@ 14:33

View attachment 903672.

View attachment 903620

Look at scorching #2 in quoted post below and then read report

View attachment 903618
View attachment 903627

All holes on car are fired from right/back
None from left
Yet chest wound on Arshad has entry in mid-back & exit under RIGHT clavicle + NO corresponding hole in seat
Which means Arshad was NOT upright (as his images showed him) when chest wound received. Guess is that when he was shot in back, that was from inside the car, & he was already slump to left with head dropped on B-piller.
Hence most of his blood fell on arm-rest of door & left half of seat & even on rear-door & rear-door's arm-rest, but none on driver seat.

View attachment 903674

View attachment 903649

In double-DG press conference, they claimed Arshad was like a friend.

View attachment 903633

View attachment 903636
View attachment 903641

Brig Shafiq
View attachment 903640

View attachment 903664
View attachment 903665

Among Waqar-brothers, I found statements of Khurram to be very suspicious.

Khurram didn't drive Arshad to hospital & accuses Kenyan GSU/police of not taking Arshed to hospital. A-hole, you were driving that car, not GSU.
Khurram says he noticed that tire was burst AFTER driving 22Km (25 min) upon reaching farm house at Oletepesi.
Khurram makes a confusing remark, "less than 10 seconds and then he crossed", who crossed & what? Is he talking about himself crossing rocks? But he said he never stopped! He immediately covers this slip saying "I am suffering from trauma because of continuous investigations."
Khurram accused ARY's Salman Iqbal of behaving suspiciously and that ARY accused him (Khurram) & his brother Waqar.

Other suspicious characters that Arshad may have met could be Ravi & Yasir (as Arslan Satti, Consul Visa, Dubai ex-ISI thinks it could be job of a hostile agency) & Hassan the delivery guy who knew police side of story even before police arrived.
View attachment 903667

Another dubious character is "Jamshaid@Shahbaz: Partner of Waqar Ahmed"
He was also interviewed by Ahmed Noorani (video below)
On Arshad's MAC, there was a 2nd admin account found named "Shahbaz Khan", was it this Jamshaid@Shahbaz or some other Shahbaz? If this Jamshaid then why would he have admin account on Arshad's MAC?
View attachment 903676

View attachment 903623

View attachment 903669

Last edited:
Arshad Sharif's mother has requested Chief Justice Umar Atta Bandial to investigate Imran Khan, Salman Iqbal, Faisal Vawda, Murad Saeed and Imran Riaz in the Arshad Sharif murder case.
FyF3OWpaMAA-d5I

FyF3OWsagAAZwqA

Who forced Arshad Sharif out of Pakistan?

Who forced Arshad Sharif out of UAE?

Answer these 2 questions and you’ll understand who the culprit is.

Arshad Sharif's mother has requested Chief Justice Umar Atta Bandial to investigate Imran Khan, Salman Iqbal, Faisal Vawda, Murad Saeed and Imran Riaz in the Arshad Sharif murder case.
FyF3OWpaMAA-d5I

FyF3OWsagAAZwqA

She does not want to be sextaped by Nani plastic’s father’s family and supporter !

FyF3OWpaMAA-d5I

FyF3OWsagAAZwqA

Everywhere you go you make a fool out of yourself.

Filthy little east Punjabi Amritsari immigrant. Lie, cheat and steal. That's all you people have done throughout your miserable history.

FyF3OWpaMAA-d5I

FyF3OWsagAAZwqA
Don't try to create a false premise by twisting the word ... THey are not investigated infact made part of investigation to help in collecting evidences ...

They are included as witness and not themselves investigated as part of murder plot ....

FyF3OWpaMAA-d5I

FyF3OWsagAAZwqA
Do you think we all have the same 5th-fail reading comprehension as you do?

Who forced Arshad Sharif out of Pakistan?

Who forced Arshad Sharif out of UAE?

Answer these 2 questions and you’ll understand who the culprit is.

Imran Khan forced Arshad Sharif to leave Pakistan.
Ff7H07PXoAkLJGn

Salman Iqbal forced Arshad Sharif to leave UAE and arranged a residence in Kenya.

Back
Top Bottom