What's new

Karzai: Afghan people will not give up their rights on Durand Line

Karzai's career is finished, his brother (a drug dealer) is dead, his party is dead, his former cabinet are outcasts, he's on about 15 different medications (including controlled substances) for depression and bi-polarism and other mental illnesses. He can barely even move freely due to death threats not just by the talebs but by regional warlords with whom he developed enmity.

Pakistan took this guy and his family and gave him shelter and food when he opted to run away from Afghanistan for safety. Then he bit the only hand that fed him.

Sounds like somebody we should take seriously.

Last edited:
Thats where the education went wrong for some guys.
Lal Topi has his hands open and is prepared for action with no respect for others.
On the other hand Modi is giving respect to local customs by accepting an adivasi traditional hat and greeting locals with his hands closed in respect.

In Pakistan -- the Lal Topi wala is a jester.

In India -- the World's largest democracy -- Modi mata is the prime minister -- what is it pardhan-mantri -- amazing the land of Nehru, Ambedkar elected Modi mata.

I wouldn't wish Modi on my worst enemy -- the person responsible for the rape and murder on innocent Muslims -- elected to the highest office. Difficult to comprehend what has happened to India, some Indian's justify the carnage of Muslims by saying that it was an equalizer for the Sadhus who were torches earlier.

1947--Nehru ---> 2015--Modi

Aap ko aap ka Modi-mata mubarak ho -- hamin lal topi wala

Thank you Mr. Jinnah

Last edited:
He is Right,, I have also heard that Pakhtunkhwa province is full of Afghan peoples who want to join Afghanistan as their nation,, is it right?? And If yes then its a serious issue,, pakistan should solve this issue asap.

It's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa- a province in which I grew up in for 18 out of my 31 years (my ancestral roots are in the tribal areas, in Kurram which is bordering Afghanistan on 3 sides. Pakistan IN GENERAL is full of many Afghan people (some here legally some illegally).

There is no "issue" other than crime, terrorists sent in from across the border (Sponsored by india of course) and some back-stabbery by some confused people. The border issue is a non-issue. Thousands cross the border regardless, though regulations and infrastructure to monitor movements is becoming more technical.

Unlike the Kashmir issue - durand line is a non-issue. It's used time to time to distract some Afghan public away from the epic failures of the successive Afghan governments.

In Pakistan -- the Lal Topi wala is a jester.

In India -- the World's largest democracy -- Modi mata is the prime minister -- what is it pardhan-mantri
For people like you he is not Modi Mata, he is Modi Pita == BAAP

-- amazing the land of Nehru, Ambedkar elected Modi mata
Yes after the Bramha -- Creator, Vishnu -- Care taker, now we have Mahesh the Destroyer.
Be prepared.

Thank you Mr. Jinnah
Thank you Mr. Jinnah for your brave step and saving us.

@Others: Kindly ignore the post.

For people like you he is not Modi Mata, he is Modi Pita == BAAP

Yes after the Bramha -- Creator, Vishnu -- Care taker, now we have Mahesh the Destroyer.
Be prepared.

Thank you Mr. Jinnah for your brave step and saving us.

@Others: Kindly ignore the post.

lol -- that's it ???

Telling isn't it -- the response to lal topi wala is Modi Mata -- the Pradhan mantri of India

What has happened to the land of Nehru and Ambedkar -- disgusting.

Do you also call him rapist in chief?

Bas @Viny that's it -- peshab ki jhag ki tarah bayth gaya? (like the foam of urine -- you deflated so quickly) -- auqat pay aa gaya apnea

Lal topi wala is taraf aur Modi Mata us taraf -- disgusting

@Indus Falcon @fakhre mirpur @waz @Samandri @That Guy

Last edited:
Your resolution says Kashmir isn't disputed lol

no it doesn't. It clearly says Kashmir is disputed. Yeah Wikipedia article contains that fake news piece from Indian media because some Indian edited the page and added the lie to it.

You need to learn the difference between UN resolution and Wikipedia page about that resolution.

UN resolution is very clear about Kashmir being disputed. Hilarious to see a bharati who is so dumb that he doesn't know how Wikipedia works. :lol: :D

Hero?????? A JIHADI????? Might as well start worshipping Hitler :-)
During the Cold War .. All afghan population was evil "Jihadi"... Even you ppl who supported the soviet invasion of Afghanistan were selling 308 rifles and smmo from Ishapore ordinance factory against your soviet "phraands"..

bede ehtram ke sath salaam paji and i disagree with you :p: :p: USA and company has ruined Afghanistan. NOT karzai.

Karzai the butt who suspected the british were out to get him?Who worked as a translator for the allied troops before becoming a U.S. installed puppet PM of Afghanistan?:lol:

Afghanistan counts its Independence from 1919 because before this year, British puppets Amir habibullah and Amir Abdul Rehman were ruling the country who had sold their foreign affairs to British. King Amanullah chickened out after his house was bombarded in third Anglo-Afghan war (which was waged to liberate pashtun areas under British). An iron-willed ruler would have declared Durand line treaty of 1893 null and void after the war. But Amanullah renewed it and signed it again in exchange for so called independence. This was a defeat and sealed the fate of British occupied Pashtun territories with British India. The fact is , the passion of Amanullah for re-unification was short-lived, after disastrous war he learned some harsh realities. He was the one who encouraged hijrat movement to annoy British, but gave up on it after war.

Afghans need to focus on what is left of their country, days of Durrani empire are over long since.

Last edited:
Afghanistan counts its Independence from 1919 because before this year, British puppets Amir habibullah and Amir Abdul Rehman were ruling the country who had sold their foreign affairs to British. King Amanullah chickened out after his house was bombarded in third Anglo-Afghan war (which was waged to liberate pashtun areas under British). An iron-willed ruler would have declared Durand line treaty of 1893 null and void after the war. But Amanullah renewed it and signed it again in exchange for so called independence. This was a defeat and sealed the fate of British occupied Pashtun territories with British India. The fact is , the passion of Amanullah for re-unification was short-lived, after disastrous war he learned some harsh realities. He was the one who encouraged hijrat movement to annoy British, but gave up on it after war.

Afghans need to focus on what is left of their country, days of Durrani empire are over long since.

I have gone through the Durand Agreement and it carries the full weight of law and fact. Anybody who signs anything can try to get out of it later on spurious grounds. That way no agreement can be 100% secure if one party later on decides backtrack. The reality is the agreement was signed and affirmed at another point down the road. It is clear. It is unambigous. If Afghanistan goes to ICJ the case would be thrown at the first hearing. Which is why Afghanistan has not taken it to ICJ.

Now the legality out of way let me address the practicalites of the situation. There are nearly 30 million Pashtun's in Pakistan. My opinion is the figure could be higher because of high mobility and non registration. Karachi alone might have 7 million which is same as London. Khyber Pakhtunkwa is far more developed than Afghanistan and will remain a Pashtun province. I think in another 50 years the Pashtun population will increase lot more. Punjab population has began to slow down because of relative prosperity. As that happens the ratio of Pashtun's will increase and go back to the way it was in 1880s because it was the British who with their mass scale irrrigation and people importation from East Punjab increased the population. Given this the future of Pak Pashtun is far from Red Indians.

In 2015 it is time to forget about the past and move forward. If NWFP had joined Afghanistan in 1947 you realize what would have happened in 1979? We would have Red Army bombing Attock and Abbotabad. There would be Red Army soldiers running amok in Peshawar.

Any for me the tragedy is more Pashtun areas like Khost, Gardez etc were not incorporated by the British into NWFP. That way those Pashtuns today would have had some peace at least and not be migrants n Pakistan being treated horribly. On top of that the Pashtun influence on Pakistan would have been even freater. Even now do you think Pakistan can afford to annoy Khyber Pakhtunkwa. I don't think so.

Never mind that even today you know Pakistan made mistakes in Afghanistan but you know even without there would have trouble. The biggest problem in our part of the world is how differant ethnic groups work togather to in peace to build modern prosperous societies. The problem is our people identify with family or tribe and will fight and have war. You can see the result. Do you think Tajik, Uzbek, Hazara, Pashtun are going to be able to find common ground? I doubt it. One wrong move and they will start fighting. Even if they don't fight they barely will put up with each other.

Now compare Europe. English, Germans, French, Italians, Spanish, Danes, Poles, Slovaks, Irish, Norwegians, Swedes, Belgians, Portugese all work togather and look what they have built. Us lot can't even think above tribal level. Have you seen the NATO force in Afghanistan? All Europeans united.

Now today the best thing is Khyber Pakhtunkwa works hard within the federation to build a prosperous law abiding society where children grew up going to school, fed and happy.

And Afghanistan the trouble is NOT going to end. Have you ever checked to see what the Afghan National Army is made up off? Almost the entire officer cadre is Tajik/Norther Allliance. The few token Pashtun they have are just soldiers even then it is a tiny number. This is fact. In fact when ANA moves into southern provinces it is almost regarded as foreign army. I am doing some research on this. If you get time see if you can compare the Pashtun percentage in ANA and then Pak Army and see what is relative balance is.

I have gone through the Durand Agreement and it carries the full weight of law and fact. Anybody who signs anything can try to get out of it later on spurious grounds. That way no agreement can be 100% secure if one party later on decides backtrack. The reality is the agreement was signed and affirmed at another point down the road. It is clear. It is unambigous. If Afghanistan goes to ICJ the case would be thrown at the first hearing. Which is why Afghanistan has not taken it to ICJ.

Now the legality out of way let me address the practicalites of the situation. There are nearly 30 million Pashtun's in Pakistan. My opinion is the figure could be higher because of high mobility and non registration. Karachi alone might have 7 million which is same as London. Khyber Pakhtunkwa is far more developed than Afghanistan and will remain a Pashtun province. I think in another 50 years the Pashtun population will increase lot more. Punjab population has began to slow down because of relative prosperity. As that happens the ratio of Pashtun's will increase and go back to the way it was in 1880s because it was the British who with their mass scale irrrigation and people importation from East Punjab increased the population. Given this the future of Pak Pashtun is far from Red Indians.

In 2015 it is time to forget about the past and move forward. If NWFP had joined Afghanistan in 1947 you realize what would have happened in 1979? We would have Red Army bombing Attock and Abbotabad. There would be Red Army soldiers running amok in Peshawar.

Any for me the tragedy is more Pashtun areas like Khost, Gardez etc were not incorporated by the British into NWFP. That way those Pashtuns today would have had some peace at least and not be migrants n Pakistan being treated horribly. On top of that the Pashtun influence on Pakistan would have been even freater. Even now do you think Pakistan can afford to annoy Khyber Pakhtunkwa. I don't think so.

Never mind that even today you know Pakistan made mistakes in Afghanistan but you know even without there would have trouble. The biggest problem in our part of the world is how differant ethnic groups work togather to in peace to build modern prosperous societies. The problem is our people identify with family or tribe and will fight and have war. You can see the result. Do you think Tajik, Uzbek, Hazara, Pashtun are going to be able to find common ground? I doubt it. One wrong move and they will start fighting. Even if they don't fight they barely will put up with each other.

Now compare Europe. English, Germans, French, Italians, Spanish, Danes, Poles, Slovaks, Irish, Norwegians, Swedes, Belgians, Portugese all work togather and look what they have built. Us lot can't even think above tribal level. Have you seen the NATO force in Afghanistan? All Europeans united.

Now today the best thing is Khyber Pakhtunkwa works hard within the federation to build a prosperous law abiding society where children grew up going to school, fed and happy.

And Afghanistan the trouble is NOT going to end. Have you ever checked to see what the Afghan National Army is made up off? Almost the entire officer cadre is Tajik/Norther Allliance. The few token Pashtun they have are just soldiers even then it is a tiny number. This is fact. In fact when ANA moves into southern provinces it is almost regarded as foreign army. I am doing some research on this. If you get time see if you can compare the Pashtun percentage in ANA and then Pak Army and see what is relative balance is.

Excellent point -- people forget the Punjab has the slowest growth population wise -- as time progress the proportion of Punjab's population will get normalized.

There is no "issue" other than crime, terrorists sent in from across the border (Sponsored by india of course) and some back-stabbery by some confused people. The border issue is a non-issue. Thousands cross the border regardless, though regulations and infrastructure to monitor movements is becoming more technical.

Unlike the Kashmir issue - durand line is a non-issue. It's used time to time to distract some Afghan public away from the epic failures of the successive Afghan governments.
there is NO Indian involvement there in pakhtunkhwa,, and If a former prez of afghan is saying that there is an issue ,, then there is an issue for sure sir! last month your 3 soldiers were killed by afghan border police,, and 8 afghan border police soldiers were killed by your rangers,, all in not well there.

Karzai: Afghan people will not give up their rights on Durand Line
admin September 8, 2015 In Latest Updates, Nation
  • Array
    Karzai-615x300@2x.jpg
The former Afghan President Hamid Karzai said the Pakistani military has repeatedly forced Afghanistan to recognize Durand Line as the formal border line between the two countries.

Speaking during a one-day seminar organized on the issue of Durand Line, Karzai insisted that the people of Afghanistan

remains committed regarding their rights and will not make any compromise to recognize the Durand Line as the formal border line.

He said the Afghan nation will never compromise with their rights and called on Pakistan to allow the nations live in a peaceful environment.

Karzai also expressed concerns regarding persisting efforts to keep the residents along the Durand Line away by limiting their access to education.

The porous Durand Line has also been a source of tension between Afghanistan and Pakistan where numeous cross-border attacks have been carried out.

The cross-border incursions involving the Pakistani military escalated last year in eastern provinces of Afghanistan, particularly the eastern Kunar and Nuristan.

The shelling which started earlier last year continued for several months and sporadic shelling and clash still taking place occassionally.

At least three Pakistani soldiers and eight members of the Afghan border police lost their lives in the latest clash along the Durand Line late last month.

The Pakistani ambassador in Kabul Syed Abrar Hussain was summoned in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan (MoFA) shortly after the incident where a strong protest was lodged regarding the provocative moves by the Pakistani military.

The Pakistani envoy was also summoned by the Ministry of Foreign Affiars in July to protest against border violation and cross-border shelling. (KP)

Karzai wants India to be part of Taliban talks

Karzai: Afghan people will not give up their rights on Durand Line - Afghanistan TimesAfghanistan Times

go eat a pizza you non-entity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom