What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

Go to catac website and Tj eu have it on their website 8.5 va 9.43 m unless it’s typo??

The problem is that regardless you look for the span of either the JF-17 and/or JF-17B you get both dimentions. I don't know, but that still does not make it correct choosing the shorter one for the regular JF-17 and the wider span data for the JF-17B!

Maybe @Quwa or any other senior member can help, what dimension for the span is correct, but at least from all i know and direct comparisons of both types, they are exactly the same.

One is without wingtip missile rails, the other with

The problem is that regardless you look for the span of either the JF-17 and/or JF-17B you get both dimentions. I don't know, but that still does not make it correct choosing the shorter one for the regular JF-17 and the wider span data for the JF-17B!

Maybe @Quwa or any other senior member can help, what dimension for the span is correct, but at least from all i know and direct comparisons of both types, they are exactly the same.

91969754_2611851289138848_3883409244636053504_o.jpg
92843083_2611851395805504_59969507367583744_o.jpg

The product catalogs claim a wing extension, but a retired PAF officer who's still fairly close to these things said the wingspans are in fact identical.

The product catalogs claim a wing extension, but a retired PAF officer who's still fairly close to these things said the wingspans are in fact identical.

Thanks, since that was my impression too esp. after comparing several images and 3-side drawings/profiles.

Hi,

I clearly remember when the original specs came out---the wing span of the 2 seater was larger than the single seater---.

Which in technical terms should be to compensate for the changes in the fuselage design---the changes in the spine---.

Back
Top Bottom