What's new

JIs Terrorist Wing; IJT

Jamiat has done a remarkable job in preserving and promoting Islamic culture in universities and colleges in Pakistan.
With due respect, I do not agree with you. I do not support dating and other crap, Allah has saved me from all this nonsense during my young hood; However, I also do not support those who try to stop these activities using violence as a tool. I am a believer of 'amr bil maaroof, nahi anil munkir' but if you take a close look, its 'amr bil maroof' that comes first and than comes 'nahi anil munkir'. What jamaatis (and later Lal-Masjid folks) did was, they sat aside the 'amr bil maaroof', and started enforcing 'nahi anil munkir' through violent means. This is totally un-Islamic as this is not the responsibility of the common citizens to enforce laws even if the laws are correct and Islamic. Since the institutions in question are learning institutions, the IJT folks should try to address the problem (moral or religious) through the administration instead of taking laws in their own hands. Preservation of Islamic culture in the institutions is not the job of IJT (or any other political offshoot for that matter), its the responsibility of the administration and the board governing such administrative bodies.

Yes they have taken up arms and been involved in violence, but then again, Jamiat is a political based party, and all Political parties contribute to such culture. Jamiat is not alone and shouldn't be singled out. Only exception is Imran Khan's PTI.
As I mentioned earlier in my post, this criminal culture of forcing things through violent means was introduced in the learning institutions by the IJT which was later followed by other student unions and youth wings of the political parties. By doing this, the IJT did not set up any good example or served any good purpose because you do not go to the learning institutions to take part in battles, you go there to learn, and educate yourself. This whole concept of shoving idea down the throats of other people through unlawful and violent means is fundamentally wrong.

Last year in Dj science college a girl from bcs department was talking with a guy and when terrorists of jamiat saw this they started beating him after about 5 minutes terrorists of jamiat from sm arts college also came over there and they also started beating that guy when the teachers tried to stop it they even started beating teachers

dude i heard other wise sm arts use to be full time ap..!>?

=FireFighter;758319]
Jamiat has done a remarkable job in preserving and promoting Islamic culture in universities and colleges in Pakistan.

Sir its very much otherwise Jamatis were and are suported/funded by our own ... These guys have hijacked govt colleges and unis they do not let other parties or student union conduct any activties , they have been strong and power full since the ban on student unions by Gen Zia.

Yes they have taken up arms and been involved in violence, but then again, Jamiat is a political based party, and all Political parties contribute to such culture. Jamiat is not alone and shouldn't be singled out. Only exception is Imran Khan's PTI.

yes they have taken up arms however NO they are not a political party they are no body .. look at the mandate they have and try and think how do they get funding to run their organisation!!?

Yes the guys involved in the fighting were the JI student wing ones.

What happened was that a guy was listening to music in his room and in the mean time a IJT member was passing by and after listening the music went to the room of the guy who was listening to it and asked him to shut the music down. There the two quarreled and a fight broke between them, where the IJT guy took a beating at the hands of the guy who was listening to the music. After taking the thrashing the IJT guy went back and got reinforcements of about 100+ of his gang and they beat the guy who had thrashed the IJT guy and in the fight he got a severe blow to the head, most probably some hard thing blow, got his skull fractured and went into a coma and died after few days.

Due to these IJT thugs, no music concerts kind of things happen in the university and there is a tense situation all the time between them and the more liberal students.

thx, it seems these people are sick. Thank god I am living in a country where no one stops me from listening music. I feel sad for Pakistani's. I was not aware that in Pakistan you cannot play music and specially in universities no concert. Hey but there are some good music albums , how do they manage to sing songs?

thx, it seems these people are sick. Thank god I am living in a country where no one stops me from listening music. I feel sad for Pakistani's. I was not aware that in Pakistan you cannot play music and specially in universities no concert. Hey but there are some good music albums , how do they manage to sing songs?

dude its not all over like this .. however their are some institutes where they have proper hold

Listening to Music is not a problem if its done so within limits. But blasting music in other people's face is another issue.

In Secular democratic republic of Canada under the public disturbance law I can call the police on my neighbors if they blast music after 11pm, or during the day near Hospitals and Libraries, as well as business centers.

But the irony is that in the Islamic republic of Pakistan, there's no concept of public disturbance, and you cannot call the police for such trivial issues. People hate cops and hate dealing with because they want bribes for the smallest things possible. Calling the cops to your help is like asking for trouble.

Spoiled kids from big influential families get away from criminal activities involving public disorder. But the shareef middle classes are stuck with...and jamiat is essentially a middle class party, they try to preserve the public order due to lack of admnistration.

Jamiat Tulaba are not as bad as depicted in the English media of Pakistan, they do a LOT of humanitarian work. Here's what some secularists think about the Jamiat:

Last edited by a moderator:
With due respect, I do not agree with you. I do not support dating and other crap, Allah has saved me from all this nonsense during my young hood; However, I also do not support those who try to stop these activities using violence as a tool. I am a believer of 'amr bil maaroof, nahi anil munkir' but if you take a close look, its 'amr bil maroof' that comes first and than comes 'nahi anil munkir'. What jamaatis (and later Lal-Masjid folks) did was, they sat aside the 'amr bil maaroof', and started enforcing 'nahi anil munkir' through violent means. This is totally un-Islamic as this is not the responsibility of the common citizens to enforce laws even if the laws are correct and Islamic. Since the institutions in question are learning institutions, the IJT folks should try to address the problem (moral or religious) through the administration instead of taking laws in their own hands. Preservation of Islamic culture in the institutions is not the job of IJT (or any other political offshoot for that matter), its the responsibility of the administration and the board governing such administrative bodies.
Don't get me wrong, i do not agree with the violence part. And i dont know the history of violence in academic institutions, i doubt it was JIT that started all this.

But then again i dont think its fair to accuse the JIT for all the ills in society. They can't be held responsible for every thing that goes wrong. Credit must be given to them for their humanitarian work which is unparrallel and unmatchable by other student groups.

Watch the video and comments by secular leaning people like Hassan Nisar who praised JIT's role in upholding our cultural values in learning communities.

And i dont know the history of violence in academic institutions, i doubt it was JIT that started all this.
Please do not doubt; even late Irshad Ahmed Haqqani (famous columnist) had to make a personal request to the JI's high command to save him from the notoriety of the IJT for he (Mr. Haqqani) was critical on JI's policies and IJT's mugging activities in the learning institutions. While in the University, I myself have witnessed how quickly the IJT activists would take the law into their own hands and sparked several clashes with the rival organizations. They might have done good things, but their good activities can not be the excuse for their criminal activities.

I have been reading these kind of things over and over again.

The concept of "My way or the highway" applies perfectly.

If we say that IJT have done immense damage on the ideologies of the people than we are considered Liberals, Westernized Muslims and what not. Islam does not say to impose anything on others against the will (regardless of right or wrong)..

Our society only needs one word and that is "TOLERANCE"
Mullah team should be taken seriously and their views are not contributing in the well being of Pakistan but some say it is actually hurting..

It is little off topic but it concludes many things..

Islam does not say that Muslims should convert other people by preaching them.
Islam says that people should be converted by the actions of Muslims.

So if we think that only preaching will help Islam to spread than you are the "wrong" person and the views you have are not less than "conservative self declared mullah team"

What have we done to our religion?
Sunni, Shia, Bralvi, Deo Bandi, Whabi etc..
Thats what we have contributed?
There was only one sect during Prophet Muhammad Peace is upon Him and now we have so many but the most tragic part is when every sect declares that they are the right ones.

In my opinion, JI including every religious party should be banned because there activities are illegal (religious and constitutional wise)..There is no need for Mullah team to come on the T.V and start programs which are useless and the concept of those programs are to promote very specific sect.

Ya hath dekhana, tv pay a ker behaas karna, aik dosra ko galian dena, maulvi sahab ko chota khuda mana...ya saab fazool bataien hain...
Allah karay humien sahi ilm pata chalay....

Last edited:
Hey! Where's the story and evidence that Jamait student killed that man??

I know it's in Pakistani nature to blame first and then ask for evidence later.
Dude we live here....we know the story. All jamatis are now hiding. Peshawar university is like deserted from last one week.

And by the way its not the only incidents. one or two year back in final exam when a teacher caught "Jamati " student cheating in exam he throw him out. After few min he came with his leader or "ameer" who first pressurize the examiner. When examiner denide the so called ameer slaped him on face. The exams delayed for a weeks on that incident too.

They are nothing but goons. The bigger goon you are the higher status you have in JI.

@Firefighter
you should see what these IJT workers are doing in colleges like GCT, Islamia college and dj science college many students miss their classes because they are forced to attend Tableegh's etc by Jamiat

What a world! These fanatics are so sensetive against music, but they are very keen to kill an innocent young man. shame on these unarmed taliban, go to hell all of them.

MOD EDIT: no F word please

Sorry about that, but i was so angry.

@Firefighter
you should see what these IJT workers are doing in colleges like GCT, Islamia college and dj science college many students miss their classes because they are forced to attend Tableegh's etc by Jamiat

Please refrain from wrong accusations. I've studied at Islamia College Peshawar and at the same UET Peshawar and I've not seen any sort of forced Tableegh by them. I don't know about other parts of the country though.

...and I forgot to mention in my first post that; the incident took place when exams are/were in progress and I know how much stressed the students are during these days that they can't bear a slight of noise and playing loud music is just like asking for trouble yourself.

I know an incidence of the sort when a student got beaten by a senior side room mate, when he left his alarm clock ON and went on holidays. The clock use to make noise for about 2 hours every morning which was really annoying and when the poor student returned they had some bad arguments in between resulting in the beating of the poor junior.

JTI are not that bad after all. There are too many positive traits of JTI just like FireFighter mentioned of humanitarian work etc. But since now there are other political parties involved as well. This rather sad incident has been given a political color, nothing else.

Please refrain from wrong accusations. I've studied at Islamia College Peshawar and at the same UET Peshawar and I've not seen any sort of forced Tableegh by them. I don't know about other parts of the country though.
Actually i was talking about Islamia college karachi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom