Justice for Bhai altaf Hussain shahab

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We need justice
#justiceforbhai

Please help us to bring back our friend and Bhai lataf Hussain..he is also a Pakistani

With return of Mr dar and Mr sharif I hope he is also remembered.

His love for Karachi and Pakistan is unique
DnJh2AUXsAAPGBJ-1-e1645096753415.jpg

یم کیو ایم والو کہاں مر گئے کیا فاںٔدہ ہوا حکومت میں شامل ہونا کا گورنر شپ بھی بیچ میں لٹک گئی ہے اب جلدی اپنے باپ جیسے بڑے بھائی کو ہی دہشت گرد سے محب وطن ڈیکلیئر کر والو یہ آخری موقع ہے پھر مت کہنا بتایا نہیں انصاف مل رہا ہے بے انصافی سے بڑے بڑے مگرمچھ نکل رہے ہیں دیر مت کرو۔

We need justice
#justiceforbhai

Please help us to bring back our friend and Bhai lataf Hussain..he is also a Pakistani

His love for Karachi and Pakistan is unique View attachment 883558
His role was temporary and not needed anymore to be a tool for the establishment. he has done his job.

We need justice
#justiceforbhai

Let him live his lavishing life in London. hes happy there. 😂😂

it's just coping mechanism bcoz let's face it, nothings going to happen to them.
True that, but maybe if this mind-set changed, just maybe more people will be willing to take up an actual fight against these injustices.

We need justice
#justiceforbhai

Not even funny anymore. It's just true. With all that's happening, we should be fair to all the criminals.

If Mr. Altaf Hussain makes a strategic alliance with the 'enemy' PPP, then it is possible for him to make a come back like Mr. Dar. But I remember reading some old threads in the forum that suggest MQM and PPP are like snake and mongoose. :undecided:

Sub ko bula lo. AH, HH, Tarik fatah, Sur, kuty, billi, Kudhy, goray. It’s a fuckin circus, Why not AH.

I mean , Bajway sy tu phir b zada hubul watan hy ALtaf Ganda

If Mr. Altaf Hussain makes a strategic alliance with the 'enemy' PPP, then it is possible for him to make a come back like Mr. Dar. But I remember reading some old threads in the forum that suggest MQM and PPP are like snake and mongoose. :undecided:
Khaty waqt sub inglian aik barber ho jati hain.

Altaf is not a punjabi. How can he allowed. Central punjabis are the worst animal. Bengalis are definitely lucky.

Back
Top Bottom