What's new

Return to China? Xing would rather die in the [Central American] jungle

Don't live inside a well.

So far the only answer the Chinese here have said is that people hear such great things about the US they grab their things and start on a journey down the yellow brick road to the "Emerald City"..like from the Wizard of OZ.

..and just like the movie this sounds like fiction...

Last edited:
So far the only answer the Chinese here have said is that people hear such great things about the US they grab their things and start on a journey down the yellow brick road to the "Emerald City"..like from the Wizard of OZ.

..and just like the movie this sounds like fiction...
Onc3 they reach China, they will start asking where are all the homeless people, why is it so clean, why is the public transport so awesome, why are the markets so busy. Then they will say, it is all fake, the homeless goy shot. I even see serpentenza recycling videos from 12 years ago to create propaganda.

Onc3 they reach China, they will start asking where are all the homeless people, why is it so clean, why is the public transport so awesome, why are the markets so busy. Then they will say, it is all fake, the homeless goy shot. I even see serpentenza recycling videos from 12 years ago to create propaganda.

..and again you are dancing even more and more around instead of stating why you think people are forsaking China and risking a deadly trek through the violent druglord areas of central America to reach the US.

..and again you are dancing even more and more around instead of stating why you think people are forsaking China and risking a deadly trek through the violent druglord areas of central America to reach the US.

I already told you. The lower strata of Chineze society will always want to go to USA. They think it is the holy land of milk and honey and once they reached there. They realised the truth. I once saw a Hongkie interviewing some old Cantonese lady in SF Chinatown, asking them if they liked staying in the States or China, they said it was good 10,20 years ago and now they said China is better in terms of security and cleanliness, the only thing keeping them there was the exchange rate.

The exchange rate doesn't even need to be 1 to 1. If it reaches 3 to 1 and RMB gets globalised, USA is aa good aa kaput, your inflation will skyrocket. Japan can't absorb your printed dollars anymore, you are left with slumboy India.

I already told you. The lower strata of Chineze society will always want to go to USA.

How is it possible for China to have such a low level strata of people that they are willing to risk death trudging through the druglord infested jungles of South/Central America?

Remember poverty,homelessness, and hopelessness have been "eliminated" in China.....correct?

Last edited:
How is it possible for China to have such a low level strata of people that they are willing to risk death trudging through the druglord infested jungles of South/Central America?

Remember poverty,homelessness, and hopelessness have been "eliminated" in China.....correct?

Lower strata of people are not as poor as those camping on the streets oof LA. They don't poo poo on the streets. Extreme poverty had been eliminated but not low income folks, that's why we need to send them to USA, th3 land of milk and honey.

Lower strata of people are not as poor as those camping on the streets oof LA. They don't poo poo on the streets. Extreme poverty had been eliminated but not low income folks, that's why we need to send them to USA, th3 land of milk and honey.

So having a life of low income in China is so dire that people are willing to risk it all treking in some faraway jungle?

So having a life of low income in China is so dire that people are willing to risk it all treking in some faraway jungle?
As dire as those sleeping and pooping on the streets of LA? You are kidding me right? 1.4bil ppl mate, they are bound to be some dumbasses

As dire as those sleeping and pooping on the streets of LA? You are kidding me right? 1.4bil ppl mate, they are bound to be some dumbasses

I never hear about those people in US streets doing any life risking dangerous treks to a different continent…maybe things are not as dire for them as they seem for the low income in China.

I never hear about those people in US streets doing any life risking dangerous treks to a different continent…maybe things are not as dire for them as they seem for the low income in China.

Well, i don't think they can even afford to trek that far. You need plane ticket and bribes mate.

Chinese nationals crossing into US from Mexico border reaches new high, sparking national security concerns​

The number of Chinese migrants entering the US at the southern border has reached a record high — sparking national security concerns over possible spies.

Customs and Border Protection officials apprehended 24,048 Chinese citizens at the border with Mexico over the 2023 fiscal year ending in September — more than 12 times the 1,970 arrests in the previous fiscal year.

It is also a more than 7,000% increase from 2021, when just 323 Chinese nationals crossed the border during strict pandemic travel bans and lockdowns.

The trend further highlights how migrants worldwide are aware of the disastrous controls at the US border — while also increasing fears of possible Chinese spies sneaking in while hiding with regular migrants.

“Clearly that border is a big opportunity,” Rebecca Grant, a national security analyst at IRIS Independent Research, recently told Newsweek.

Chinese migrants surrendered to U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers after crossing the U.S.
The United Nations predicts China will lose 310,000 people through emigration this year.
NYPICHPDPICT000011833224.jpg

October 2023 sets a new record of Chinese National caught at the US/Mexican border 4,261

OctoberSouthernBorderJumpers.png

and that's not even including the Norther border and airports
this is the total of all sources in October 7,166

allareas.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom