What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Cynically, all of us going on the march know damn well that the establishment may put a few bad actors to use as pretense for martial law.

But damn cynicism and realpolitik, for the next week, in honor of Arshad Sharif, I choose to be a hopeless romantic. I choose to believe that the march will be heavily attended and so large that the conspirators will lose heart and the name of action. We have a golden opportunity to seize back Pakistan from these corrupt jerks. We will seize the day.

Ex-Corps Commander Karachi, and we all know where he is now :D

Agay ab main kuch nhn keh raha
Nothing is secret in Pakistan ... this social media is filth with information .... lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
As per him, it is confirmed a targeted assassination : Faisal Wada did it on Military establishment call :

What do they think of us? If i had 1% doubt about accidental death of arshad now i am 100% sure that it was a murder and the person covering it up are involved
Read that the Vawda press conference was held under the auspices of PID, which only holds official government press conferences.

Even if I wanted to believe the rest, the UAE visa expiry story is stupid as hell. Anyone would be able to tell you how easy it is to extend the visa, or setup a company in freezone for AED 25k and issue yourself a work permit.

Have said it before: the handlers suck at creating stories and alibis; poor research despite having a massive budget. Makes me scared for their competence in other areas to protect against real enemies.

Read that the Vawda press conference was held under the auspices of PID, which only holds official government press conferences.
Oh my God.

So they sent a PTI member, to do a press conference trying to make the public believe his side of the story.

By ‘they’, I mean the PDM and the establishment.

Arshad Sharif’s martyrdom increasingly looks like a conspiracy. Whose involved? We don’t know yet. But we know the PDM & Establishment made sure he was deported from UAE.

Back
Top Bottom