What's new

Justice for Bhai altaf Hussain shahab

If Mr. Altaf Hussain makes a strategic alliance with the 'enemy' PPP, then it is possible for him to make a come back like Mr. Dar. But I remember reading some old threads in the forum that suggest MQM and PPP are like snake and mongoose. :undecided:
wardi altaf and wadera were always working together!

If Mr. Altaf Hussain makes a strategic alliance with the 'enemy' PPP, then it is possible for him to make a come back like Mr. Dar. But I remember reading some old threads in the forum that suggest MQM and PPP are like snake and mongoose. :undecided:

They are part of your PDM loved by and services by the PML

Agree people in model town were murdered by aliens..I don't know why people blame Nawaz sharif and Rana sahab for that
Than by that metric of political suppression, PPP and PMLn and dictators are all terrorists, they all have blood on their hand

Not only that most even pseudo democratic government's of 3rd world country's are also terrorist cause all of em have blood on their hands for political suppression

What exactly differentiates TTP, MQM from PMLN, PPP and dictators?

Last edited:
They might even bring him back if they suspect PTI is still on the course take a 2/3 majority, to cut their votes from Karachi. But I think they will just bring Nawaz back and repeal his disqualification, that would be enough.

Than by that metric of political suppression, PPP and PMLn and dictators are all terrorists, they all have blood on their hand

Not only that most even pseudo democratic government's of 3rd world country's are also terrorist cause all of em have blood on their hands for political suppression

What exactly differentiates TTP, MQM from PMLN, PPP and dictators?
PPPP is very similar to MQM what they are doing in interior Sindh.

PMLN have some gang members but not as bad as PPPP

it is not too far fetched to imagine that ugly mota bhais' image will be rehabilitated and he will be brought back to Pakistan to once again rule over his fiefdom of Karachi.

it is not too far fetched to imagine that ugly mota bhais' image will be rehabilitated and he will be brought back to Pakistan to once again rule over his fiefdom of Karachi.
It will happen. They can't leave Karachi to Khan

Kpk would be mualana or ANP or may be PTM

Will see how it shapes probably PTM in urban areas and mualana in pheirpheral

So happy that Bhai is coming back 💕💕

We need justice
#justiceforbhai

Please help us to bring back our friend and Bhai lataf Hussain..he is also a Pakistani

With return of Mr dar and Mr sharif I hope he is also remembered.

His love for Karachi and Pakistan is unique View attachment 883558
C2e_sF.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom