What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

I am absolutely amazed at the stupidity of whoever did this farce.

Agr yeh karna hi hai, to at least try and make it look organic.

Ghareeda Farooqi, Hina Butt and all the lifafas start tweeting a few hours before that something big is going to happen, when PTI did not even know itself what is going to happen.

PTV shows the whole press conference of a PTI leader after 5 months.

And Vawda has to repeatedly tell the world how close he was Arshad Sharif, while he hasn't even yet gone to console them.

At least level up guys.

I am absolutely amazed at the stupidity of whoever did this farce.

Agr yeh karna hi hai, to at least try and make it look organic.

Ghareeda Farooqi, Hina Butt and all the lifafas start tweeting a few hours before that something big is going to happen, when PTI did not even know itself what is going to happen.

PTV shows the whole press conference of a PTI leader after 5 months.

And Vawda has to repeatedly tell the world how close he was Arshad Sharif, while he hasn't even yet gone to console them.

At least level up guys.

Now not a single channel covering Senator Ejaz's presser. Not even BOL.

#ScriptIsRejected

I read through all the comments. One thing is in common. You all point to the military and are afraid to mention them. But to be the devil's advocate. What does the military have to gain by killing him? Maybe he had a lot of documents on corruption? But the military may have even more to lose by killing him. He is not just anyone. Everyone knows him. There may be large protests and hatred in the population against the military. So there is a chance that this could also be sabotage against the Pakistani military. Also makes little sense that he gets shot, there are so many better ways to make people disappear or kill. Why make so much noise? I think it is politically idiotic to kill him by the military. Very
I take my words back. I smell fear in the journalists. Who have they to fear? Of course someone in Pakistan. Even his closest friends are unable to take a clear stand.

I read through all the comments. One thing is in common. You all point to the military and are afraid to mention them. But to be the devil's advocate. What does the military have to gain by killing him? Maybe he had a lot of documents on corruption? But the military may have even more to lose by killing him. He is not just anyone. Everyone knows him. There may be large protests and hatred in the population against the military. So there is a chance that this could also be sabotage against the Pakistani military. Also makes little sense that he gets shot, there are so many better ways to make people disappear or kill. Why make so much noise? I think it is politically idiotic to kill him by the military. Very sad day.
I take my words back. I smell fear in the journalists. Who have they to fear? Of course someone in Pakistan. Even his closest friends are unable to take a clear stand.

I am beginning to think he may be the culprit!

He is a Lumber 1 tout for sure & it’s been obvious to anyone with a bit of common sense that he is a Lumber 1 asset since he went to court against MQM/Altaf Hussain in London.

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE
confirm you are on payroll of pmln when ptv is showing this press conferences, alswell as multiply liffa journalist on twitter saying to wait till 9pm,

Not PMLN, the directive to run his Bullshit live on PTV came directly from both PMLN & Vawda’s abbu g Lumber 1

Last edited:
What a talented guy ...excellent narration

1666827161479.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom