What's new

Journalist Arshad Sharif martyred in Kenya

Oh my God.

So they sent a PTI member, to do a press conference trying to make the public believe his side of the story.

I am actually amazed by the stupidity on display here.

As I have repeatedly said since a few days, I do not think the estab ordered a hit, and I am 80% sure neither did the government or PML.

But why in the name of all that is holy are you propping up Faisal Vawda in a PID sponsored press conference, with PTV telecasting the whole thing? Combine this with all the usual lifafas having news of this press conference a few hours before, when no one in the PTI even knew there was one going to happen.

A kid in matric can write a better plot than this.

Phir kehte hain fauj badnam hoti hai.

Aisi harkatain karo gay to log aur kia bolain? Well done?

Initially I didn’t believe this was the work of establishment.

But now I am having second thoughts.

As I have repeatedly said since a few days, I do not think the estab ordered a hit, and I am 80% sure neither did the government or PML.

All actions are pointing towards the Establishment being a major perpetrator for the assassination. Don't know what clouds your judgement.

Oh my God.

So they sent a PTI member, to do a press conference trying to make the public believe his side of the story.

By ‘they’, I mean the PDM and the establishment.

Arshad Sharif’s martyrdom increasingly looks like a conspiracy. Whose involved? We don’t know yet. But we know the PDM & Establishment made sure he was deported from UAE.
He taken out by the guy With thick black hair leading the pleet jasoos squad

It is my feeling that another big anti army guy is about to get killed. And this time, it will be some enemy of Pakistan behind it.

Aaj tak kisi ko pata nahi chal saka Quaid e Azam ki ambulance kese kharab howi ti hospital jatay howay..

Fatima Jinnah ki qatal ki tehqeeqat kyun na ho saki..

IMG_20221027_111834.jpg

What do they think of us? If i had 1% doubt about accidental death of arshad now i am 100% sure that it was a murder and the person covering it up are involved
issue is they think its still 80s and they control the narrative!!!

incompetent!

Arshad Sharif's funeral prayers offered at Faisal Masjid​

Arshad Sharif's funeral prayers offered at Faisal Masjid

Arshad Sharif's funeral prayers offered at Faisal Masjid
27 October,2022 03:01 pm
ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) - The funeral prayers of journalist and anchorperson Arshad Sharif, who was martyred in police firing in Kenya, has been performed at Faisal Masjid in the capital city on Thursday.

The funeral prayers were led by the khateeb of Faisal Masjid Professor Dr. Qari Muhammad Ilyas, in which thousands of people including political, social leaders and journalist community participated.

Leaders of various political parties including PTI leaders Shibli Faraz, Azam Khan Swati and Murad Saeed offered the funeral prayers of the slain journalist. PML-N leader Shahid Khaqan Abbasi and PPP leader Faisal Karim Kundi were also present.

Earlier, the flight carrying mortal remains of senior journalist Arshad Sharif reached Islamabad from Doha in the wee hours of Wednesday.

The family members of the slain journalist and a large number of people were present at the airport to receive the dead body of Arshad Sharif.

It may be recalled that Arshad Sharif, was reportedly shot to death by Kenyan Police along the Nairobi-Magadi highway on Sunday in ‘mistaken identity case’.

According to Kenyan media, the journalist was fatally shot in the head by cops after allegedly violating a roadblock established to keep an eye on motor vehicles using the route.

The media, while quoting local police officials, said that they were directed to intercept a car involved in a carjacking in Nairobi in which a child was taken hostage, which was similar to the one Arshad Sharif and his driver were driving.

How duffer is Saber Shakir? To participate in the press conference, journalists were informed at least four or six hours before conference. BTW how did Murad Saeed know seven days ago that Arshad would be killed in target killing?
lol.. Malik Sahib, even if you dig this thread you get the answers .. why do you play so innocent. ?
'

Shireen Mazari says "Arshad Shareef said 'they' have sent assassins after me' in his last conversation

Back
Top Bottom