What's new

Kabul bomb blast: Afghanistan blames Haqqani network and Pakistan's ISI for attack

LOL if ISIS equals Haqqani network these Afghans need to see a shrink very fast. Denial.

Afghans need to be brave and accept the reality. ISIS and the Taliban call the shots in Afghanistan.

Who knows one day they will have some battlefield ones.

How's the name 'masr' sound?

LOL when that day comes please do inform us.

Afghanistan needs Zarb-e-Azb just like Pakistan did. Terrorists freely roam Afghanistan and control 60% of Afghanistan per some reports. Afghanistan needs to stop being used by agencies for their own good.

Afghanistan is a US/Indian colony and not a free and independent country. Additionally the Afghan territory belongs to Taliban and ISIS. Afghans don't have the ability to wish for anything.

Yeah, but there is a small difference. Nobody believes you.

Yet, here you are. Who should we believe? You and your American ally who keep begging us to do more? Talk about desperation. Who can take India and the US seriously nowadays?

Don't know, it is a vicious circle. You start a blast....the other responds, then you blast again and the cycle goes on.

You forgot to mention Indian terror consulates. They carry out blasts too.

You are an Alien if you don't do that. :lol:

When there is bombing in Kabul it's RAW. When there is bombing in Pakistan it's RAW and NDS. When Iran gets attacked by terrorist it's RAW.
So, Pakistan is so innocent.
Na g na ... when its attack in india then its us .. :yahoo::yahoo:

Afghanistan should respond in tit for tat.
Against whom? I assume you mean Pakistan? Is that just your knee jerk hatred kicking in or do you have a proof and then don't mind if Pakistan does the same to you when your RAW instigates attacks in PK.

No need to care what Afghanistan thinks anymore. Pakistan needs to secure its border at all costs.

If a few Afghani bunkers and posts get burned along the way, all well and good.

So anyone who blames ISI Should be correct but anyone who blames RAW "where are the proofs". Fair enough?

These Neo-Khawarij become very active in attacking innocents during Ramadan.

No need to care what Afghanistan thinks anymore. Pakistan needs to secure its border at all costs.

If a few Afghani bunkers and posts get burned along the way, all well and good.

That is exactly how I like to think. Afghan statements don't matter. The whole world knows the state of Afghanistan. Blaming others is an old Afghan habit.

If Afghanistan only had one tiny fibre of potential to change for the better we wouldn't have witnessed the spectacular downfall of this country. From mass opium cultivation to extreme tribal enmity. Afghanistan has no one to blame, but itself. No matter how many fingers you point, change always comes from within. Afghans won't change because barbarism is the Afghan way.

Pakistan is wasting its time. We need to do whatever needs to be done after US/NATO exit. The exit is inevitable. Until then, close the border, keep every last Afghan out and deal with an iron fist.

Insert 'India' in place of 'Pakistan' and 'Pakistan' in place of 'Afghanistan' and everything you said holds true.

Still, Pakistan is a nuisance for India. A reasonably big nuisance.

My point is, Afghanistan's nuisance value to Pakistan can be raised if the powers-that-be decide to.

I know you want to feel special and important But your logic is another open defecation on this forum .. India is a piss poor country..you are not that important..give up your bollywood dreams..

Then help us seal the border no more people to people contact no more transit trade deal? [emoji317]

They have more generals than lieutenants i will keep my expectations low :D
IMAG0171.jpg
IMAG0168.jpg

Yesterday i visited torkham border and feel extremely sad that there is still no proper verification or check up mechanism was there to stop afghan nationals to cross border. In the above pic look at our fouji bechare ki kya halaat ho gai hai.
IMAG0168.jpg

Afghanistan is a garbage country.

It appears Opiumland, doesnt know it hosts all the worst terrorists in the world.

View attachment 400722View attachment 400723
Yesterday i visited torkham border and feel extremely sad that there is still no proper verification or check up mechanism was there to stop afghan nationals to cross border. In the above pic look at our fouji bechare ki kya halaat ho gai hai. View attachment 400724

Don't care about few desperate afghanis crossing over. But does army check trucks or cars before allowing them in? Anyone of them could bring truck bomb waiting to explode in middle of Peshawar.

Bomb trucks are not something they can bring over the mountains, they will come through roads and check posts. Just hope army or FC is checking everyone of them.

If ISIS indeed is former TTP then these people are ruthless and don't care about civilians. In fact they only target civilians. They will infiltrate afghani army, police etc

Back
Top Bottom