What's new

JNU students attacked inside campus by ABVP activists

And jaggu #2 @Jugger you are also being missed..

And surri the @Surya 1 my friend, you need to open a thread about a sikh killed in Pakistan.

Go where? It lives in the hearts of 80 % Hindus of India.

nope i am opposed to bjp so are majority of hindus...its just they are riddled with corrupt,inept leaders------->the oppsition

So you are saying the last elections were rigged?

no i meant opposition ,,,there are no major opposition leaders...hindus were afraid of corruption...but in their desperation they elected Modi..they didnot sign up for this...The ugliest underbelly of Hindu society is now coming out to rule the roost.......If Muslims and concerned Hindus (25 percent of Hindus) cannot pick up the baton and run with it, then its their fault

25 percent of Hindus are anti Modi

around a third of Hindus are politically neutral or ignorant or donot give a damn

around 40 percent of Hindus are pro-BJP....around 10 percent of those 40 percent were pro-BJP because they thought BJP would economically transform India

81695197_10206779183153900_7356454344327168000_o.jpg

no i meant opposition ,,,there are no major opposition leaders...hindus were afraid of corruption...but in their desperation they elected Modi..they didnot sign up for this...The ugliest underbelly of Hindu society is now coming out to rule the roost.......If Muslims and concerned Hindus (25 percent of Hindus) cannot pick up the baton and run with it, then its their fault

25 percent of Hindus are anti Modi

around a third of Hindus are politically neutral or ignorant or donot give a damn

around 40 percent of Hindus are pro-BJP....around 10 percent of those 40 percent were pro-BJP because they thought BJP would economically transform India

Hindus weren't afraid of corruption

They wanted muslims to be punished even if it was at the cost of economy

aadhi roti khaye gai
mullon ko sabaq sikhaye gai

This is the motto hindus of India believe in

BJP is what the hindus always wanted. All those deaths of muslims by police brutality in UP. All that is happening in JNU today. Hindus of India wanted exactly that.

Hindus weren't afraid of corruption

They wanted muslims to be punished even if it was at the cost of economy

aadhi roti khaye gai
mullon ko sabaq sikhaye gai

This is the motto hindus of India believe in

BJP is what the hindus always wanted. All those deaths of muslims by police brutality in UP. All that is happening in JNU today. Hindus of India wanted exactly that.

You equate Sangh Parivar sympathizers with all Hindus

just like the west deliberately confuses Islam with Islamism

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom