What's new

Return to China? Xing would rather die in the [Central American] jungle

you keep quoting that. no one is coming to china. yet chinese keep coming to america
China doesn't welcome immigrant in the first place. US up is due to immigrants. US down will be also due to immigrants.

But he said he applied a "White Card". Which covered the $5800. But I know white card is not welfare. He will eventually pay the money.

White cards are the health insurance cards.

insurancecard.png

insurancecaard.png

Too many people.

According to the article he spent most of his family's fortune on medical expenses for his parents. When they died he was left with almost nothing. He tried to start a business using loans and failed. He then said the government doesn't provide much public assistance to those who are in need. So he felt he was basically already dead in China so he had nothing to lose risking the trip.
lol, according the the western article China had crashed 40 years ago and still keeps crashing every year.

Last edited:
Look at this dude. He is famous in China now. People call him “donut” because in below video he said: “Donut is so delicious”. People made fun of him from his miseries in US. He worships America so much. But seems America did not treat him well. He has to pay $16000 for a car scratch accident and $5800 for talking with doctor for 15 minutes. Some comments are like this: "Please don't come back China or I will lose a lot of fun." "Will my electronic pet die soon?"

Why is his face smiling but his eyes talk differently???

Look at this dude. He is famous in China now. People call him “donut” because in below video he said: “Donut is so delicious”. People made fun of him from his miseries in US. He worships America so much. But seems America did not treat him well. He has to pay $16000 for a car scratch accident and $5800 for talking with doctor for 15 minutes. Some comments are like this: "Please don't come back China or I will lose a lot of fun." "Will my electronic pet die soon?"

Lol he is not looking good enough to earn 5000 dollars a month , you do not need to pay 16000 dollars on car repairs when you can get a new car for 20000 dollars unless you are a owner of porsche or Lamborghini. Talking about doctor who charges 5800 dollars for 15 minutes is utter bullshit , you can get good health insurance for the whole year in that money , doctor will be ready to talk to you as much you want .

Lol he is not looking good enough to earn 5000 dollars a month , you do not need to pay 16000 dollars on car repairs when you can get a new car for 20000 dollars unless you are a owner of porsche or Lamborghini. Talking about doctor who charges 5800 dollars for 15 minutes is utter bullshit , you can get good health insurance for the whole year in that money , doctor will be ready to talk to you as much you want .
insurance pretty affordable with aca (available to illegals as well) even if u dont have full time job benefits

and then there’s medicaid

these people just flexing their spending, just shitty utube like all the utubers the commie shills post

China doesn't welcome immigrant in the first place. US up is due to immigrants. US down will be also due to immigrants.
China has enough population , there is no shortage of labour , but many countries are depending on immigrants due to shortage of young people of working age .
China welcomes tourists , but they do not allow them to visit all places , i saw some hotels allow only mainland chinese to stay in there .

Cow dung eater low life animal shut up your foul mouth.
There you go ! Why are you always fantasising about eating dung and feces ? I’ve told you to get treated for your coprophilia . Or is CCP not paying enough to buy real food so you’re scrounging around toilets and cow pens to eat ?

There you go ! Why are you always fantasising about eating dung and feces ? I’ve told you to get treated for your coprophilia . Or is CCP not paying enough to buy real food so you’re scrounging around toilets and cow pens to eat ?
Becos only you disgusting animals love to eat feces.

Back
Top Bottom