are still there. Why should I accept your lies?

With this reference @Areesh has proven that Kashmir is NOT disputed territory. It states unequivocally: "in November 2010, United Nations excluded Jammu and Kashmir from its annual list of unresolved international disputes under the observation of the UNSC".

That is a fake news by Indian media. No UN link to support anything. In fact UN doesn't say anything like that. Read my previous posts to come to any bogus conclusion.

Read post 89. All lies and bogus stories that are fed into the mind of bharatis. Even worst. It is not related to the topic I was discussing.

No such resolution exists that says Kashmir is not disputed.

Obviously I won't agree. Kashmir is still disputed. UN resolutions are still there. Why should I accept your lies?

That is a fake news by Indian media. No UN link to support anything. In fact UN doesn't say anything like that. Read my previous posts to come to any bogus conclusion.

Read post 89. All lies and bogus stories that are fed into the mind of bharatis. Even worst. It is not related to the topic I was discussing.
Unless you post a UN article which states that Kashmir is disputed....I am gonna rely on the link you posted :agree:

Remove the D-line and all Afghan provinces will become a part of Pakistan. Reunification of both countries is the only logical solution.

Kuch der phele tak to 3M refugees to nikal phekne ki baat kar rahe they aap, abb pura ka pura nation hi hadap jane ki baatien kar rahe hai ...Pura desh confused hai.....

it will actually be good for Pakistan -- it will reduce the proportion of Punjabis in the overall Pakistani population. So the problems caused by Punjabis being the largest minority (by a significant margin) will be corrected. Pakistan will become a country of minorities.

What people don't realize, including Pakistanis is that Kashmir will inevitable end up with Pakistan -- not because Pakistan will take it by force or can take it by force but as India becomes more democratic, it will be impossible for India to deny Kashmiris the right to choose. Imagine in 40, 50 or 100 years when India become Canada-like due to development in social and human rights -- if the Kashmiris want to be part of Pakistan or Independent, India will not be able to deny them.

My dear highly scholar friend, do you know that over 1,25,000 people signed petition of secession of Texas in US in recent years. And do you know what was US governments reply ...Read here

Peacefully grant the State of Texas to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Getting back to topic, I am liking the game thats been played here.
Pakistan demands north western India (Kashmir) on certain grounds. India extends hand to Afganistan and now Afganistan gives same treatment on Western Borders of Pakistan. So its like if you poke my back, i am going get your A$$ pinched :P

From strategic point of view, Indian establishment played a game that matches the Chinese game style. China uses Pakistan and India uses Afganisthan. The whole game and its plannings is worth educational material :)

Unless you post a UN article which states that Kashmir is disputed....I am gonna rely on the link you posted :agree:

Gave you the exact resolution. Nothing from you till now. And nothing would never ever come since that news was a lie of your media. :)

Gave you the exact resolution. Nothing from you till now. And nothing would never ever come since that news was a lie of your media. :)
Your resolution says Kashmir isn't disputed lol
Check d references again

The thing is nobody sees the Durand line as an issue. Its considered as an international border. Infact pakistan doesn't even care about the cries from a country who has yet to unite Afghanistan under a single banner.

They can speak Durand line and we will ignore them. What these statements will acheive is coldness between the two nations. They beg us to keep their refugee for two more years yet they keep giving anti pakistan statements. This will just create a mess between the two nations...

Afghanistan needs to become a realistic nation and focus on the problems at hand and forget about Durand line. There is as much chance of kpk and balochistab going to Afghanistan as there is of tomorrow USA announcing it wants to accede to Pakistan. Its just not happening.

I say send some UCAV Burraq to take out another HVT .

You're talking to an Indian who has probably never travelled to Pakistan and never will. :rofl:

Ya you are right about him mate, he has no idea at all about that region, neither any Indian on this forum, they have made a lot of speculations about Pakhtuns in the past but not as severe as this one, I suppose he is watching Dr Shahid Masood show quite regularly. He raised this issue that a Pakhtunistan separation voices going to raise once again. But I have to say that Dr Sahab himself is not aware of the ground reality, he himself hasn't been there for quite a long time. Fata in ANP's time was different and today's Fata is completely different under the command of General Raheel Sharif.

Yeah you sick fuk .. That's what you get when you abuse dead Pak nationals and insult our faith... You filthy bingo monkey .

You can shove it up your arse... Nobody gives a crap about some low life crap eater .. As for Apple .. Have you ever seen one dirty bottom feeder. Honor ? Huh .. You insects have none...
@Samandri. Good to see you....

Didn't know you were a female troll.

Hero?????? A JIHADI????? Might as well start worshipping Hitler :-)

Kuch der phele tak to 3M refugees to nikal phekne ki baat kar rahe they aap, abb pura ka pura nation hi hadap jane ki baatien kar rahe hai ...Pura desh confused hai.....

My dear highly scholar friend, do you know that over 1,25,000 people signed petition of secession of Texas in US in recent years. And do you know what was US governments reply ...Read here

Peacefully grant the State of Texas to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Getting back to topic, I am liking the game thats been played here.
Pakistan demands north western India (Kashmir) on certain grounds. India extends hand to Afganistan and now Afganistan gives same treatment on Western Borders of Pakistan. So its like if you poke my back, i am going get your A$$ pinched :P

From strategic point of view, Indian establishment played a game that matches the Chinese game style. China uses Pakistan and India uses Afganisthan. The whole game and its plannings is worth educational material :)

how insightful -- truly a grand opus -- I wonder what I would have done without your esteemed input.

ooh... hegemonic azayaam... ;)

Hypocritical too

Pakistanis support Chinese stand that boundaries randomly drawn by imperialist powers can not be honored. Heck they even gave up part of kashmir to China under the same argument, in violation of the UN resolutions they keep harping about whole day.

But durand line is sacred :)

Back
Top Bottom