What's new

Karzai: Afghan people will not give up their rights on Durand Line

We should annex pashtun dominated provinces and take all the key resources.

Pakistanis support Chinese stand that boundaries randomly drawn by imperialist powers can not be honored. Heck they even gave up part of kashmir to China under the same argument, in violation of the UN resolutions they keep harping about whole day.

But durand line is sacred :)

A stupid "Has been" trying to stay relevant in today's politics.....
Unfortunately, he's still relevant in Afghanistan's politics. It's pretty much an accepted view by everyone that the recent tensions between Afghanistan and Pakistan are directly because of Karzai's influence, no other politician has as much power as he does. People don't line up at the Presidential palace to express their grievances, they line up at Karzai's palace. He's been looking to destabilize the Afghan government, so he can step in and come back to power once again, and he's succeeding.

On topic, if Afghans try anything, they'll quickly realize that Pakistan can force Afghanistan to accept the border. Pakistan is showing great restraint right now, but it's patience is running thin.

Because we're suppose to take 7 old men seriously? While their sitting in comfort in Canada, they're sending their kids off to die in a meaningless war.

He is Right,, I have also heard that Pakhtunkhwa province is full of Afghan peoples who want to join Afghanistan as their nation,, is it right?? And If yes then its a serious issue,, pakistan should solve this issue asap.
Your information is wrong since you heard incorrect information.

He is Right,, I have also heard that Pakhtunkhwa province is full of Afghan peoples who want to join Afghanistan as their nation,, is it right?? And If yes then its a serious issue,, pakistan should solve this issue asap.
Even the miscreants in Pakhtunkhwa, TTP, do not have any ideas of separation.

The two most troublesome and war-loving Pashtun tribes, are Wazirs and Afridis of FATA.....only these two tribes have briefly entertained the idea of Pashtunistan in 50s. Faqir of IPI of waziristan tried to ignite the passion for pashtunistan but failed without any success even though he was a legendary freedom fighter against British. Sarishta movement of Afridis for Pashtunistan abruptly ended when PAF bombed their grand Jirga. One of their Hero, Ajab Khan Afridi and his brother tried to instigate Pashtunistan issue from Afghanistan but didnt get the response.

None of these two tribes talk about separation even though Pakistan armed forces bombarded them like soviet union during military operations against Taliban

Durand's line my foot. Come and take if you can Afghan morons.

WOW a total of 10 people turned out for the protest!!!

You sure a special kind of..............

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Did you notice those sacs of lard? Who are they? I am from Balochistan and I have yet to see a Baloch this much overloaded with fat.

Durand's line my foot. Come and take if you can Afghan morons.

Did you notice those sacs of lard? Who are they? I am from Balochistan and I have yet to see a Baloch this much overloaded with fat.

They are called "tubs of lard" from across the border. Which Border? Pick any!!

Video Posted by: "Tarek Fatah" A self confessed Pakistani Hater.

As for calling them weaker, boy what a bunch of hypocrits y'all are! And you folks don't even bat an eyelid. You never tire of calling Afghanistan a graveyard of empires when it suits you

its a graveyard of empires BCoz we prepare the bodies..:)

and a "pygmy" on other occasions.

So you are the retard who thinks Afghanistan will invade and occupy Pakistani land?:lol:
Thats why when I hear "sky is the limit to our friendship with India if only ........ Kashmir is resolved (read hand it on a silver platter))" from the likes of common people, pols, jihadis like Hamid Gul ( now dead, perhaps enjoying the 73 virgins :-)) I would say "DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY SAY."

From disintegrating PAK to Kashmir and insulting our religion and a Late Pakistani national hero ? Jeez you are one mad ***** turd.. Bound to be reborn as an bacterial organism in a monkeys arse...

Afghan's have the capacity to keep you busy on your western borders for the next 100 years (may god bless them for their bravery).
But I thought you bitched about Pak supporting evil taliban to takeover Afghanistan & other evil shyt?

As for brave ANA ..4000 desertions,deaths ... Well clearly shit aint workin right !

As long you are busy fighting Jihadis/ISIS/.... we are fine and will even pay you to do so

So now it's about CSF? You ?lol you are just an "head bobbin" monkey workin in some 7 eleven .. "Hallo I'm me patel".. Thank you come again... Yaa !

I would actually like to lobby our govt to CONTINUE to pay the Pak army so it will have an incentive to keep fighting for those greenbacks!!! And India should continue to pressurize them on their eastern borders every now and then and also make sure the western border is always hot :-). Hey keeping Pak army busy thus means they can't be prosperous and focus attention elsewhere. Boy, I love it

This shyt is phunny! How that working out for ya? Getting .... on loc and *** in Afghanistan... That's like a bad threesome ... Pak screwing yall & getting paid too.. :smokin:

You are like a pro... that paid to get screwed ..:pop:

As for population I will say just ONE word. ISRAEL
So Afghanistan is israel and Pak is Palestine?
Dumb clown.

Last edited:
lol I have also heard that Afghan refugees in Pakistan want to join Afghanistan and that's why they are applying for fake Pakistani ID card and passport and most of them even managed to settled in the country permanently and even their 2nd or 3rd generation have been brought up in Pakistan..

And how is he right on Durand line? Borders of Pakistan are internationally recognised. All signatories of UN charter are bound to respect those borders except for recognised disputed territories.

Let me in you on a little secret. Immediately after creation of Pakistan, Afghanistan invaded with primary push in Khyber and Chiral area. Whatever little Army Pakistan had was busy on Kashmir front. Who fought the invaders and beat them back? Same Pashtun tribes who inhabit border areas. Now you get it? No one wants to be part of Afghanistan in that area. It's not 18th century and border is final. People of that area took that decision and fought against Afghans. That fight will ultimately result in assignation of our first prime minister, sent by Afghan government.

People like Karzai and Indians will love to see Afghanistan in perpetual state of war. Never to rise as a nation state and in eternal conflict with its neighbours for imaginary stories of 18th century. You would love to see them forever trying to make KPK part of Afghanistan, something they can never achieve. But will try nevertheless. Forever suffering and giving up their chance to stabilise and prosper. Man, are you guys not clever!

as far as kashmir is concerned pak army wasn't defending it from invaders but invading,, and the situation is vice versa in afghamistan issue as well,, your army invaded some unprotected areas.
karzai and indians don't want any war in afghanistan,, we want a prosperous afghanistan!

Wow man beautiful display pic u got ... who is she some model ?
i don't know :p:

may be!

And than you woke up and found your bed soaked ....:D
have some manner to talk sir. I am like your younger sister.

its a graveyard of empires BCoz we prepare the bodies..:)

So you are the tetard who thinks Afghanistan will invade and occupy Pakistani land?:lol:

From disintegrating PAK to Kashmir and insulting our religion and a Late Pakistani national hero ? Jeez you are one mad d.. suckin pagan turd... Bound to be reborn as an bacterial organism in a monkeys arse...

But I thought you bitched about Pak supporting evil taliban to takeover Afghanistan & other evil shyt?

As for brave ANA ..4000 desertions,deaths ... Well clearly shit aint workin right !

So now it's about CSF? You ?lol you are just an indian monkey workin in some 7 eleven .. "Hallo I'm me patel".. Thank you come again... Yaa !

This shyt is phunny! How that working out for ya? Getting .... on loc and fked in Afghanistan... That's like a bad threesome ... Pak screwing yall & getting paid too.. :smokin:

You are like a pro... that paid to get fuked ..:pop:

So Afghanistan is israel and Pak is Palestine?

I got a word for you "STFU" ... Oh wait another ..... "GTFO" !

Boy I love it when a Paksi resorts to abuse and "gali galauch" because it means I have gotten under his skin. He has lost his reason and lost the argument (that's what people do when they lose an argument and having the brains of a pea can't respond well!). I wear it as a badge of honor.

Soon enough some PDF admin is going to step in to rescue him and ban ME!!!!! (Thats another badge of honor I could wear). As they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Last edited:
karzai and indians don't want any war in afghanistan,, we want a prosperous afghanistan!
Why India supported the military invasion of Russia if you wanted prosperous Afghanistan? You also been supporting anti-pashtun ethnic group of Northern alliance. Its all game of political interests of India and Pakistan which have always clashed in Afghanistan as they both tried to minimize the influence of other side and India is not investing in Afghanistan for nothing

1438317135-885_Screen-Shot-2015-07-31-at-9.59.05-am.png

lol but it has been using puppet like karazai to serve its own interest against Pakistan

Boy I love it when a Paksi resorts to abuse and "gali galauch" because it means I have gotten under his skin. he has lost his reason and lost the argument (thats what people do when they lose an argument and having the brains of a pea can't respond well!). I wear it as a badge of honor
Yeah you sick fuk .. That's what you get when you abuse dead Pak nationals and insult our faith... You filthy bingo monkey .

Soon enough some PDF admin is going to step in to rescue him and ban ME!!!!! (Thats another badge of honor I could wear). As they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

You can shove it up your arse... Nobody gives a crap about some low life crap eater .. As for Apple .. Have you ever seen one dirty bottom feeder. Honor ? Huh .. You insects have none...
@Samandri. Good to see you....

as far as kashmir is concerned pak army wasn't defending it from invaders but invading,, and the situation is vice versa in afghamistan issue as well,, your army invaded some unprotected areas.

i don't know :p:

may be!

have some manner to talk sir. I am like your younger sister.

Didn't know you were a female troll.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom