What's new

Karachi police arrest mosque Imam for inciting violence, defying lockdown

First deobandi Tableeghi Jamat

Now a barelvi mosque

The propaganda against a particular sect by some very specific members continue

Never knew it was a "Barelvi" mosque ..
but what difference does it make anyway?
And how's it 'propaganda'??

And Please stop looking at everything through sectarian prism...

But the scholars agree that obeying the law of the land is obligatory on all Muslims, including the Imam Masjids.

The Sindh government, like the governments of many other Muslim countries, has restricted all gatherings, and no more than 3-5 people are allowed to offer congregational prayers in a mosque.

Anyone inciting people to rebel against the state is guilty of spreading "Fasaad" on the land

Didn't i say the Imam is wrong?

I am against using force or violence to stop Jummah gatherings.

I mentioned those two groups of thoughts because to that Imam, he feels that way. But it seems like the majority of scholars agree with the other view. What if this Imam is correct and we have to pray Jummah at all costs?

Anyway, i even deleted my post once i learned the people didn't get beat up. But that particular cunt abused me so i had to respond in language he understands. Don't want anything to do with this thread.

putting you on ignore list. thanks to Allah that i am not an idiot like yourself who has only superficial knowledge of islam and seriously lack common sense.

Does your knowledge of Islam includes using violence against people praying Jummah and stopping them by force?

Didn't i say the Imam is wrong?

I am against using force or violence to stop Jummah gatherings.

I mentioned those two groups of thoughts because to that Imam, he feels that way. But it seems like the majority of scholars agree with the other view. What if this Imam is correct and we have to pray Jummah at all costs?

Anyway, i even deleted my post once i learned the people didn't get beat up. But that particular cunt abused me so i had to respond in language he understands. Don't want anything to do with this thread.

Does your knowledge of Islam includes using violence against people praying Jummah and stopping them by force?

No one has used violence against people praying Jummah.. but there are many videos out there showing the police beating the sh*t out of those who dare to violate the lockdown.

The law is for the protection of the lives of people, and it is not specific to mosques or Namazis, it's for everyone, every where ...

The question is, does Islam allow the use of force to make sure that everyone abides by the law of the land..? If the answer is "yes, it does", then there is nothing wrong in using force to make sure that large number of people do not gather anywhere, including in mosques.

You sure are better than that, bro

There are mosques every 10th house in the locality.

This unnecessary use of force by the Sindh government was not to be seen when waves after waves of deportees arrived from Iran.

State ki ritt aisay hi qaim ho gi.

what is the difference between State and the Government?

Maybe this dude was following Federal Government directives.

Corrupt governments don't enjoy any writ or morality

awaz nechay hukoomat kay troll

Perhaps the need of the hour is for a high level cleric to issue orders to all the mosque heads to behave themselves. In India the local mosque heads seem to listen to the high level maulanas. Unless the order comes from the top, these kind of incidents can be expected, I guess.

Unfortunately we don't have a formal religious hierarchy. This is why our religion is in a mess. Any old idiot self declares as important.

Unfortunately we don't have a formal religious hierarchy. This is why our religion is in a mess. Any old idiot self declares as important.

there is no concept of centralized clergy in Islam.

anyone who claims such is making a deliberate innovation in creed and religion

there is no concept of centralized clergy in Islam.

anyone who claims such is making a deliberate innovation in creed and religion

True, but even in the informal heirarchy, there is always someone who holds sway over the rest. I'm assuming someone like that.

Back
Top Bottom