What's new

Karzai: Afghan people will not give up their rights on Durand Line

The link was shared by you not me.....
You got nothing to prove that it was a lie....
All major newspapers covered the story

You have nothing from UN itself. I have UN resolutions. The clear difference. :)

He should change "Afghan people" to several Afghan people. Precious few of them give a hoot about taking back land from Pakistan, and certainly not the Tajiks, Uzbeks and Hazara, who view having more Pakhtuns with horror. The UN doesn't even recognise this claim of his.
He should better spend his time trying to better relations between the two countries.
You are right nothing is going to change on the ground , its all kite flying. But it does irritate pakistan and keeps it engaged with afghanistan. From indian POV its pure entertainment as germans would say "schadenfreude".

By the what is the difference between pakistan/afghanistan behavior one seeks to covet kashmir and the other durand line both of which will never happen.:azn:

He is a rat and his words hardly matter. Once Pakistan was born, Pashtuns were like ok it is what it is (apart from ANP). Let’s protect it with our lives now and stay loyal to the borders Pakistan was born in.

If Pashtuns wanted to be with Afghanistan or a separate country, they would have achieved that by now, trust me.

Last edited:
From indian POV its pure entertainment as germans would say "schadenfreude".

Entertainment? The current Afghan leaders are digging their own graves by trying to ensure the Durand Line remains an issue. Fighters will continue pole-vaulting over the borders and attacking Afghan bases, drugs will continue flowing in and out of Afghanistan and at the end of the day, Afghanistan will continue to struggle in it's fight against the Taliban insurgency.

You have nothing from UN itself. I have UN resolutions. The clear difference. :)
The resolutions which states Kashmir is not disputed :lol:

With this reference @Areesh has proven that Kashmir is NOT disputed territory. It states unequivocally: "in November 2010, United Nations excluded Jammu and Kashmir from its annual list of unresolved international disputes under the observation of the UNSC".
He still won't agree,I know him lol

You are right nothing is going to change on the ground , its all kite flying. But it does irritate pakistan and keeps it engaged with afghanistan. From indian POV its pure entertainment as germans would say "schadenfreude".

By the what is the difference between pakistan/afghanistan behavior one seeks to covet kashmir and the other durand line both of which will never happen.:azn:

I'm glad you find it entertaining.

As for the rest, two different cases, but I do agree nothing will change.

well you are taking 1000s of years of whom ? hindustan ? lolzzz then my great grand father was Hindustani also . india in from 1947 after got a life from UK history of Hindustan or subcontinent is not only indian history you claim whatever but our ruler was also lord mount batten the day he was ruler of hindustan akber was king of all this area and ashoka was king of also all this area . its not your 1000s of years as you claimed but it was subcontinents 1000s of years .
Janab you are right, but india is inheritor of that legacy. Just like we say xerox instead of photocopier. Iranians or arabs will still call india as hindustan.

Hey we dont have a patent or copy right but we are the just, right and proud inheritors of that continuing legacy.:-)
You can carve a pakistan out of india but you cant carve a india out of pakistan culturally or territorially:what:.

And than you woke up and found your bed soaked ....:D

Good .. Wonder why you beg Pak for routes to Afghanistan than ?:lol:
I don't think India begs. Actually Afghanistan is doing the talking Refusing to open India-Afghanistan road link, Pakistan asks for trade via Karachi port - The Express Tribune

well you are taking 1000s of years of whom ? hindustan ? lolzzz then my great grand father was Hindustani also . india in from 1947 after got a life from UK history of Hindustan or subcontinent is not only indian history you claim whatever but our ruler was also lord mount batten the day he was ruler of hindustan akber was king of all this area and ashoka was king of also all this area . its not your 1000s of years as you claimed but it was subcontinents 1000s of years .
You can carry on your mumbo Jumbo and please don't let me stop you. As they say if your enemy is digging a hole then the you should get out of the way!

Last edited:
I don't think India begs. Actually Afghanistan is doing the talking Refusing to open India-Afghanistan road link, Pakistan asks for trade via Karachi port - The Express Tribune

You caan carry on your mumbo Jumbo and please don't let me stop you. As they say if your enemy is digging a hole then the you should get out of the way!

I can post far more articles about Butthurt from india... If posting an article proves a Fukin irrelevant point like you are trying to make...

You caan carry on your mumbo Jumbo and please don't let me stop you. As they say if your enemy is digging a hole then the you should get out of the way!

Also tell us more about Afghanistan taking KP and Balochistan ffom Pak? :lol:

KPKs population is more than the entire population of afghanistan (and even there Pashtyn population is less than 40?%)... You have probably been insulted by many in the topic... But tell us about it.... I mean isn't it a reality that it's always the weaker,smaller state that merges with the bigger one ?

And what danger are a few million afghan refugees fking to pose us (apart from their criminal & terrorist activities)... They are already being forced to go back to afghanistan... Specially after the anti afghan sentiments that arose after Peshawar school Attack... Before ppl despised the kabulis now they pretty much hate them...
So stop your mental masterbation and piss off.

Yeah struggling to control the eastern part of afghanistan but all worry about Durand line... The Durand line is a reality that only Afghanistan closes its eyes to. Its an international border and kpk has proven multiple times that it is not interested in leaving Pakistan for a war torn country that has seen more years if invasion than freedom. Kpk is happy and is actively taking part in pak politics for the betterment of pakistan and the same can be said for the pashtun populations.... The dreams of Afghanistan taking over kpk and balochistab are preposterous and downright ludicrous.

I would love to increase our territory and annex eastern afghanistab but that backward terrorist hub will damage us however without a doubt if there will be any changes on the Durand line border then it will be territorial expansion of Pakistan towards western quadrant rather than Afghanistan expansion towards eastern quadrant.

KPKs population is more than the entire population of afghanistan (and even there Pashtyn population is less than 40?%)... You have probably been insulted by many in the topic... But tell us about it.... I mean isn't it a reality that it's always the weaker,smaller state that merges with the bigger one ?

And what danger are a few million afghan refugees fking to pose us (apart from their criminal & terrorist activities)... They are already being forced to go back to afghanistan... Specially after the anti afghan sentiments that arose after Peshawar school Attack... Before ppl despised the kabulis now they pretty much hate them...

As for calling them weaker, boy what a bunch of hypocrites y'all are! And you folks don't even bat an eyelid. You never tire of calling Afghanistan a graveyard of empires when it suits you and a "pygmy" on other occasions. Thats why when I hear "sky is the limit to our friendship with India if only ........ Kashmir is resolved (read hand it on a silver platter))" from the likes of common people, pols, jihadis like Hamid Gul ( now dead, perhaps enjoying the 73 virgins :-)) I would say "DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY SAY."

Afghan's have the capacity to keep you busy on your western borders for the next 100 years (may god bless them for their bravery). As long you are busy fighting Jihadis/ISIS/.... we are fine and will even pay you to do so (
1) Pakistan receives fresh CSF tranche of $336m - The Express Tribune
2) Ishaq Dar begging US: $352 million coalition support fund released by America for Pak
3) Five reasons Pakistan will not change its Afghan policy | Turkey Agenda

I would actually like to lobby our govt to CONTINUE to pay the Pak army so it will have an incentive to keep fighting for those greenbacks!!! And India should continue to pressurize them on their eastern borders every now and then and also make sure the western border is always hot :-). Hey keeping Pak army busy thus means they can't be prosperous and focus attention elsewhere. Boy, I love it

As for population I will say just ONE word. ISRAEL

Yeah struggling to control the eastern part of afghanistan but all worry about Durand line... The Durand line is a reality that only Afghanistan closes its eyes to. Its an international border and kpk has proven multiple times that it is not interested in leaving Pakistan for a war torn country that has seen more years if invasion than freedom. Kpk is happy and is actively taking part in pak politics for the betterment of pakistan and the same can be said for the pashtun populations.... The dreams of Afghanistan taking over kpk and balochistab are preposterous and downright ludicrous.

I would love to increase our territory and annex eastern afghanistab but that backward terrorist hub will damage us however without a doubt if there will be any changes on the Durand line border then it will be territorial expansion of Pakistan towards western quadrant rather than Afghanistan expansion towards eastern quadrant.

Just because you say its real doesn't make it so. After all UN did make Pakistan and it was NOT a reality until it DID become one (thank god. Imagine an "Islamic" India. Gives me shudders)

See #89

With this reference @Areesh has proven that Kashmir is NOT disputed territory. It states unequivocally: "in November 2010, United Nations excluded Jammu and Kashmir from its annual list of unresolved international disputes under the observation of the UNSC".

After Shimla and Lahore declarations UN resolutions are as good as toilet papers!!!! May be worse

Last edited:
you guys just need a shitty *** to lick, regardless which asshole it belongs to.

Spot on. Way to go Karzai! The more Paks try to sweep the issue under the rug the more it needs to be hilited. Next step UNSC?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom