What's new

Karakoram Highway: Path to riches for China, Pakistan

Ichhaad...! met Er tang dir tang ..na mirpur dokpi in..yang gar dogpin? by the way lessons by my friends do come handy.. you sounded like a false flagger so had to check..and plz english thora sambhal k use karo dear khatam ho jaye gi.. lol .. chill :cheers:
So u contacted with your friends to translate my words. hahah English Khtm ho jayega Lol jazbati ho gya tha kuch. ziada hi ... Abi tu shruaat ha pehla din.. :cheesy: "Liakhmo in haq si khparo zarba na min la khanma onad , na si haghi khparou zaruk pa khitang gang ma la tsarang skada wada khsamad. Ta chi bik nayan GB poun dakhsan thoni man Pakistani:pakistan: ldan ma ldans . Ishan dukhsana nayani diu tsukh khparung zar bin . Amma zarba na haqiqat po sang yuo in . Ta chibik Zamani miung haqiqat sna biala tyar mad. " Zara Tsada..... :cheesy:

Are you crazy? It will divert all international trade to China from - The Suez, East and South Africa, the Gulf and other regions to Gwadar. We've seen how being the center of international trade gains you - examples are Singapore and Japan. It will bring in billions of dollars worth of investment and taxes - our growth rate should atleast swell to 7% once its completed.

Here are SOME projects invested into Pakistan by China in the years 2014-2015 ALONE.

China-Pakistan-Economic-Corridor-CPEC.jpg

Whatever is the outcome it can only be good.

These mega projects will turn Pak into a giant construction site, and boost its economy by many folds. Similar staffs have been happening in Turkey. In 14 years of Muslim rule, GDP along with external trade has increased by 4 times, IMF has been kicked out, high tech defense productions like drones, attack choppers, tanks, warships, electronic warfare systems etc. have been growing by many folds, and the list goes on. InshaAllah similar staffs are waiting to happen for Pak too. Tek Millet Iki Devlet - One nation two states. Keep your faith and reliance on Allah-u Azimusshan. Don't get carried away by the negative mindset which is the cultivating field for Satan..

These mega projects will turn Pak into a giant construction site, and boost its economy by many folds. Similar staffs have been happening in Turkey. In 14 years of Muslim rule, GDP along with external trade has increased by 4 times, IMF has been kicked out, high tech defense productions like drones, attack choppers, tanks, warships, electronic warfare systems etc. have been growing by many folds, and the list goes on. InshaAllah similar staffs are waiting to happen for Pak too. Tek Millet Iki Devlet - One nation two states. Keep your faith and reliance on Allah-u Azimusshan. Don't get carried away by the negative mindset which is the cultivating field for Satan..

pakturk1.jpg

Now I read Mr.Navneet's blog,and find this...so I copy to here. Thanks Mr.Navneet(if mind I will delete)

Copy,
  A ROAD TO NOWHERE

Came back yesterday from Hong kong and Shenzhen(china),the moment I walked into the arrival lounge was warmly greeted by the overwhelming stench from the stained carpet “ welcome back home”

Jokes apart what progress these countries have done is beyond anybody’s imagination,we are nottoo far we have a great achievement to boast about a sea link from bandra to worli sea face which took 10 years to make and a budget that would buy a small nation,and god knows how long it will stand on its leg’s which is like a 6”zipper on the pant,these guys have sea links for miles, you never know where they ended and started,you zip from one to another, you don’t see the pant only the zipper going all around, beautiful blue sea the roads are silky smooth not even a scratch or a patch of unevenness,while you are driving you see other links up and down for miles,no people or animals ,no hawkers,beggars,squatters and above all no slums.

The buildings one better than the other,you marvel at each,I cant find one damn building in south Mumbai even Antilla for the price you are made to pay,their middle class buildings are better than our best of best, the people on the roads looked very well dressed in latest and fashionable clothing,the restaurants were rocking, we went to pizza hut which had a capacity for 200 people and it was full on a Monday,most youngsters I saw were having cold drinks and not booze,totally hip hop crowd looking very happy and prosperous unlike some stories which we keep hearing.Malls were full and people were shopping.

I use to say we are atleast 50 years behind china, this trip confirmed we are 5000 years behind and I only see us getting worst from here, they move forward by leaps and bounds and we keep sprinting backwards, we don’t even have roads,if the asphalt sorry(shit) put on the ground looks to you like a road then you have never seen what roads look like and iam wasting time explaining the same, even in the crap we drive thru we have to find patches where we can drive and avoid falling into potholes if you are lucky to survive that,then you have to dodge people who are competing with each other who will die under your wheel first.

The variety of goods manufactured in these countries is beyond imagination, people are extremely hardworking and churn out products at prices one cant imagine, never buy electronics from there, but you cant compete with them in clothing,watches,toys and sundry goods,let me give you an example they sell a toy for 40 Rs which has 2 recharchable batteries included,In India if you go to buy only 2 rechargable batteries of everready you will get them for not less than Rs 250/- forget the toy.

In India you will not get a decent shirt for less than 1500/- few washes and the collar will be looking east going west and the shirt completely washed out, Iam a vetran garment exporter since 41 years and I say this with authority that we are lucky to get business from the west,either our buyers are not aware or we are bloody lucky.there you can get a branded beautiful shirt for Rs 270/- in retail,name the brand tommy Hilfiger,paul smith,polo, camel,paul shark etc;and jeans for Rs 550/-

The pace at which these guys have moved ahead make us look stupid, we may churn out educated kids who will service in banks and financial institutions, we need someone who can make roads first, that look like roads, we cant or don’t even know our ABC and we talk about being a emerging super power or rubbing shoulders with china,anybody comparing India to china must be put behind bars and keys thrown in the sea as it is rubbing salt into the wounds and making us look like idiots.lets stop folling ourselves iam getting out of garment business and want to become a Baba as china cant compete in this and I can find many followers “Jai Baba ki”balls to garment and being a exporter.

not talk about indin or China,just because I find "road"so copy to here.:smart:

Last edited:
@niaz Sir,

With all due respect, Pakistan was never a manufacturing economy and we are also producing virtually nothing except agricultural related industries. However in my opinion since China is in our neighbor and we can buy good stuff in cheaper rates so its no matter what we produce, same will be available in market with the tag of "Made in China" in far cheap prices.

However, IMO we should concentrate on services industry and skilled labor, with the model of US. US is no more a manufacturing country except defense products (I may be wrong). their economy is services based economy and they are doing great, same goes for Singapore and Hong Kong.

Best Regards

A country as big as Pakistan should not ignore manufacturing

Now I read Mr.Navneet's blog,and find this...so I copy to here. Thanks Mr.Navneet(if mind I will delete)

Copy,
  A ROAD TO NOWHERE

Came back yesterday from Hong kong and Shenzhen(china),the moment I walked into the arrival lounge was warmly greeted by the overwhelming stench from the stained carpet “ welcome back home”

Jokes apart what progress these countries have done is beyond anybody’s imagination,we are nottoo far we have a great achievement to boast about a sea link from bandra to worli sea face which took 10 years to make and a budget that would buy a small nation,and god knows how long it will stand on its leg’s which is like a 6”zipper on the pant,these guys have sea links for miles, you never know where they ended and started,you zip from one to another, you don’t see the pant only the zipper going all around, beautiful blue sea the roads are silky smooth not even a scratch or a patch of unevenness,while you are driving you see other links up and down for miles,no people or animals ,no hawkers,beggars,squatters and above all no slums.

The buildings one better than the other,you marvel at each,I cant find one damn building in south Mumbai even Antilla for the price you are made to pay,their middle class buildings are better than our best of best, the people on the roads looked very well dressed in latest and fashionable clothing,the restaurants were rocking, we went to pizza hut which had a capacity for 200 people and it was full on a Monday,most youngsters I saw were having cold drinks and not booze,totally hip hop crowd looking very happy and prosperous unlike some stories which we keep hearing.Malls were full and people were shopping.

I use to say we are atleast 50 years behind china, this trip confirmed we are 5000 years behind and I only see us getting worst from here, they move forward by leaps and bounds and we keep sprinting backwards, we don’t even have roads,if the asphalt sorry(shit) put on the ground looks to you like a road then you have never seen what roads look like and iam wasting time explaining the same, even in the crap we drive thru we have to find patches where we can drive and avoid falling into potholes if you are lucky to survive that,then you have to dodge people who are competing with each other who will die under your wheel first.

The variety of goods manufactured in these countries is beyond imagination, people are extremely hardworking and churn out products at prices one cant imagine, never buy electronics from there, but you cant compete with them in clothing,watches,toys and sundry goods,let me give you an example they sell a toy for 40 Rs which has 2 recharchable batteries included,In India if you go to buy only 2 rechargable batteries of everready you will get them for not less than Rs 250/- forget the toy.

In India you will not get a decent shirt for less than 1500/- few washes and the collar will be looking east going west and the shirt completely washed out, Iam a vetran garment exporter since 41 years and I say this with authority that we are lucky to get business from the west,either our buyers are not aware or we are bloody lucky.there you can get a branded beautiful shirt for Rs 270/- in retail,name the brand tommy Hilfiger,paul smith,polo, camel,paul shark etc;and jeans for Rs 550/-

The pace at which these guys have moved ahead make us look stupid, we may churn out educated kids who will service in banks and financial institutions, we need someone who can make roads first, that look like roads, we cant or don’t even know our ABC and we talk about being a emerging super power or rubbing shoulders with china,anybody comparing India to china must be put behind bars and keys thrown in the sea as it is rubbing salt into the wounds and making us look like idiots.lets stop folling ourselves iam getting out of garment business and want to become a Baba as china cant compete in this and I can find many followers “Jai Baba ki”balls to garment and being a exporter.

How exactly is this related to the topic ?

Copy,
  A ROAD TO NOWHERE

Are you a new member? Welcome brother!

Just a kind reminder - please attach link to your source whenever applicable for convenience of readers, thanks! For your post the link should be: LOST IN TRANSIT..A ROAD TO NOWHERE...CHINA AND BACK TO AMCHI MUMBAI | Sulekha Creative

A country as big as Pakistan should not ignore manufacturing

Yes, that's correct. The bigger the society or nation is, the more balanced its economy should be.

On topic, logistics is probably the most basic physical requirement for industrial growth, function of this highway shall not be undermined. But of course, logistics is just one of many essentials to promote manufacturing so neither its importance shall be exaggerated in the whole picture.

Pakistan would be better off constructing a rail route to China.

A single train can:

1. Eliminate ~250-300 transport trucks off the road.
2. Use only only 1/4-1/3 the energy resources.
3. Less pollution up to 3 times less than diesel trucks.
4. Safer

Pakistan isn't a country where every man, woman, and child can have their own car or truck. Alternative transportation has to be invested in. We're talking about a country that has more rotational debt than it has Tax collection and Government expenditures, load shedding CNG/LNG/ Petrol.

$46 Billion, or what-ever, is a GREAT amount of money. If Pakistan screws up this loan, thats it.

Are you a new member? Welcome brother!

Just a kind reminder - please attach link to your source whenever applicable for convenience of readers, thanks! For your post the link should be: LOST IN TRANSIT..A ROAD TO NOWHERE...CHINA AND BACK TO AMCHI MUMBAI | Sulekha Creative

Yes, that's correct. The bigger the society or nation is, the more balanced its economy should be.

On topic, logistics is probably the most basic physical requirement for industrial growth, function of this highway shall not be undermined. But of course, logistics is just one of many essentials to promote manufacturing so neither its importance shall be exaggerated in the whole picture.

I am more worried about your imports killing off the entire Pakistani MSME industry.You people single handedly killed UK's steel Industry & also heavily damaging my country's Steel Industry (India).

I am more worried about your imports killing off the entire Pakistani MSME industry.You people single handedly killed UK's steel Industry & also heavily damaging my country's Steel Industry (India).

That's just globalization my friend, market is becoming border-less for corporations. Once you are in the market, no tears, merciless is the middle name of business. You have mentioned some some industries in which Chinese corps are killing others, yes I agree, especially when scale is competitive factor, the killing won't stop.

However, killings also happen in the other direction. Do you know China Mainland suffers some bilateral trade deficits? China Mainland absorbs 65% of world total production in IC, imported over $200 billion of IC last year surpassing oil. It was Taiwan and South Korea that made the kill, Taiwan alone accounted for 72% of world production of IC. China also recorded trade deficits with Germany, Switzerland, reasons are simple - machinery. No need to blame these four (counting Japan, make it five), instead let's find ways to counter e.g. "Made in China 2025". Sure win? Who knows, but work has to be done now, and fight for a chance.

CPEC is about infrastructure, building a foundation for business growth. Business sure grow? Who knows, it's upto the industrialists. So be competitive my friend, business is business, let's not blame anyone Chinese included. Why not politicians boldly vision Pakistan as another Taiwan, South Korea, Germany, Switzerland or Japan?

Let me use a Korean word to wish everyone good luck - Fighting!

Last edited:
In my opinion

as an old Chinese saying goes,"want to get rich, first build/repair road!"so I thank this road will benefit us.best wishes for PK
You are right in China. Some cities fight each other because of the route of high speed train. No body doesn't like high speed train, express way… … In China.:china::pakistan::cheers:

Pakistan would be better off constructing a rail route to China.

A single train can:

1. Eliminate ~250-300 transport trucks off the road.
2. Use only only 1/4-1/3 the energy resources.
3. Less pollution up to 3 times less than diesel trucks.
4. Safer

Pakistan isn't a country where every man, woman, and child can have their own car or truck. Alternative transportation has to be invested in. We're talking about a country that has more rotational debt than it has Tax collection and Government expenditures, load shedding CNG/LNG/ Petrol.

$46 Billion, or what-ever, is a GREAT amount of money. If Pakistan screws up this loan, thats it.

A rail road is on the cards. In fact, two lines, one for freight, the other one for people going to China and Russia for tourism and business. But this is phase II or III. Right now, the phase I has to complete and start producing some good $$$$ in billions.

Its all relative. You guys have also destroyed job industries and salaries across the US and in many Western countries by exporting cheap labor, who'd do the work for 25-40% of the cost compared to what a local guy would charge!!

A rail road is on the cards. In fact, two lines, one for freight, the other one for people going to China and Russia for tourism and business. But this is phase II or III. Right now, the phase I has to complete and start producing some good $$$$ in billions.

Its all relative. You guys have also destroyed job industries and salaries across the US and in many Western countries by exporting cheap labor, who'd do the work for 25-40% of the cost compared to what a local guy would charge!!

Welcome Back, again........Viper0011 returns to PDF 2016.....

This highway will transform nothing..
This highway will connect one of the remotest part of the China with very little economic activities.
Jealous People......!!!!!! Ahh something is burning ....How Bad This smell is.......!!!!!!!

Jealous People......!!!!!! Ahh something is burning ....How Bad This smell is.......!!!!!!!

Jealous of a road??? ohh well... :crazy:
Your reply made me wonder, how much your politician sold this road for to its people !!! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom