What's new

Karachi drowned in sewerage and rain water after rain

banta hai!

and forehead peh barra say chay likhwana chayeh hamai!!

is coward ko kuch na mila 18th amendment keh peechay chup gaya!

usko tv per nahi dikhaya ke barish hui. ab uski kia ghalti?

lakeerain laga raha hoga ghoom pata he nai kia ho raha hai!

tv per usko sab ache ki report wala channel laga kar rakhte hain.

ye viral videos dobte shehar ki fake old videos keh kar reject kardin hain hahaha

isko mussallat rakhne me sabse zyada insaf hai. chilla chilla kar naak me dam kia tha karachi walon ne. khan vote tabdeeli merit.

ye tumka rulaaega baabu

tv per usko sab ache ki report wala channel laga kar rakhte hain.

ye viral videos dobte shehar ki fake old videos keh kar reject kardin hain hahaha

isko mussallat rakhne me sabse zyada insaf hai. chilla chilla kar naak me dam kia tha karachi walon ne. khan vote tabdeeli merit.

ye tumka rulaaega baabu

Zartaj nay btaya ho ga kay billion trees ki waja say Karachi may tsunami aya hy. Waziran e maholiyat hy akhir ko wo.

Zartaj nay btaya ho ga kay billion trees ki waja say Karachi may tsunami aya hy. Waziran e maholiyat hy akhir ko wo.

Zur Taj said Gaia Bags are helping people cover the tax receipts they boast about @AZ1

Zur Taj said Gaia Bags are helping people cover the tax receipts they boast about @AZ1

I strongly recommend that she should hold a seminar (Altaf bai style) with Karachites present in it. Khuli kacheri lagni chaiay, akhir ko Karachi walo ka b bohat bara dil hy.

I strongly recommend that she should hold a seminar (Altaf bai style) with Karachites present in it. Khuli kacheri lagni chaiay, akhir ko Karachi walo ka b bohat bara dil hy.

nahi chaiye ye fake blonde.

amreeka wants ppp and pti to work till 2023.

baqi aap khud samajh len

Tell me one country, one province or one city which says they have enough funding? This is a universal cry. my question is simple whatever funding he has received in the last 5 years, just show one example of work that improved anything, one road, one area, any one aspect of city management?
I agree with you. I believe this would expose the problem even more. However, people these days are more towards talk shows than public transparency. Maybe Sindh government needs to come out and tell us the numbers, why a minnow governor who has limited power and works under Sindh government?

focus on your country how many dies today in violent protests? I hope the coloured people get the help to get freedom from white rule
That was in bad taste.

@topiv,

Such cruel and injustice is the reason why organizations like MQM are born. Mqm had people from every street of Karachi and they understand the city. Karachities voted PTI because mqm went in terrorism route and became a puppet of India but it won't be long when mqm will come back.

And like I mentioned before. I see many ignorant on this thread who have zero clue about what goes in Karachi but they love to poke their nose in a way that would put salt on the wounds and further annoy people.

Karachi people are patriot Pakistanis. Even in many videos posted of this rain, we can see Pakistani flags on rooftops and people wearing shirts with national flags, so dumbs who are giving an angle of traitors should drown in this water.

Lastly PTI need to act fast. Get help from political parties to amend the constitution and get rid of 18th amendment. Let all cities run their show independently without provincial govt interference. Let them recieve funds directly. Provincial govt should not have business on how to develop cities.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom