What's new

JF-17B Updates, News & Discussion

A pair of JF-17 Thunder multirole fighter aircraft of the Pakistan Air Force, assigned to the 41st Tactical Wing’s No. 18 ‘Sharpshooters’ squadron, returning to base from a training sortie at dusk, in the Southern Air Command AOR.
Fsr1uC4WIAE4wfW

I would like to see a JF17B Blk 3 with 4 PL-15s on dual-racks and 2 Pl-10s. I wonder how long it will take.
You probably want to connect with one of the PAF ground crews assigned to one of the jf-17 squadrons. They can tell you approximately how long it could take to arm a block 3 with that load.

Cheers!

You probably want to connect with one of the PAF ground crews assigned to one of the jf-17 squadrons. They can tell you approximately how long it could take to arm a block 3 with that load.

Cheers!
He is asking as to how long before the stated image comes out. We have seen it on J-10CE and now would like to see it on the JF-17 Block-III

Well :unsure: ... but these are all real ones!
What? The pictures in the link are of real aircraft? That JF-17 paint scheme is not the one currently in use. I think these are scale models.

What? The pictures in the link are of real aircraft? That JF-17 paint scheme is not the one currently in use. I think these are scale models.

No no, these are all real one and this is IMO one of the JF-17B prototypes with a scheme simulating the original prototype‘s scheme

JF-17B undergoing EMC/EMI testing post avionics integration at PAC which has state of the art EMC testing facility which ensures mutual working of all active emitters Its worth nothing that IAF Su-30MKIs till date suffer from interference between its Radar, RWR and Jammers.
FsIPg4cWIAAJm29

JF-17B undergoing EMC/EMI testing post avionics integration at PAC which has state of the art EMC testing facility which ensures mutual working of all active emitters Its worth nothing that IAF Su-30MKIs till date suffer from interference between its Radar, RWR and Jammers.
FsIPg4cWIAAJm29
How dare you insult the "Beast of the east" . The AWACS+ELINT+Mother ship , su-30mki?

During incoming high intensity anti-terrorist operations announced by Pakistan Army, it is expected that PAF will use JF-17 Bravos for precision strikes on terror hideouts .
Ft1PlYbaQAANJkX

Back
Top Bottom