What's new

CPEC’s Suki Kinari project progressing fast

Other people are also saying what you said. But how do you analyze Imran Khan going to Russia and sitting with Putin for three hours on the first day of attack on Ukraine? And the fact that Biden ignored Imran Khan after coming into power.
It looks like Pakistan was trying to diversify its partnerships to Russia, and got really, really unlucky with the whole Ukraine thing.

The Biden Administration also didn't keep Bolsonaro in power in Brazil, even though Bolsonaro was entirely a CIA installed figure.

The Biden Administration clearly has no love for Trump Administration appointees, like Bolsonaro and Imran Khan.

I am an American Geopolitical Analyst and I build my analysis upon all the data that comes in.

The data has changed, so my conclusions must also change.
More like a Geopolitical eco-anarchist than an analyst.

Last edited:
nah, Pakistan didnt need motorways. Electricity projects sure. but metros, motorways and other development projects should not have been part of CPEC! It should have been a straight forward gateway agreement!
motorways are ade from billion of dollars and when you travel there, there is hardly any traffic, especially lack of transport trucks. which is the basic mode of transportation for trade. things like metros that needs subcidies to survive should have never started.
I was surprised by that and wanted to check the data. Looks like you may be right. For example,
1695949165775.png

Looks like these motorways just don't have much demand. Is it due to high toll or just lack of traffic?

Pakistani "thinking" is Soooooooooooooo corrupt and Sooooooooooooooo twisted that you need to be born and die over multiple generations just to come to a common understanding of the truth.

The corridor to China is a corridor to empty space
There are no factories in Western China wanting to export via Gwadar and there are no long line of containers at Gwadar waiting to go to China.
NONE
So there is NO transit fee and even if there were the transit fees would be a pittance , not enough to even cover the cost of repairing 10 miles of it
Central Asia is not waiting with bated breadth for Gwadar. They have their own network east west north and south via Iran

Pakistani "thinking" is Soooooooooooooo corrupt and Sooooooooooooooo twisted that you need to be born and die over multiple generations just to come to a common understanding of the truth.

The corridor to China is a corridor to empty space
There are no factories in Western China wanting to export via Gwadar and there are no long line of containers at Gwadar waiting to go to China.
NONE
So there is NO transit fee and even if there were the transit fees would be a pittance , not enough to even cover the cost of repairing 10 miles of it
Central Asia is not waiting with bated breadth for Gwadar. They have their own network east west north and south via Iran

Nigga, why don't you run Gwadar?

Back
Top Bottom