What's new

JNU students are drug addicts, over 3000 condoms found in campus each day: BJP MLA

To quote Marcobot: Let's dispel with this notion that BJP leadership don't know what they are doing, they know exactly what they're doing.

It is a classic misinformation warfare with plausible deniability as "fringe".

Hold on to your horses, lets not give a free pass to the stalwarts on the other side and mind well, this is no fringe.

"The peaks of Kargil were conquered not by Hindu, but Muslim soldiers." - Azam Khan

"“Rape is punishable by hanging in Islam. But here, nothing happens to women, only to men. Even the woman is guilty.” - Abu Azmi

'"When boys and girls have differences, the girl gives a statement that 'the boy raped me,' and that poor boy gets a death sentence. Death sentence for rape is unfair. Boys make mistakes." " - Mulayam Singh Yadav.

"If we send industrialists to jail, we would be discouraging investment"- Salman Khurshid

“Poverty is a state of mind.” - Pappu Gandhi

“One can have a full meal for Rs 12 in Mumbai. No, no, not vada paav. So much of rice, daal saambhar and with that some vegetables are also mixed.” - Raj Babbar

“Roads in Pratapgarh district in the state would be constructed like the cheeks of actresses Hema Malini and Madhuri Dixit.”- Raja Ram Pandey

"For how long would UP youths go and beg in Maharashtra" - Pappu Gandhi

"One should not be adventurous being a woman." - Shiela Dixit

"There was zero loss to the exchequer from the 2G allocation." - Kapil Sibal

"Girl students should be made to wear overcoats to prevent men from lusting after them."
- T Thiagarajan

"Thumke waali" - Sanjay Nirupam

“Bade bade shehron mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain” - RR Patil (26/11)

"we in Hyderabad want to behead this woman according to the fatwa." - A. Owaisi

I'm sure not everyone in India knows about it, and pretty sure Most of the parents would jaw drop when they comes to know the reality of the college life

Dude I'm a Catholic who gives No Fu$k about the Religion

I wasn't talking about 'you', I meant in the sense of 'unless one belongs to'

Ermm.. Should'nt he be happy that they're indeed using condoms.. Is'nt the problem here that most Indians do not ? Weird priorities..

Hold on to your horses, lets not give a free pass to the stalwarts on the other side and mind well, this is no fringe.

"The peaks of Kargil were conquered not by Hindu, but Muslim soldiers." - Azam Khan

"“Rape is punishable by hanging in Islam. But here, nothing happens to women, only to men. Even the woman is guilty.” - Abu Azmi

'"When boys and girls have differences, the girl gives a statement that 'the boy raped me,' and that poor boy gets a death sentence. Death sentence for rape is unfair. Boys make mistakes." " - Mulayam Singh Yadav.

"If we send industrialists to jail, we would be discouraging investment"- Salman Khurshid

“One can have a full meal for Rs 12 in Mumbai. No, no, not vada paav. So much of rice, daal saambhar and with that some vegetables are also mixed.” - Raj Babbar

“Roads in Pratapgarh district in the state would be constructed like the cheeks of actresses Hema Malini and Madhuri Dixit.”- Raja Ram Pandey

"Girl students should be made to wear overcoats to prevent men from lusting after them."
- T Thiagarajan

“Bade bade shehron mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain” - RR Patil (26/11)

Few more to add to the list

" 90% of rape cases are consensual " - Dharamveer Goyat

" when u can buy ice cream at 20 rs. Why complain about price rise " chidambram

"When there is no electricity people dont have anything to do but produce babies " Ghulam nabi Azad

" 10 out of 7 youths in punjab are hooked to drugs " - Rahooool baba.

" rs 600 per month is enough to feed a family of 5 " Shiela dixit ( dont know if it is true )

" rape cases are on rise because men and women interact more freely now " Momota DODO

it is not surprising, when i went to JNU for a inter college function i saw it was like a market full of foul mouthed mawalis, even girls were indecently speaking,sharing puffs we don't find such things in the south and north Indian girls are spoiling south Indian girls, by teaching what all they learnt from universities in the north like how to take drugs and alcohol, universities have become a pub and hangout places to pickup rather than study, science students are a better among these students.

- T Thiagarajan

Sir, not sure what you are trying to prove with all that googling effort. If you are thinking that I am someone from the "other side" you are grossly mistaken. I am not giving a free pass to anyone, have criticized "the other side" many times in the past. As for the BJP-fringe, I was also under the impression (in fact talked about that on this very forum) that "the fringe" was acting independently; but as time goes by I have realized that, that may not be the case.

Attachments

• 1456350374416.jpg
    1456350374416.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1456350397886.jpg
    1456350397886.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
Yukhh that's disgusting man :D:rofl:
That depends the general count can be gathered from the medical stores nearby the University where they sell the condoms.Every Medical store maintains a List of things sold.So the Medical store owners have a pretty good idea of how many condoms or Tablets they sell everyday to such students.

JNU asks students, faculty to keep sexual harassment cases confidential | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
"Facing criticism after the highest number of sexual harassment cases were reported from there, the Jawaharlal Nehru University has directed its students and faculty to refrain from "publicising" such incidents and maintain strict "confidentiality".

"The entire JNU community is requested to uphold the principles of gender justice, which includes maintaining strict confidentiality about GSCASH cases. The committee actively tries to counter any attempt to create a hostile environment which includes instilling an atmosphere of fear and silence," the varsity said in an official communication.

"Making public the confidential and personal details of any case or individuals adds in creating a hostile environment rather than containing it. This kind of irresponsible behaviour on part of any member or group on campus to further narrow political gains is not appreciated," it added.

The communication further said, "such acts tantamount to grave violation of privacy of those who have entrusted faith in GSCASH. Any such incident should be reported to GSCASH instead of publicising. This will further aggravate and amplify the sufferings of the concerned and will have a detrimental effect on mental peace and tranquility".

Ermm.. Should'nt he be happy that they're indeed using condoms.. Is'nt the problem here that most Indians do not ? Weird priorities..

Condoms are against Indian culture. :coffee:
There is nothing more Indian than a starving 8-man family defecating in the streets, and these sickular Marxists are trying to take it away.

Back
Top Bottom