What's new

Justice for Bhai altaf Hussain shahab

Altaf is not a punjabi. How can he allowed. Central punjabis are the worst animal. Bengalis are definitely lucky.
Punjabi thing aside, AH is a coward. Atleast Zardari had the guts to stand his ground. Yae BC mujib ul Rahman bany chla tha. Infact even Mujib had the guts to go to jail.

Punjabi thing aside, AH is a coward. Atleast Zardari had the guts to stand his ground. Yae BC mujib ul Rahman bany chla tha. Infact even Mujib had the guts to go to jail.
If altaf comes he will be assacinate by agencies just like BB. Only shareef being a punjabi can do this. Nobody wants to go to jail. Even zardari struck a deal. Punjabi establishment and shareef has very old alliance against other race.

Bring back Altaf Bhai too. He also deserves a NRO 2.0

FdLyjeUXoAArpmQ

Altaf is not a punjabi. How can he allowed. Central punjabis are the worst animal. Bengalis are definitely lucky.
?????
Didn't know I was an animal and that too the worst of them all 🤣
We need justice
#justiceforbhai

Please help us to bring back our friend and Bhai lataf Hussain..he is also a Pakistani

With return of Mr dar and Mr sharif I hope he is also remembered.

His love for Karachi and Pakistan is unique View attachment 883558
Dar and sharif weren't murdering people in the thousands- their comparison can be with Bhutto or zardari etc the ANP guys, corrupt politicians who are very bad people and have killed people

Altaf on the other hand is like saying bring back TTP or something, different beast of sheer terror

Last edited:
If altaf comes he will be assacinate by agencies just like BB. Only shareef being a punjabi can do this. Nobody wants to go to jail. Even zardari struck a deal. Punjabi establishment and shareef has very old alliance against other race.
Btw sharif’s and tola aren’t ethnically Punjabi. Like the other poster said, AH wasn’t just corrupt, he is a mix of mafia, terrorist, and traitor. Like NS, Zardari and TTP combined.

Based indeed
Jutt da muqabla Hun das menu kitthen aye 💅😂 :rofl:

Last edited:
His justice will be done by Allah, he will burn in hell.

Why do you say this?

If Sharif family can be facilitated in power after stealing our money, why shouldnt our murderer be also allowed? After all, murderers and thieves have rights too? The military leadership should think about bringing him back and let him do politics.

Insano ko Jo taklef die ha hamara leaders ne ALLAH hisab Dega

Ab Imran kobsalah ha power ma aty hi inko saza do bhaly hospital ma Marta ha wahan inki dripo ma zeher dalwao bhut ho gaya aur agar hospital ma mount ho jae in Mutti ki tu be sure 100 bar inki bodies ko latkao to be sure

Why do you say this?

If Sharif family can be facilitated in power after stealing our money, why shouldnt our murderer be also allowed? After all, murderers and thieves have rights too? The military leadership should think about bringing him back and let him do politics.
Because I know no one will do justice to them except Allah, Army thugs, Corrupt Politicians, Journalists, judges they are beyond the law and no one can bring them to Justice, So I wish they all burn in hell for eternity.

You have to marry your daughter to a fauji like Maryem Safdar is married to driver captain

All Gunah maaf

Have to admit Nawaz Sharif getting his foot into miliary family by means of driver captain has granted him some extra perks and Sympathizers in Military

Only thing remaining now is the Friday Audio Releases

Then we will see who else is connected to this mafia

Even Supreme court verdict is overruled by Looney Tune Islamabad court

Last edited:

Bring back Altaf Bhai too. He also deserves a NRO 2.0

FdLyjeUXoAArpmQ

Why do you say this?

Insano ko Jo taklef die ha hamara leaders ne ALLAH hisab Dega

Ab Imran kobsalah ha power ma aty hi inko saza do bhaly hospital ma Marta ha wahan inki dripo ma zeher dalwao bhut ho gaya aur agar hospital ma mount ho jae in Mutti ki tu be sure 100 bar inki bodies ko latkao to be sure

I tend to agree.

?????
Didn't know I was an animal and that too the worst of them all 🤣

Dar and sharif weren't murdering people in the thousands- their comparison can be with Bhutto or zardari etc the ANP guys, corrupt politicians who are very bad people and have killed people

Altaf on the other hand is like saying bring back TTP or something, different beast of sheer terror
Agree people in model town were murdered by aliens..I don't know why people blame Nawaz sharif and Rana sahab for that

As much as I hate Altaf if all can be forgiven then why not this Traitor? let us wash all traitors back to patriots.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom