What's new

Justice for Bhai altaf Hussain shahab

He is part of PDM, so he can get by anything from this man........

1664563118408.png

We need justice
#justiceforbhai

Please help us to bring back our friend and Bhai lataf Hussain..he is also a Pakistani

With return of Mr dar and Mr sharif I hope he is also remembered.

His love for Karachi and Pakistan is unique View attachment 883558
No matter how much i hate him but here u r right ... Jb saray chor ghaddar government mn hain tu is gongloo ka kyankasoor isy bhi bulao ... Isy bhi hissa do Pakistan berbaad kerny mn

A man who fooled citizens of Karachi for so many years and shame on all those educated people who taught that he is an answer to their problems.

A Terrorist working for Raw

Sabko bula lo.

When there is a violent revolution (chances are close to 0%), noone will have a chance to do a runner.

Sabko bula lo.

When there is a violent revolution (chances are close to 0%), noone will have a chance to do a runner.
There hasn't been a revolution in this part of subcontinent since mohinjo doro..i.e 5000 years ago.

This isn't Iran turkey Afghanistan Russia or China..this is India rules by 30,000 british troops

A man who fooled citizens of Karachi for so many years and shame on all those educated people who taught that he is an answer to their problems.

A Terrorist working for Raw
he's not the answer of the problem but he's the answer to keep ppp looting karachi away for sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom