What's new

Karachi drowned in sewerage and rain water after rain

This is how it rain in karachi yesterday, few areas with rain and we seen flood type situation.

@Areesh @PaklovesTurkiye @American Pakistani

This is a matter of continued gross negligence. People who keep disregarding it by saying that other cities are also flooded after down pours have no clue how bad it gets in Karachi. This should have never been a problem in a city of this stature, especially one situated on the coast.

Is it as bad in the newer areas as well?

This is a matter of continued gross negligence. People who keep disregarding it by saying that other cities are also flooded after down pours have no clue how bad it gets in Karachi. This should have never been a problem in a city of this stature, especially one situated on the coast.

Is it as bad in the newer areas as well?

@Areesh @Starlord @Imran Khan @PaklovesTurkiye @HRK @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @American Pakistani

Now I think above video which is circulating currently on social media is either from karachi or from some part of the sindh. Initially i thought it from peshawar or some area but then i saw one guy wearing sindhi topi. So it's most probably karachi as you will see mix people in the video. Anyhow, whichever city is this, this should be not acceptable to anyone. These are humans not animals imagine what their parent had to go through, their kids like this.

@Areesh @Starlord @Imran Khan @PaklovesTurkiye @HRK @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @American Pakistani

Now I think above video which is circulating currently on social media is either from karachi or from some part of the sindh. Initially i thought it from peshawar or some area but then i saw one guy wearing sindhi topi. So it's most probably karachi as you will see mix people in the video. Anyhow, whichever city is this, this should be not acceptable to anyone. These are humans not animals imagine what their parent had to go through, their kids like this.

we are not humans, and wait until a Moderator will come and say indirectly that you Karachi wale deserve what you get because you voted for MQM .. this is the level of Pakistani and unfortunately the mods on this forum

Do you have any further information on the video?

They are speaking Pukhto, I think this is in Karachi.

may Allah make those who treat people like roaches may Allah destroy those who make people suffer! insha Allah their will be justice and may all those who served their personal greed and intrest rot in this life and next!

people are neck deep in sewage water they dont have bed to sleep karachi is boiling and all the boot lickers will call us traitor for rebeling against this tyranny!

all those crying are crying for people not for some fauji party or ethnicity karachi is home to every ethnicity and caste and religion we are suffering because your generals are fking cowards and they protect bastards! and they will pay for it Allah will make them suffer for their crimes against people of Pakistan! who you idiots will label as traitors!
Bro,

What is wrong with you? No sane mind in the country is HAPPY with what is becoming of Karachi.

Make a move on PPP and they will chant "Sindhu-desh." Pakistan is already dealing with so many issues.

You should lodge a protest about this matter on Pakistan Citizen Portal - make your voice heard through it.

116018097_3272981709459253_2087716277272675611_o.jpg

Pakistan should self nuke and then repopulate with better version, or else Pakistan will just become a cluster f of a country.

Bro,

What is wrong with you? No sane mind in the country is HAPPY with what is becoming of Karachi.

Make a move on PPP and they will chant "Sindhu-desh." Pakistan is already dealing with so many issues.

You should lodge a protest about this matter on Pakistan Citizen Portal - make your voice heard through it.
already done not just me but whole family and friend complained on CP!

already done not just me but whole family and friend complained on CP!

Bhai wo koiye aur country hai jaha per ais tarah complain file kar ke kuch hoga, yaha aesay kaam nahi hota dosray tareeqay se hota hei

Bhai wo koiye aur country hai jaha per ais tarah complain file kar ke kuch hoga, yaha aesay kaam nahi hota dosray tareeqay se hota hei
very soon fauji inc portal bannay ga aur app genrail ko gutter nallay ki complain karain gey!

best part hota hai for photo op disaster relief keh liye boys ajatay hain itnay he mukhlis hain toh uzair baloch aur us keh handlers controllers ko latka dain lakin Maslihat ajati hai!

Pakistan has been unfortunate since Independence we have been led by cowards and greed can make even the vravest cowards!

Do you have any further information on the video?

They are speaking Pukhto, I think this is in Karachi.

کچھ لوگوں نے گٹر میں ہاتھ ڈال کر بچے کو نکالنے کی کوشش کی تو بچہ خوش قسمتی سے ان کا ہاتھ پکڑ کر باہر آ گیا۔ مذکورہ بچہ گٹر سے نکلنے کے بعد نیم بے ہوشی کی حالت میں تھا جسے علاقہ مکینوں نے نکالنے کے بعد اسپتال منتقل کیا جہاں طبی امداد ملنے کے بعد بچہ ٹھیک ہو گیا۔

It is Karachi. People in t-shirt and shorts too. Might be some pashtun area from orangi town side

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom